Time Pool has decided to pay respects to Sup Forums

Time Pool has decided to pay respects to Sup Forums.

Are we really on the way to take over the world? Our agenda-setting powers are steering the course of history!

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A

What is Time Pool?

No wonder he keeps that hat on, fucking kek.

why doesnt he just shave the sides?

If i was balding I would go full bald not that fucking costanza rim

is he the next big eceleb of the altright guys???

He really doesn't want to look like a skin head?

Come on Tim just shave it. I know thats you.

holy fuck put that hat back on you senior

John Titor's swimmin' hole.

Shave it and get a tattoo that says "The South will rise again" on the back

Then when people ask you can say it's a plea for the South Korean people you hail from to reunite with North Korea under the South Korean system.

who is this jewish man

We are.

Nah. Take over the garbage dump of the internet, more like. That's what this site has done for most of its existence. The scavenged goods got better, though.

I respect him now a lot more without the beanie. He needs to lay off the CivcNat coolaid though.

Who's Christopher Poole?

least he owns his baldness now

He always looked like a Sup Forums kinda faggot to me.

1 month and it's Tim Sup Forums

ha-ha-ha-hapa-ning

>Are we really on the way to take over the world? Our agenda-setting powers are steering the course of history!

Its an imageboard full of shitposts and there will soon if not already be organised efforts to disrupt this site or its userbase.

fuck off shitskin civnat

His skull is weirdly shaped, as a self-taught Phrenologists i can with a high degree confidence, say that the guy in the picture masturbate at least 4 times a day.

He's transforming into a boomer at the tender age of 28. Soon he'll get fat and will start to resemble Karl Rove

goddammit pol im balding i dont want to end up looking like this guy. this sucks ;_;

Tim, your facebook post comment sections are recently swamped with people who deny reality, like the fact antifa is anarcho communist? Any comments on that?

Also
Lauren tried to do a left/right debate, it was fun but she lacked a moderator that would not bring his/her bias into this. I thing you would make a great mod for that kind of thing, and I think these kinds of projects are super important. Any comments?

Looks like it's over, bud. You had a good run.

he needs to get jacked and either buzz the sides or cut it real close

then change his name to johnny sins

Awight?

What are you? Poor? Just get some treatment fucking assfucker

Knob at night??

4 chan has not won untill we do a go fund me to buy tim pool a cheap andy warhol style toupee.

We offered to do a go fund me to biy jim a cheap 1980's news caster toupee he turned it down.

Fuck commenting on youtube, if you see this Time Pool I have this to say

It does not ruin the joke to report on it. It's an old meme anyway that should be past it's prime, but somehow still is growing in power. Bringing more people into the joke is fine.

Thank you for being a decent journalist in a sea of fake news reporters being paid to spout someone's narrative.

>CNN
>largest news network in the world
Fake news

The Congressman is on to something. Can we kill CNN with shitposting? They need to be put out of their misery over the years of lying and purposefully deceiving the public anyways. If they take shitposting seriously, can’t we shitpost them out of business?

Tim Poole is hot. I don't know if its true that bald men have higher testosterone or not but he got better looking in my eyes when he took off the beanie, so something's going on there.

SLAPHEAD
L
A
P
H
E
A
D

Jesus, it's been years. Thanks for that.

>shitpost them out of business
>throwing away a well-oiled tool because it was held by wrong hand

Hi Time, stop sucking our dicks.

It's really more of a stray dog that decided to follow us.

The world enthusiastically shadows our steps. Not something we intended. Unless...

Okay. Which one of you fed the world? I know it liked to beg with big puppy dog eyes. Not cool.

I mean, seriously, now we need to decide if we're going to keep it.

I vote no.

eat my dick
sup /faggit/
5/16/17

Tim Pool is mixed race and left libertarian BTW in case you didn't know.

it only comes up in every single video.

anyway i watch every day because i dont have cable. I like Tim.

He is a bad korean though. I requested he make Mukbang videos and he thinks it's bukkake or something.

Time Pool writes the date funny, maybe that and growing beanies instead of hair are his super powers.

please photo shop hair onto him.
that picture disturbs me.

thank you

Sub-par leaf post, I'm not even triggered.

he already resembles Karl Pilkington

We really does live in the best timeline, top kek

umm Sup Forums is the board of peace
behead those who insult Sup Forums

Peak eceleb of alt-whatever when? I want to inject already.

Regarding your first question: it is what it is. some people are stupid. the only thing we can do is report objectively and hope for the best.

Second question: Lauren is a great person and fun to hang around with. If she'd ask for such a thing, why not.

why would you even want to see mukbang with Tim?

?????

why not? i think it would match quite well with his ASMR channel.

Who is this Sam Hyde and how does he keep getting away with this?

This is not Sam Hyde, the mass murderer; this is the independent and always-objective reporter Tim Pool.

How do we really know that Sam Hyde wasn't behind this attack? I have never seen him and the shooter in the same place. Think about that.