CBTS #96: CALM DURING THE STORM EDITION+++

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20
Links to thread #21 - #40
Links to thread #41 - #60
Links to thread #61 - #70
Links to thread #71 - #91 #92:
#93:

QRD
Manilla

Social Media #TheStorm -> Other possibel options -> strawpoll.me/14336190/r

LATEST Q CRUMBS: DEFCON UPDATE: AND SA PHASE 2 STARTED: THIS WILL BE LAST BREAD FROM THIS OP. SOME user TAKE OVER NOW!!
ALSO PLEASE UPDATE QRD FOR NEXT BREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

intelcrumbs.tk
medium.com/@PersonofAwesome/how-a-trip-to-north-korea-forged-a-lucrative-business-relationship-between-the-clintons-and-dow-8a5b47468ff
wafflesatnoon.com/is-president-obama-reading-a-muslim-book-called-the-post-american-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/+++
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it happening?

HAPPENING+++

+++good work flaki bro+++

Bump for comfyness.

ALSO COULDN'T INCLUDE THIS IN THE HEADER --> intelcrumbs.tk

Yes
Be prepared to redpill your family

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Pic related.

medium.com/@PersonofAwesome/how-a-trip-to-north-korea-forged-a-lucrative-business-relationship-between-the-clintons-and-dow-8a5b47468ff

BUMP, FUCKERS.

Any evidence that this thread is not shill infested?

\o

make a new thread this one is also a shill it needs more redditors and larping

What's the +++ from?

Thanks for the redirect polski bro, many thanks

yea its mew

>posting the biggest steaming pile of shit Sup Forums has ever produced
if i told your mother would she be embarrassed?
that shit is 100000% FRANK

Was posted here several hours prior to DJT tweeting it. Strange things abrew.

HOW DEEP DOES IT GO!!?
WE'RE REACHING CLIMAX!!
THE ARCHONS AND AEONS ARE MOVING THEIR PAWNS AT HIGH SPEED.
AGE OF AQUARIUS IS EXPONENTIAL IN IT'S DEVELOPMENT
TIME IS GOING FASTER.
HOLD YOUR SANITY AND PRAISE KEK

Anyone got screenshots?

retarded OP cant link previous threads

don't mind the shills, the purge will come and it will be glorious.

coke bump.

Definitely shill infested. Fuck them though.

So basically nothing happened today like we were told except “+++” which means nothing, ok

Important.

Trump tweet

Thank you based Poland

So any chance Trump will make it known to the world about his purging of the deep state kikes and saudi niggers?

Is there anywhere to discuss this minus all the retards?

Don't worry, it's all positive...

OK boss man

>OC is reposted under different filenames. Thank you Anons. I love you all, we're going to get through this for the betterment of humanity.

No

Should you drink bleach?
What gave Trump a belly ache?
Is it time for the timer yet?
Who is Mohammad Mohammad the third?
What is your score on an IQ test?
How many flowers must wilt?
Is your penis a boyclit?
Should you stop making these threads?
powerful stuff

>war never changes

Guys, Bill Gates also owns 45% of the Four Seasons hotel. Why are we ignoring him??????

No problem user. Patriots are never far.

WE WILL NEED A NEW BAKER FOR NEXT BREAD THOUGH

Bakers, you guys are better than this.

God bless.

DJT's Last lines of the last 4 tweets.... Meaning? IDK?

I am monitoring the situation from Japan.
through the tears and the sadness, we stand strong.
tomorrow, it will come roaring back!
Massive military & energy orders happening+++!
We will figure it all out!

God damn it, dad.

Secretary Moniz played a crucial role in negotiations toward a comprehensive agreement on the Iranian nuclear program, directly negotiating technical details with the Iranian atomic energy minister Ali Akbar Salehi, an MIT graduate, and reassuring President Obama that concessions

BEST CANCER EVER XDDDDDDD

Thank you

shills are making fake threads and bumping.

My question is which bank exactly Trump and his Vatican generals answer to

Probably the one that causes a war in Iran in exchange for flipping Saudi from CIA

Never miss a crisis.

