The true degeneracy

Just observe this picture,It tells more than a dozen books could tell,let it sink in.
This is 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx1Uf8LbXGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coal burners shouldn't breed desu

I don't think she can have children. I think "she" is a he.

They don't have kids because his gf is a lesbian dyke....

I'm pretty sure Vegan Gains doesn't care what some little dicked virgin white boy on Sup Forums has to say.

Yup this is it, the classic interracial couple, he half black, she half male.

He could do better desu. Still, the fewer black babies the better.

>muh dick

>muh degeneracy

>happily married

lol, sure. Women who look like that aren't happy. And I doubt he's thrilled that his wife looks like a 12 year old boy.

I remember that his waifu was pregnant. Did they abort the kid

She's vegan sjw atheist. Somehow I feel nothing about her burning coal.
the dude is a nut case, so I don't feel bad for him either
Nigga please.

vegan gainz is cool in a pathetic nigger loser way.

Vegangainz is /our mullato/

I know this is just another le racebait thread from a turk considering the hidden flag but I'm not really sure if it's a gay couple or the one in the left is 12 or just some sort of lesbian chick.

Hope you get 400 replies like always tho, Achmed.

Not like these sodomites can have children in the first place.

haha they're vegan too. Gonna nut in my wife and eat a steak just for them.

it's a woman lmao

> wife
Sure thing, bud.

Why would anyone care about what vegan gains says or does? He’s not even black he’s green! This post is a waste of everyone’s time.

interracial relationship
vegan
atheist
on test
literally against the existence of pets (his gf apparently made him accept the dog)
first reaction to relative dying is to film it for youtube and blame it on meat eating

They're happy
What's your problem? Let them be happy you angry little internet hero lmao

im ok with this. nothing of value was lost or gained.

>veganism is a disease and vegans should never reproduce
agreed

Why did this reasonable looking guy in decent shape marry what appears to be a 12 year old boy?

I don't know how to feel about sweden's posts. Should I expect a sandnigger or a trap behind that post?

Help me, pol.

>vegan gains
Has he moved past just namedropping videos in his worst of the fitness industry series?

Also
>those bicep insertions

vegan gains is literally a psychopath

This might be a shock to some of you but weirdos tend to have weird fucking relationships. They don't function normally.

Just hope they don't bring any children into their nonsense. Just cats.

well yeah of course gays dont have kids

He's literally mentally retarded/psychotic. Someone made a video about him, so vegan gains talked about how he wanted to slide a knife he was holding into him to murder him in a live stream

Oh, and he wants to kill babies
youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

>not both transgender and fat
what is this the 1950's?

I have a coworker doing that shit, too. And another who's a single mother of two children always leaving work early or coming in late because she failed to get married appropriately.

What's to blame? Pic related.

virgin, lonely
fat fuck who eats mcdonalds
believes in imaginary ghost people
low test
lives in house with mom and annoying dog that pisses on the floor every day
first reaction to any problem in life is to post on Sup Forums and blame it on jews

Thanks Mr.Skeletal.

Yeah right... I guess SJW's have a habit of calling their boyfriends nigger in a jokingly manner and play league. Jeez

wtf is wrong with McDonald's you stupid communist?

Maybe he is a gay pedo?
Anyway less breeding leftists is good

That doesn't really explain the marrying 12 year old boy looking broad. I could give a shit about the rest.

well im sure vegan gainz is vegan gainz because he has a small dick not because it was a good moneymaking opportunity.

know what im saying, nigger?

Because Vegan Gains has mental problems. He was bullied in school by Muslims & was an outcast. Hence why he hates Islam and why he never went on to study in University.

He's been friends with her for a long time, and she's the only one who is okay with his tantrums and mental issues.

It's weird, cause it seems his love for animals is greater than the love for his fellow human. My guess is that him being Vegan all correlates for his hate for his fellow humans.

The only person who could love such a psychotic weirdo is someone who also has their own mental issues

Vegan Gains is tall desu. Besides, he is also half-black so I'm sure he has a giant schlong.

Hey user here!
VG can't have children. He had a vasectomy. He also has been redpilled on race realism but too late and too controversial to say in public. Not taking away that this is a very sad couple however.

I see a merchant in that shopping cart. Am I jaded?

You look disgusting, kill yourself

oh shi-

>Ah come on Sup Forums even though he's a leftist he can't be that ba...

>puts headphones down

>several seconds of skin crawling later..still contemplating my place in this universe

according to amerimutt standards they look huwhite enough

If his wife had mental issues, they would be polar-opposites. He's gone into detail as to how he and Jasmin met. They met over Facebook and played games together. He would have tantrums and be super angry at her occasionally. She was okay with that so she ended up moving from Belgium to Canada with her.

