Why Kamala Harris?

Why do the Democrats think that putting in another corporate whore who panders to identity politics would work as a possible 2020 challenger?

Do they not understand that Trump would win in a huge landslide if they force her in?

Because she's part black and would pander to the black vote, which HRC did not which is why they lost

Forget about any sort of rational platform the dems are so desperate to be the first ones with a female president, it has just simply blinded them.

>le 52% white face

Because democrats are the party of non-whites, so putting another "white" face like Bernie, Biden or that spicfuck would disenfranchise the nog vote.

California wants to solidify it's hold on the rest of the Republic

I M WITH HER
YASSSSSS SLAY MUH QUEEN SLAYYYY

I don't care I'm voting green.

You are all crap.

Well she is a race baiter.

I would vote green, but they are like the democrats, but the kind that never wins.
>I M STILL WITH HER

It should be the easiest ad campaign ever. Simply make a compilation of her dumb ass being made a fool of by everyone she's ever tried to intimidate or outwit.

She's not Hank Johnson/Maxine Waters stupid mind you, but she's definitely no Blue Ribbon winner in the smarts department.

What would you even archive if you won?

Who are they? Is this some kind of a politicaly motivated retsupurae?

If being dumb or saying foolish things stopped Americans voting for you GW Bush and Trump would’ve never been elected.

What is an archive, sorry i don't speak nerd.

I dont speak faggot neither, but still i can understand you perfectly despite the translation errors.

also I like your flag, are you from the carribean?

Trump would eviscerate her by airing her incompetence and sluting her way to the top. He gives no fucks and would crush, the dems are cuckle fucked

Why did obama get elected twice?

There's this website known as YouTube.
Enjoy your viewing. The John Kelly is a classic, but all the selections are primo. She's highly emotionally unstable. Nothing impassioned about it.

Kamala is no match for Trump

I concede.
> Nuke-U-Lerr Evildoers fooled me once.

YASSS I know YouTube. I'm subscribed to a lot of peeps there. Still don't know to whom you are referring though.

Romney is a shabbos goyim

Shes a woman and she's not white. No policy needed as long as you're anti-trump. Looks like a shoe-in to me!

>Why do the Democrats think that putting in another corporate whore who panders to identity politics would work as a possible 2020 challenger?

Seems to work for Republicans.

i really hope do they do try this

Her husband is (((Douglas Emhoff))).

Slay you say?

Who cares? Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake.

You have to understand that the kinds of people running the DNC are the same kinds of morons trying to run the film, television, music, comic, and gaming industries - the kinds of out-of-touch executives who think every decision can be polled and every product can be designed by focus groups and by ticking off boxes on some checklist - while being completely oblivious to what makes their products and decisions popular in the first place.

What made Wolfenstein so popular? Certainly not breathtaking artistic design and aesthetics or fun, addictive gameplay! No, no, our focus groups say people want to play it for the Nazi bashing, so slap together a cut and paste shooter full of hamfisted social justice messages and thinly veiled Hitler-Trump analogies and ship it by Friday!

What made the Marvel films so popular? Certainly not clever plots with engaging and beloved characters! No, no, the Facebook surveys say it's the comedy and the action, so start packing every movie with exhausting action sequences and quips-o-plenty!

What made the Democrats so popular? Certainly not decades of focusing on middle and working class economic issues. No, no, it must have been all the minorities, feminism, and identity politics, that's what the polls say anyways, so let's run another woman this time. What's that? She's a colored? Even better!

Personally idk why they keep memeing her, she literally just got in. She's a fool who gets btfo almost every time. They only are pushing her because shes a black woman but what has she done? I wouldn't be surprised in the dem debates its her, Warren, and Corey Booker. Trump wins in a landslide because the dems (will and have) turned their backs on working white people and will make it about identity politics.

Fun fact:

The literal translation of "Kamala" from finnish to english is "awful"

Horrible choice. I mean it's right there in her name kamala(horrible).

Because they'd rather lose and keep the corporate cash flowing into their pockets than win and not have corporate cash flowing into their pockets.

I would love to see her naked.

Dems haven't figured out black women have figured out they've been the key to any of their success with literally nothing to show for it outside Boule tokenism.

They're doing the Obama strategy except with a woman because she's the Hillaryland candidate. Being a first termer with no accomplishments is a boon here because it makes it a little easier for her to pretend she is a progressive.

