What happened to the Masons?

Since 1776 the Free Masons seem to have built and controlled the US. Although their methods are questionable they undoubtedly made the US prosperous. In the last 100 years though the US has been under the control of Zionist Jews who rule the banks, media, and Hollywood and have degenerated our society to a point of no return. What happened to the Masons? Are they still out there with just less power or did they die out with JFK in the 50s and 60s?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/15/inenglish/1458030657_636841.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump

Masons and Jew was in concentration camps.

>100 years
FDR was mason. Truman was a mason. There's everywhere masons, you just cannot see them.

it's literally just a social club. My father is one and has had a business he started crumble. If they still had power they surely wouldn't have let that happen to a member of 35+ years

They still wear weird clothes and have strange bible esque books, but mostly just do things for the community.

I don't think there is a mason in even the highest of places with a shred of unique power

Yeah, its just a social club.

I can totally read that

It is at the lowest levels and local lodges. Higher level Mason's are something else

Ok now fucking mason rat?
elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/15/inenglish/1458030657_636841.html

bunch of pedos

The biggest mason lie:
"We never involved in politics, its against our core values"

Literally all of them are masons. Fuck those degenerate pieces of shit

It's still powerful. And they can be stopped when the tide is turned.

The more Free Masons try to preserve themselves through sinister activities, the harsher their fall will take place.

No one can accept free masonry. Which is why even our organisations focus on them. Not just those, also on the practices, like implementing political correctness on an excess way. Attempting to destroy Christians.

Dude ... That is American Masonic value will in Lodge. Take your Spain crap to another thread...

subverted by commie satanist shit

many such cases.

I thought women werent allowed to be masons wtf

Conspiracy theorists made them out to be evil devil-worshippers. Now anyone even suspected of being a mason is hounded out of politics.

The founding fathers would not be allowed to get near power today.

>like implementing political correctness

I've been told a few times it is about being tolerant and teaching morals.

It is also kabbalistic once you get in to the high degrees (confirmed during a drunk conversation with a 32nd degree Mason). Would that mean Freemasons are linked to Judaism?

>It is also kabbalistic once you get in to the high degrees

It's just a coy way to control questions and outliers through social stigma.

>The founding fathers would not be allowed to get near power today.

Correct, they'd be in somalian cat exportation depots waxing philosophically.

Crowley.

They're just a little training grounds for higher esoteric organizations to pick out new recruits.. besides that they're a giant boys club acting like wizards and important people

I think the went the way of Disney and the Sierra club. Bought out

The Masons were our guys, but Satanism took over and now we need to save them to save America

jews infiltrated the mason and brought there satanic jewery

my pops was grand master of his lodge and from where i sat it looked like a bunch of guys who were genuine about helping the community and sharing ideas. granted im not a member so i didnt get to go to the meetings or anything, but he wasnt hiding or locking away his books around the house either. was offered to join, but turned it down, but ive been rethinking it lately as there are some lines of thought i have come across i would like to bounce off of these people. to me it seems like different lodges could be up to different things, and there could be the boys club only side of it and the old boys club side.

*their

That would actually make the most sense desu.

There’s a Mason lodge down the road from where I live. Apparently my grandfather was a Mason back in the day, can I just rock up one day and ask to join by association or something? Do I want to? What happens at these places?

Yeah my grampa was also. H left me book called morals and dogma by Albert pike. I didn't rlly get it but I was 13.seemed like autistic mysticism

Saw some lad in work last week wearing a ring. Whether it was genuine or not, I dunno. Still perked my interest. Also was outside Mason lodge in Dublin st the start of summer, there was a load of art and fancy furniture being brought in so theres definitely someone knocking around. That and they give tours around the building apparently

I joined my local lodge. To get initiated I was blindfolded and restrained and fucked in the ass for several hours by vile old men. For the coup de grace I had to suck off an old stray dog they named YWHW to mock the Christian god. What did I get out of it? A cheap ring and an invite to fucking monthly potluck BBQ.

The lodges were infiltrated by the Illuminati back in the 1800’s.

Go and read and the relationship between Thomas Jefferson and Adam Weishaupt.

>To get initiated I was blindfolded and restrained and fucked in the ass for several hours by vile old men

No user, that was your craigslist hookup afterwards. You did too many whip its and your timeline is fucked up.