Stop saying this

>being butthurt bc you're out of the loop.

You must be fun at parties.

Can someone explain to me what is going on. Been following for a while now. Real person not a shill. Kinda lost.

WHOA.

Trumps Last Lines Of LAST 4 Tweets? Does It Mean Anything? IDK...

I am monitoring the situation from Japan.
through the tears and the sadness, we stand strong.
tomorrow, it will come roaring back!
Massive military & energy orders happening+++!
We will figure it all out!

TOO MANY LOAVES
trumps surrounded by military because
he is commander in chief
and, this is wartime

Q asked "What book was BO caught reading?"

wafflesatnoon.com/is-president-obama-reading-a-muslim-book-called-the-post-american-world/

Alice In Wonderland.

Didn't this happen last night? Its a tatic to derail us

+++

God damnit notice this.

This answers Qs questions

Nice.

GOODE NIGHTE SWEETE POLE

Give me the bogdown on this thread and explain why it is always clogging the fucking catalog?

I’m a lurker and a Patriot. I’m kind of old though, so could you give all of us an alternate plan of attack in case fb, Twitter censors our message?

Not to mention Trump tweet on 11/3..

“plus, plus” after talking about Podesta, U1, H emails...

He’s another puppet that’s executing their plan ...pop control in Africa and of course GMO’s to feed the world. Owns a lot of Monsanto

look bro i get it you're retarded
listen though bro
I need you
LISTEN
i need you to eat shit for me bro

Oh fuck.

Praise Kek
A new future awaits

kill yourself

WTF READ THIS

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
ANSWER THESE. I WILL GRANT YOU ACCESS

Fucking learn to bake bread omg

Seriously, user. We need to get our shit together with the bread baking. And we need to do it before the shit REALLY hit the fans.

I've noticed it all day. No one fucking listens, they want to talk about disney and Hollywood. Q said to follow the money, this is where it goes.

Interesting

Thos Suadis must have orchestrated the Vegas Shooting

+++ (modem), a command to switch from data to command mode in modems in telecommunication, originally by Hayes

This question has been answered already but here's my take:

>Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?

Because they are the public manifestation of foreign interference in US domestic matters (Soros and his NGOs), they have been publicly visible in engaging in violence and property damage and can't be abstracted away as just a conspiracy theory easily. Once the evidence revealing the connection between ANTIFA and Soros is made available to the public, they will be much more likely to support the Trump administration and see how they've been used by the Clinton cabal and their deep state enablers.

Wtf get lost shill

they are brand new
a bit back one of them didn't know what the red update line was
thought it was the CIA targeting him

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/+++
+++ may refer to:

+++ (modem), a command to switch from data to command mode in modems in telecommunication, originally by Hayes
+++ (Leiden), a sign to indicate traces of letters according to the Leiden Conventions

they know exactly what they are doing...

981 Dabie Mountain and 916 Tianmu Mountain. Yuting Class Type 072

DUMPING DEPO PROVERA IN AFRICA TO CONTROL BIRTH RATES?

WHO KEEPS PAYING FOR THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF THESE VACCINES UNWANTED IN BOTH THE WEST AND AFRICA?

WHY?

Comcast reporting major outages across the us

Trump tweeting about SA

PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE TRUMP
I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU MY ENERGY UNTIL THE GLOBAL SWAMP IS DRAINED

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152

Donald J. TrumpGeverifieerd account @realDonaldTrump 50 sec50 seconden geleden

I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing....
78 antwoorden 175 retweets 511 vind-ik-leuks

You must of course do what you feel is right.

THREE PLUSES?

This could easily erupt into our own civil war promoted by the deep state and inflamed by the MSM.
There will need to be a tactical information /counter-propaganda/ meme campaign to end all meme campaigns.
Save all the Q stuff, questions, answers, and be prepared to create memes or if graphics are not your thing, simply combat falsehoods with truths.
If the U.S. is to survive there will need to be an underground army of people who know the truth.