This, we can't make a decision without all the relevant information.

It's entry round. They want to see if she'll stick to the wall.

What will Trump nickname her?

Dirty Harris

Shes a really good looking M/GILF of color.
They figure if they can check off as many diversity points while attracting "the male gaze" they can't lose.
I'd vote for her if she'd fuck me.

Horrible Harris

>Because she's part black and would pander to the black vote, which HRC did not which is why they lost

Hillary lost because she's a diabolical liar and nobody genuinely likes her.

isnt she part black

you need a Black to mobilize the Blacks

Can't exactly pander to the black vote if you called blacks superpredators.

well, she's not a boomer in her 70s so this is a step in the right direction, dems

diversity hire

Moana-Kamala.

The Dems are too fractured by their own identity politics while caught in their web of policy contradictions. Sixty percent of the party can't do anything without pissing off the other forty percent. There's no combination of Democratic constituencies that can satisfy their base AND independent voters in a general election. It's possible that Trump stumbles into reelection solely because the Democrats are so incompetent.

Blacks only vote when there's a black running. That's my un-expert understanding.

You guys better watch out for Kamala and stop fucking around - I have been predicting her as the first female president since 2015. She came up the liberal ranks in San Fransicko, cops love her, commies love her, and if look at her career resume it's very obvious she has been getting ready for 2020 for a long time.

She'll get the woman vote, the cop vote, and every lib on the West Coast easily. She is tough as nails as well, started in the Hunter's Point Ghetto distric, then moved up to run the whole Sheriffs dept, and now a statewide position. She could be called attractive (in other circles) but not a lesbian, but I know for a fact straight male cops and sheriffs were scared as hell of her iron fist in SF.

Lastly, she hasn't been involved in any dirt that I have read about in local / state politics so you guys better think of something or we're going to get caught with dick-in-hand. She's too tough for Trump to beat, sorry. She's not a Shrillary wimp.

Pretty true

At this rate Ivanka is more likely to be the next female president than a Dem.

She's funky fresh.

>Anonymous
Because she's sucked a tremendous amount of cock!

While it's true that 2016 was a major anti-climax for black voters, that constituency voted in record numbers in '08 and '12. In '16 the black vote went back to it's historic share of total turn out while the Dems lost more whites than they have in recent history.

So she'll get California's vote /extra hard/. It's the same number of electoral college votes that Hillary got. I understand that she's not the brightest bulb in the bin - we'll see how much that matters. Maybe 2024.

Pay attention to her. She's been on the radar ever since she grilled Sessions. This was a big moment for her and had the dems rallying behind her.

She's an obvious front runner for 2020.

>She's a fool who gets btfo almost every time.
This.
Kamala Harris is a dumber, more amateurish version of Hillary Clinton.

Already?
Go fuck yourself shill.
People aren't going to warm up any further to identity politics between now and then. So unless she has a different angle and she can become a source of priceless and endless memes, she's not going to win. At least without rigging and corruption and people have also had enough of that too.

Oh she most certainly will fuck us you degenerate leaf

Can you blame them? Apparently a pandering corporate whore worked for the Republicans.

Your not a corporate whore if you are your own brand

They can't be that out of touch though, right?

Look, I'm all for a good Dem bashing but why can't we go back to a protectionist, pro union, pro American center left Democrat party? I'm not even suggesting align with Boiney Sanderz politics, just ditching the identity politics and moralizing.

Espn was airing today and it was literally 100% "Fug the military, Colin is a hero, DRUMPF tweets Amirite?" commentary. I'm not fuckif exaderating

>Trump would win in a huge landslide if they force her in?

You're an idiot. All the democrats need to do is put up ANY black candidate they'll win by a landslide.

Niggers only care for descriptive representation- politically, their biggest concern is putting people in office that look like them. They have no substantive policy preferences. Did you forget the Obama election in 2008? Record high black turnout.
>WE PREZADENT NOW!

I invite another black candidate to run for office, to possibly hold onto Oval Office for 4-8 years. Nothing will push more normies to the right than another nigger in office.

Please!

She has wealthy connections

Trump's proposals and appointments tell a different tale.

But 88% of blacks voted for Hillary

The Ugandan Giant

fpbp

Record high black turnout but his white turnout was pretty good too. That won't happen in 2020 with Kamala.

