>FLotUS Melania leaving the kids 11/5/17
youtu.be/_xyuB2mzbvs
>FlotUS Melania doing some calligraphy 11/5/17
youtu.be/LhvUY-3HIy0
>FLotUS Melania visiting jap lolis &they sing her a song 11/5/17
youtu.be/VYxg3gZGeuU
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
>Pres Trump talks to Japanese biz leaders 11/5/17
youtu.be/LwdGzVL8iH0
>Trumps and Abes double date 11/4/17
youtu.be/PvfxW2dqgQQ
>Pres Trump signs Donald+Shinzo bffs4ever hat 11/4/17
youtu.be/T1aqAQBKqvw
>Pres Trump meets w/bff PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/NsFUHiER3uk
>Pres Trump departs Yokota Base to meet PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/YPu0YZq5iGc
>Pres Trump speech to troops in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/C7TdSH5FZlk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/LnsRoN-dL94

INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'
youtube.com/watch?v=7NPcMhjsBVQ
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/intel-committee-demands-fusion-gps-bank-records-suspects-journalists-paid-spread-rus
conservativereview.com/articles/what-the-heck-is-happening-in-saudi-arabia-explained
youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8
mobile.twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/927677959980355584
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/11/02/uh-oh-it-looks-like-northam-signed-off-on-horrific-racebaiting-ad-n2403834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Awoo

Perhaps the most pathetic aspect of the coward sean hannity is his MASSIVELY cucked time slot. Like a true cuckold, sean comments on the news ONLY AFTER everyone else had their way with it. That’s because he’s a pussy, and needs to know the popular opinion before he chooses what to say. At best, he’s feeding off the scraps left over by the likes of Joe Scarborough.

Joe, in the morning time slot, operates on the cutting edge of current events and often sets the entire news cycle for the day. Usually, no one even knows what their opinion IS until Joe weighs in first. Unlike the pussy sean hannity, Joe just slaps his opinion on the table — popularity be damned — and whatever the fallout Joe takes it a man. Joe is a rugged explorer, pioneering the landscape of high-level political discourse, while hannity the fat retarded cuck sits on his ass larping as a clock and waiting for real men like Joe Scarborough to decipher the news.

But I digress. My point is that Joe fans are more intelligent, healthier and overall more sexually attractive than hannie-grannies.

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow Virginians!

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

I love Kellyanne.

MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZSe6N_BXs

If you read something today, read these links, about Uranium One.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'

This is very important news.

D A T E S
A N D
C O F F E E

youtube.com/watch?v=7NPcMhjsBVQ

Stupid as hell. He's trying to free saudis, quite the opposite of what Kim is doing..

I love this thread. It is a nice thread.

I thought Hannity had a radio show on Sirius XM?

Me too.

NO ARUDR

Yeah that has got to change.

The bromance was too much, I don't think the others can top it, not even DutDut and Trump bantz.

>tfw Trump made me, a guy who posts Hiroshima memes and says they deserved worse to weeb out
S-sorry for the nukes

damn that sounds good, are dates like prunes?

>Intel Committee Demands Fusion GPS Bank Records; Suspects Journalists Paid To Spread "Russian Collusion" Claims

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/intel-committee-demands-fusion-gps-bank-records-suspects-journalists-paid-spread-rus

+

WH sends emergency $$ request to Congress: $4B for "urgent missile defeat and defense" to counter North Korea; $1.2B for Afghan surge

Saudi Arabia said on Monday that Lebanon had declared war against it because of aggression against the Kingdom from Iran-backed Lebanese Hezbollah.

PENTAGON SAYS U.S. CONTINUES TO MAINTAIN STRONG DEFENSE TIES WITH SAUDI ARABIA

U.S. WELCOMES SAUDI STATEMENTS SHOWING IRAN'S 'MALIGN ROLE IN YEMEN AND ITS PROVISIONS OF DANGEROUS MISSILE SYSTEMS TO HOUTHI MILITIAS'

Pentagon: US backs Saudi statements on Iran’s supplies of dangerous missile systems to Houthis

Hope is very beautiful in her tux!

if your peepee is brown you're most likely a le 52% face

No, they're like candy.

what's happening with lebanon and iran?

Me too!

dates are dates >.>

prunes are dried plum

Kellyanne is very pretty!

official CIA funded deep state rag chose its side.

No dates are planned events where you go out with someone significant.

make the dog face a wojak

Is Japan the ultimate Stockholm syndrom victim?

