What's your dream Sup Forums?

What's your dream Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
youtube.com/watch?v=vhG8zC4npsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peace and quiet.

No more wh*Te subhumans calling me roach

blowing up the middle east and then carpet bombing canada

At this point?
Orthodox waifu
no debt
decent academic job
They are within reach, I just have to work for them
Get over your Stockholm Syndrome, become Orthodox again and we'll talk

shut up, roach

That I and my people to be left the fuck alone.

>Im married.
>He is deployed.
One moment later.
>Im a single mother and independent.

So she basically admits she wants to marry a man just to cash in those sweet military checks and fuck off with the kid for more money?

Beekeeping, orchardy, hideworking, peace and quiet in the countryside, and a big pile of dead gypsies under the shed.

This poster is Canadian, I don't know how but if showed before this page finished loading, on mobile.

A house with a garden, a fine wife, a lot of kids, enough money to live a peaceful and prosperous life.

I want to have sex with anime characters

A sexy trap girlfriend
And nobody judges us and we go eat ice cream and kiss on top of ferris wheels

An imperial Europa

My dream

To die without hurting the ones I love.

silence, rest, peace... basically death

I want off this ride.

Sitting at a desk for the next 30 years only to save enough to give my whole estate to big pharma is no life worth living.

I want everyone to fuck off.

Now that... is a dream worth fighting for.

wiping out the ever present g*rman from the face of this earth, so that others may prosper

Why isn't she moving?

Having a nice house, at the end of a street, next to a lake. Maybe some orange tree leafs laying on the driveway. Twenty kids, a beautiful wife, that all come to visit me so I don't have to go outside.

Elle est morte

It makes me sick to know that I'm going to be living that future soon....

I want to have sex with the user below this post

Oh, dude, same

Bro, know that feel

An apocalypse that only I and about 1000 super hot chicks survive. All other life survives.

Win

Wait a second, are you trying to tell me that a woman would manipulate and connive like that for her own benefit???

>gottem

2D trap waifus

The existence of a crusader state & the Roman Empire

>woman
>journalist
>living on Manhattan
>single parent
I'm pretty sure there was a tv show character like this. In Ugly Betty, Sex and the City, maybe? I wouldn't know, I've watched neither show.

Needless to say she's chasing a fairy tale of having it all, and odds are she doesn't have the balls to survive the 24-hour news cycle.

what the hell...

Omniscience of perspective.

>I don't want to be a number cruncher
>I just want to live a happy life and enjoy wealth, freedom, and a mixed child

Sounds like bitch is a blight to a society built by labor, engineers and scientists.

holy fuck the geographic flags are in the HTML code.
we can still ignore those shitheads with scripts.

/thread

>spaceman
>archeologist
>artist
>videogame designer
>*crushing reality sets in*
>wageslave and part time meme artisan

Such is life

>t. Varg

huge fuggin anime tiddies irl

>HIDE THE FRENULUM

Happiness and prosperity, in whatever form that'll take for me.

War. I want a huge war to allow the west to re-priotize its comitments.

It needs to be big and absoloute.

this can't be real

To do meaningful things for my people and nation whilst living a relatively traditional, healthy and well-balanced life. To have nice things would be a bonus.

My dream is to eradicate liberalism. Hoping the Day of the rope will come and to hang all the filthy traitors

You better believe it. Germany's amazingly cucked, rotted from the inside by the Juden.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

>there is retarded roastie in a nation of 82 Million
>how can that be?!?!?!

>whats the point lol no need for this math!

Ahh to be young. I use the math I learned in middle school everyday, and all I'm doing is balancing the goddamn checkbooks.

Oh my, then let's get to it, user

>ROASTIE defense force
Germany is FUCKED

But user, that's pretty gay.

same

All white world

/thread

is this really how people see the US? most likely that nigger would rape and murder you, or at the very least get locked up for something

>happiness
>someone to share it with
I just don't know how people can find a loved one that will follow them no matter what they do and love them that much. In my job I see wives give up their futures or dreams to raise a family and follow their husbands to wherever they move because of their job (military). Yeah a lot cheat on them or are welfare queens but there are successful couples

>5 + acres
> no mortgage
> raise/grow most of my food
> kids and grandkids come to visit occasionally
> church on Sunday
> shoot my guns off back porch - no one cares
> die in my sleep

Almost there anons, almost there. A few more years will have enough money to pay cash to build the house. Already own the property.

Almost.........