Also marvel fans votes

But they didn't turn out in the numbers they needed to. Their share of the overall voter turnout fell back to their pre-Obama historic levels.

It's either her or a Berner.
This is all the Dems got and you are unironically campaigning for a Berner.
Just be glad that Trump has basically secured a second term. Now we should work on removing disloyal representatives and senators from Congress while keeping the majority in both houses.
Same goes for governors and state legislatures

Da beast 's sevant

Sounds like some villain from a spaghetti western movie.

You have to change the system from within.

Who would have been better?

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR ANOTHER CORPORATE BIRACIAL FOISTED ON THEM BY THE BOULE AND THEIR CONTROLLERS

ESPECIALLY NOT ONE THAT SIGNALLED HER WILLINGNESS TO SELL OUT BY RIDING THE PINK PEEN

ESPECIALLY NOT ONE WHO IS PART OF THE CREEPY HINDU DEATH CULT

>but his white turnout was pretty good too

And that was before the identity politics madness. We will see how it plays out and who they choose to put up. It's really not that hard to put a democrat into office, why they make it seem like brain surgery is stupid. All they need is someone that's anti/non-white.

Anyone with a triple digit IQ who wasn't a complete embarrassment and who wouldn't cause the left to unite like they will in 2020.

Blacks only count as 3/5 of a vote each

the schilling begins.

4/10. That might as well end with

>this post approved by the Kamala 2020 committee for a better tomorrow

They are that out of touch. I worked for several Democratic consulting companies for candidates at every level. Here's how it works: they run a battery of polls with pandering messages for each of their core groups (women, blacks, college educated liberals, and in some districts, Hispanics).

Whatever message gets the highest numbers, that's their platform. No concern for whether they are viable policies, good ideas, or will even ever get done. Whatever fetches the highest poll numbers, we put that message in all the mail, digital ads, and tv commercials.

If we think we're losing one of those groups, we pander harder. Make up even more outrageous lies about the opponent. He hates women, is a racist, etc. Absolutely no hard data involved other than which ridiculously exaggerated message fires their minority neurons. I've helped elect dozens and dozens of Democratic politicians using this methodology, and I couldn't be more ashamed. It took Trump to break the conditioning.

Because she was strong womyn during thetnone hearing. Dems are so out of touch they're trying to play up that one time she was favorable in the news

This man is right

>Certainly not clever plots with engaging and beloved characters! No, no, the Facebook surveys say it's the comedy and the action, so start packing every movie with exhausting action sequences and quips-o-plenty!
You lost me here because the comedy and the action with boring predictible plots is exactly reason marvel is so successful.

Your right a self made billionaire who plays foes like a 5d fiddle probably doesn't have a triple digit (average white/asian/jew) IQ...

The left has always been united because they can't form their own options, which is why they stick to the bullet point script

Trump is a Godsend , though obviously not perfect. You making vapid remarks online acomplishes nothing

Hollywood Harris

Doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Trumpanzee confirmed.

i dont think it matters at this point. they could roll jesus out and they wouldnt win. their behavior after the election, identity politics, corruption, etc. will follow them for a generation.

we will have a supermajority after 2018, and that hag ginsberg will kick the bucket in the next couple of years, giving us control of the scotus. we will be able to hold a constitutional convention and amend some shit the constitution. we can then limit taxes, welfare, limit terms, force congressional participation in all laws, outlawing lobbying, forcing voter id, force single citizenship for office holders, outlaw foreign influence groups in the US, etc. etc.

they know it and they are scared shitless of it. if we can get to a constitutional convention, the DC law makers get cut out of the decision making and the state legislators vote. we can literally amend the constitution, and there is nothing (((they))) can do about it.

There are things in this post that are correct things.

Why did they vote for Killary when she called black people superpredators? They should have shunned her over that.

>race-mixing whore who thinks she too good to marry a black man
Niggers aren't going to like this. Obama moved to Chicago and married Michael to "become authentically black." Kamala Harris never became authentically black. Oprah has a better chance than she does.

No nigger out there was voting for Carson or Herman Caine. They specifically want black Democrats and no one else

What? Both of them?

>Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

They were race traitors for being Republican. Kamala Harris is also a race traitor for marrying a white man and acting white.