Can we ignore this Iran shit
No more neocon world police

(checked)

#
>but only if the goal of PUA is to become a perfect seducer for the right girl to marry

PUA strategies could be used for this goal. How to ensure whore married white women don't cheat with Jamal and Achmeds? By providing them with CHAD white husbands.

that logo makes it look like the bald eagle abused the owl

Stop posting this BARWENCH!

Fuck off kike.

Japs are rats.

2 weren't enough.

>....Some of those they are harshly treating have been “milking” their country for years!

When the realization sets in that this was WH approved swamp-purge and essentially a dry-run simulation for how to capture massive amount of people at same time

J U S T

and you drink the coffee, right? can i drink something else????

Did he really drink coffee?

Cute.

Perfection.

That's a nice awoo you got there, user.

conservativereview.com/articles/what-the-heck-is-happening-in-saudi-arabia-explained and for aynone interested

a good rule in life is to support the opposite of whatever the Cuckington Post says

So I'm all for the Crown Prince

Japan was an ally to the US before WWII, and after WWII America helped Japan with their shit

>LOL DRMPLUF ISN'T ACTING LIKE A SANCTIMONIOUS PRICK ABOUT INTERNAL POLITICAL MATTERS OF A SOVEREIGN ALLY

>xDDD DRUMBLUFF ISN'T LINKING US FOREIGN POLICY TO HIS PRISSY PREACHING ABOUT INTERNAL POLITICAL MATTERS OF A SOVEREIGN ALLY

>IMPEACH THE CHEETO HITLER FOR MAKING OUR FRIENDS LIKE US AND OUR ENEMIES FEAR US

>miss me yet?

Fuck it if Trump trust him then whatever

As expected. It makes no difference.

Post your "can't stop winning" face

Yeah, but they only raped the Ch*nese

Joe tried so hard in pushing Trump's approval rating
In the end it doesnt even matter

What went wrong?

Those evil white secret service agents arrested that poor man who didn't even commit a crime.

No you can't. Only coffee.

I hope nothing, enough of those lebanese-brazilians.
But they built an Eastern Orthodox Church here, the Mosque can go away for all I care.

Hey, guys, get this: you know how that atheist shot all those Christians yesterday. Well according to my sources, many famous internet atheists are mocking Christians attempts to grieve and pray for healing after the tragedy.

Post awoos

where's my coffee?

Talking about testing the winds, Joe is so scared about being called a rascist he switched parties.

Yes.
Jeb memes were kino.

I love Laura.

>CNN poll
>polls at all

> he actually sold guacbowls

> can't buy real maga hats in canukistan

>m.jpg

MILK

What KSA is doing now is incredibly important and history changing.

He can drink that Diet Coke garbage

how mad is /sg/ right now xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>think you're the greatest
>swing at the actual greatest
>realize the greatness
>join forces

So Saudis shake their shit up.
What will Egypt do?

What the fuck

I knew a lebanese guy once. He hated muslims with a passion even Sup Forums would consider extreme.
Good times.

Name your ass Pearl Harbor and bend over, faggot.

Japs are rats.

2 weren't enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8

Please don't stop GEOTUS!

I haven't been around in a while. I thought Joe hated Trump and left the party because of him. Now he likes Trump?

Why would they be mad?

>Northam campaign: We had nothing to do with the truck ad
>Fox News: hol, up there

i havent tried diet cokes, coffee makes me have to shit so maybe diet coke would be a more better choice.

I'll throw your diet coke ass in the garbage if you don't watch it.

Who here /sheddingatearforjoe/?

>mobile.twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/927677959980355584

blacks tears are fun to watch

You mean sitting in a studio and taking calls from 60 year old dementia patients is really difficult?

I remember back before /sg/ got infiltrated by kebab. Then again, I also remember back before this general got infiltrated by reddit.

>Lebanon declaired war on ksa
>didn't set a date.
i don't know how this shit works

Considering a certain "69 posts by this ID" isn't stirring shit up, who knows.

She is major Milf material. She would tear the shit out of any sjw reporter with one arm tied behind her back.

>church up the road is playing random hyms on their bells
They do this every afternoon.

We have the best awoos, believe me!

>male vocalists.
No thanks, user.

That's wrong though isn't it. They had something to do with it: townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/11/02/uh-oh-it-looks-like-northam-signed-off-on-horrific-racebaiting-ad-n2403834

Typical marxist shit
Oh boohoo the poor negro or w/e he is, is sorry
Lets just let him off

If it was a "white racist" they would throw the book at them, claiming their racism means they don't have rights.