This little faggot redpilled one of the most anoying feminists on the internet just by fucking her...

This little faggot redpilled one of the most anoying feminists on the internet just by fucking her, and the internet went crazy.

He is a real alpha!

A real Alpha would have a family. Alpha males always have a litter.

who's this most annoying feminist? anita?

It's due to his heritage
We're all alpha males

fpbp
You aren't an Alpha unless you impregnate the women you fuck.

>faggot
>lays a feminist
k. is your bulge smaller than his? yes

Hell ya, I love John Green's novels (and now bod too googly emoticon)

Halo is the ultimate chad pill.

How is he a faggot? He fucked one of the biggest feminist so hard, she became red pilled.

At the same time this cuck has a gook for a wife.

>pecs of a 5 year old kid
>not alpha

*mein sides*
That meme made lulz hard

LOLOLO SO EPIC SO ALPHA REDPILLXD
How old are you retards?

you cant be alpha if you have a desktop computer in your bedroom. real men have offices and spacious houses

If you believe that, you're a fucking moron.

Manlets, when will they learn.

he got his own jet airplane

he's a mill-i-on-aire

Yep alpha af.

Who?

No he didn't. Laci has learned nothing. She just rebranded because she felt the winds changed. She's still not taking responsability for any of tye damage she caused.

look at you faggots suckin some jewtube kid off who found a way to con you stupid fucks out of your shekels. Why don't you lebbitfags make a thread about the Kardashians too while you're at it. fuckin kys.

Does he even lift, bro?

I didn't know alpahs were camera shy. The things I learn from 4chins!

Who the fuck is that fag and who did he fuck

He is Chris Ray Gun
dunno who he fugged doe

>this is Sup Forums

He's fucking laci green.
Hope he likes hpv.

He always reminds me of someone, yet i cant put my finger on who.

its not hard to redpill a woman, if you are fucking her and arent a pussy you can do it within weeks

a nigger faggot perhaps?

Fair play crack on jobs a goodn

Laci isn't redpilled, she's just trying to remain relevant. Notice in the 6 months or so shes been dating Chris she doesn't appear in videos even when you can see her sitting in the background and continues to tweet retarded feminist bullshit, for example crying that businesses not having to provide birth control is "physically forcing women to get pregnant" and likened it to female genital mutilation.

She'll drop him the instant she has some new business opportunity, now that she's had all the skeptics kiss her ass. She picked the worst time to join up with them since most of them are struggling to remain relevant themselves. If shit doesn't get better I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up trying to become another Lauren Southern if that's where she thinks the money's at.

I feel bad for Chris. He may be a faggy bluepilled lefty, but he seems like a decent person, which is precisely why she singled him out as her mark, that and he's successful and not bad looking.

>A puerto rican fucking a roastie

Only little dick fags need a liter of shitheads to prove they can get it up. Any dumbass can get a whore pregnant, thst ain't alpha more like driving a monster truck to but being to poor to afford one, 'ill have a bunch of little shits that'll show'em'. You are a fucking idiot.

> Any dumbass can get a whore pregnant
You're being really generous. The majority of nerds who regularly post on this board have never even seen a woman naked (unless you include their whore of a mother).

>Any dumbass can get a whore pregnant
exactly but only an alpha can raise a successful family
explain to me why a conservative board should act liberal