Oi you dont control me, you not my real dad

Can anyone give areliable source on this? It's sounds so abhorrent that it's like one of you made the subtitles.

Je Vais me coucher, bonne nuit.

fpbp

You need a stream nearby too user.

There is a 1 acre pond. A river 1 1/2 miles down the road. A road with no houses past mine...........

To have Annie Lennox call me, “Honey”.

tu es stupid

Running my Window Cleaning business.

have a 500 sq ft studio, an xbox one X w/ NBA 2K18, and a medical marijuana job. I've wanted this for 5 years and have made zero progress despite my efforts. There's no American Dream for this nigger.

stiff and awkward
come here to get ur 9 year loli manko, user

I'm not even sure any more. I've buried every dream I ever had. Perhaps to be finally free from all attachments and achieve an end to all personal suffering.

At about day three of a whiskey bender I start listening to this on a loop, not sure why, but I only remember a small percentage of my life at any given time youtube.com/watch?v=vhG8zC4npsE

Yep, this.

To be paid for shitposting.

currently working on it though its actually legit content

>Become artificial intelligence engineer
>Create networks of artificial neurons to automate the jobs of countless filth-monkeys
>Amazon, Microsoft, government agencies competing to hire me for tons of cash
>Secretly despise the globalist agenda but pretend to be 100% for it
>Get hired as part of a team to write the ultimate predictive software that will know anything and everything about what anyone is going to do
>Rot the program from the inside, fill it with bugs and obfuscate my treachery
>Burn it all to the ground
>Run away to spend my offshore bank account riches on some island with a hot Aryan wife
>start a colony
>mfw

JULAAAAAAY

Jumpin Jesus on a Pogo stick!

That all OPs are rounded up and shot

My dream is for the US to Balkanize and have our own white ethnostate.

I really see no point in giving everything up to ungrateful shitskins who were advanced with my fucking taxes to fuck me over and change the vote to a white genocide gulag of a nation.

Because now in 2017 all the brown people want my white people dead and I want all white people to wake up from this multicultural nightmare perpetrated by the fucking kike jews.

I work everyday to make this a reality. I don't really want to see another non white person anywhere. I don't want slaves or a brown underclass. I want them all gone. But those fucking piles of fail can't seem to live without us. They don't want to let us go but if they don't they will wish they had a ticket to africanistan.

I can feel it Sup Forums can't you?

W-why? I could be a girl
>teehee

where bitch?

To help with unifying the world as one and move humanity one step closer to taking over this solar system and eventually explore the universe.
Bigger picture > some alt left/right bs movement pushed by sad pieces of shit

I want to go out from here

Genocide. Genocide on a scale never before imagined, so great and terrible that it descends upon the darkest corners of the earth like an ungodly tsunami of death and fire, sweeping away whole nations as though they had never existed, cleansing the world and purging all degeneracy. A fiery holocaust so complete, so absolute, that every last one of the small portion of humanity that survives it will recognise the awful beauty of it but be unable to speak of it through sheer terror. A tyrannical beast, raised from the black depths of man's inhumanity to man and made flesh by the technological advances of our age. That beast, unfettered, to then rampage across the face of the Earth, leaving nought but blood and ashes in its wake, not resting, nor pausing, until it has fulfilled it's purpose and extinguished all that it deemed to be unworthy.

Either that or a downstairs toilet. I've always wanted a downstairs toilet.

Bitch.

CRUSH MY ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE ME, HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN

My dream is to fuckoff to a small mountain town where I can purchase acreage and start a small farm. I want to sell produce to local restaurants and grocery stores completely independent of any supply chain middleman bullshit. I want to hunt and fish and never look at Sup Forums or the news again.

too much ass

i want to be a dwarf priest

ít's just contortion of the hamstrings/hips. If she was standing, would be mint.

I'm personally looking into getting a wife from generation Z, redpilling her, saving up money from a business I'm planning to start up with a business partner, and do just about the exact same thing.

>What's your dream Sup Forums?
Have a successful small business and 5+ kids with my wife.

>the way she lights up when she says she wants a caramel coloured son
I want off. I can't anymore

Kek

Whatever spacenigger.
>I'm above all that! Let's go to space n shit! We can all work together exploring the solar system like in all those faggot trek clones that I watched on Netflix while drinking delicious Starbucks!

We walked on the moon when the US was 90+% white. What are we doing now? Protecting shitskin feelings while cutting our dicks off after a short lifetime of soy products. You have the dreams of a soyboy faggot.

to be white

I'm writing a book under a female nom de plume.