Iran vs. Saudi Arabia (vs. Israel)

As a white burger nationalist, who should I logically support?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE7rQSvAYIw
youtube.com/watch?v=bRTlITx3j8M
strawpoll.me/14343958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saudi Arabia

Buy oil futures at low, low rates now and sell them in a few weeks for DOUBLE.

Support Iran, Lebanon and Syria against the zionists

The bigger bombs

B-but Trump supports Saudi Arabia. (How does the coup affect this btw?)

You'll get shit on if you support Iran, Lebanon and Syria against zionists if you don't premise it with you will hate on them once Israel is gone.

>just be careful

Saudi Arabia. If the Iranians get control over the Arabian oil fields, then they will be in a position to further dominate the region.

You should support support nukes. They can solve all those 3 problems.

>Iran vs. Saudi Arabia (vs. Israel)
Israel is backing KSA in this one. There have been rumors flying for years now that all the concessions made to Iran by the Obama administration to get the Iran deal done scared the shit out of the Sunni world and pushed them closer to Israel. There's been tons of allegations that both Jordan, KSA and Egypt have been working with Israel for some time to fight Iran is case it all fell apart. Looks like it might be habbening sooner than later.

Iran has made tons of moves over the last several years to consolidate power in the region due the permissiveness of the Obama administration. Iran has a proxy in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and direct control in much of Iraq. They also have secretly working with Qatar.

I hope it all goes to shit and pulls in Russia, China and then the West. WWIII baby!

The side that loves American culture more: youtube.com/watch?v=sE7rQSvAYIw
youtube.com/watch?v=bRTlITx3j8M

>As a white burger nationalist, who should I logically support?
>burger nationalist

You logically support America, you silly twat.

Neither side. Neocons are nothing more than oil and military–industrial based shills. I don't even understand why burgers are so invested in such a shitty wasteland filled with mudslimes who hate you for not being like them.

Iran. Sunni have the numbers and Jews have the money. Ergo supporting the weakest contender, Shia Iran, makes life more difficult for the stronger two.

Not SA, Iran is cool, and I think Israel would be alright if they would take all our liberal Jews off our hands.

If you are a globalist neocon who wants israel to expand its influence in the middle east and world politics then back Saudi Arabia.

If you want US economy to collapse, support Iran. Otherwise, support Saudis.

Iran is the best option out of Israel and Saudi Arabia. That does not mean Iran's regime is good. Its people, history, and culture are better, that's all.

Iran, theyvdis nothing wrong but kick ((them out)), and not have a Rothschild central bank.

Iran
Fuck Israhell and USA

The logical one to support, as an American Nationalist, would be the Iranians. The Saudis and Israelis have pumped billions into our election process every 4 years, buying our politicians and causing wars. Why do you think the US spent 1 trillion toppling Saddam, a mutual enemy of Saudi Arabia and Israel? Why do you think there are sanctions against Iran? Or no fly zones over Libya and numerous US politicians calling for war against Syria?

If you want another trillion dollars wasted and another 5 thousand dead US soldiers support the Saudis and Israelis. This is why all the Jewish, Zionist neocons backed Clinton and not Trump- she promised war against Assad. Don't be fooled into another decade long war.

No Iran is gay. I'd rather get my head chopped off in Saudi Arabia than be slowly strangled to death in Iran. Saudi's are cooler, but they're both retarded obviously

Neither

Have a beer and sit this one out, watch the sandnig on sandnig carnage

You support America and America alone faggot trailer nigger lover

>Burger
>White

Go Team Moral!

It would make more sense to have a infograph rolled up inside instead of a digital device that doesn't work on tablets.

Dolt.

Bring the troops home.

Ban Jews from every power position in the US.

China is very thick with Iran right now and Iran is key to their One Belt One Road

Saudis might be thinking this is their last chance before they have to fight the PLA

US could attack North Korea to let Israel and Saudis attack Iran

I honestly hope none of this shit happens but who the fuck knows it might all be posturing it seems the most likely thing to happen is Saudi dissolving into civil war

you are fucking moron! absolute fucking moron!

>Saudis attacking the PLA

What are you smoking?

Support the Sauds in time but wait it out so that Iran devastates them as much as possible.

Iran is best country in Middle East. They just leave most countries alone.

Also glory to Bashir Al Assad

Iran. And with the new Saudi regime change we may need to support the new Saudi. Prior to this Saudi was Israel's puppet. Iran is not Israel's puppet.

Persians or filthy, hairy semites that have contributed nothing to the world besides their murderous religion. Tough choice.

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

>burger
>white
white colour is pure. once it is ruined it will never be pure again. 56% white is not white.

captcha: 1488 timchip

>says the estonian mongol

Neither. Stop fucking interfering everywhere and just let sandniggers kill each other

Glowbalists feeling things out after recent events, eh?

but israel is our bestest ally europoor ahmed

>who should I logically support?
You should support each side destroying the other. The sideline is a legitimate side.

Iran

Money.
You greedy pig.