I watch his videos because I agree with the moral aspect of it & recognize that a plant-based diet is superior over meat-based diet. Besides watching him beat the shit out of sceptics & alt-righters on Youtube is hilarious. I love how they think Veganism is an SJW movement.

Black guys have big dicks, whereas white guys have pinky little weenies

You're right. You video game-playing faggets are the worst.

Have you seen this one? His "wife" literally calls him a nigger and he just takes it.

Lol! What a fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx1Uf8LbXGE

nice post, nigger

I'm sure he doesn't consider himself black at all. Hence why he probably doesn't get offended by it.

I'd stick my gun's barrel through this faggot's mouth.
If he hates the human race so much he should start with himself.

>I'm sure he doesn't consider himself black at all.
That doesn't make him not a nigger, Sven. He's a nigger and he knows it.

>no kids
Sounds good to me. Less mongrels in the world is a good thing.

Yes, but he doesn't consider himself a black because he is half-white and he is an outlier compared to the typical Tyrone stereotype.
I really couldn't care less if he was black or not. Let me remind you that hating someone based on their race is irrational.

Characteristics, values & ideology are more important factors. Vegan Gains has demonstrated he is both educated, intelligent and civilized.

t. vegan gay

>Let me remind you that hating someone based on their race is irrational.
No wonder your nation is going to succumb to destruction before mine. You guys and Canada will be nothing in less than 100 years.

At least they won't produce offspring or infect an orphan with the leftist mind virus.

I'm a living meme, bros. I'm a white guy Sup Forums poster who hasn't touched a girl in 3 years. One of my apartment mates is black (mixed), and every week he brings his white girlfriend over and they fuck extremely loudly, you can hear the girl moaning and screming throughout the apartment. I've probably posted on Sup Forums while its going on.

I just realized this a couple days ago, that I'm the Sup Forums meme. I never cared because the girl's face is ugly as fuck, and I heard she's absolutely mental. Ok by me desu.

oh well haha

how bad is your digestion that you stomach is still kind of full after a whole night?

also how much time until he kills his wife?

Stop memeing. The guy is an autistic faggot who tried to kill his dog with a vegan diet. He's so protein deficient he literally sperges out at the drop of a hat cause his brain isnt functioning right anymore.

that psycho has access to guns

you're not about to go supreme gentleman are you

Ha ha nice try faggot. First, you don't speak for anyone but yourself.
2) you're white knighting a married race traitor on Sup Forums which makes you the most pathetic cuck I've beheld on this board today.
C. This genderless vegan hipster is posting it's life on YouTube. It fucking cares what people think because it wantsan audience.

So? You people get triggered any time the phrase "gun control" is even mentioned. You don't even want to ban mentally ill people from getting guns. I hope Vegan Gains does go crazy and shoots one of you losers.

>Graphic Tees
>Vidayeo Gaymes
>Video Gayem Chairs
>Vegan

They are perfect OP.

my god i see it too

Hating islam is the reaction of a normal, well adjusted human. Vegan Gainz is a gigantc spergelord faggot, but at least hes right about that, Mehmet

hahahahahahahaha
no
ugly people aren't white, my friend

lel, fuck you I see it now too

Oh no! I've been called a cuck! By someone on Sup Forums! I'm so offended, this person's opinion means so much!

Nice flag by the way. Why don't you practice your Second Amendment rights on yourself, you little mindless alt-right sheep? I hope your mother gets raped by a gang of black men.

>wanting vegan slaves to have a kid

why shouldn't mentally ill people be allowed to defend themselves?

You are a woman aren't you

>VG is 6'3"
No amount of animal protein will make up for being a manlet. I wager most of the people attacking him are just that, insecure manlets

wat the hell is happening to me

Most of the people on Sup Forums live sad, pathetic lives and get triggered anytime they see someone who does enjoy life. They probably jerk off to Vegan Gains' girlfriend at night after a long, empty day of Photoshopping memes and immigration charts to post for approval on cuckchan.

I don't think burnt broccoli is able to reproduce anyways

Psalm 127
3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

that's actually funny

>projecting your own world view onto Sup Forums

its hilarious when idiots like you do this

never understood how any nazi could be anything but vegan, nazis loved animal and animal rights, hitler was even vegetarian. 14/88 for the animals.

He's got nigger IQ tho'. So there is that.

i didnt know vg was a literal fag

quality post my friend

>t. vegan gains

>let me snippently respond to a troll as if i were this e-celeb so I can siphon some of, what I imagine would be, his confidence.

his wife does not look like a wife

>muh dik
>i beet da pusseh up
>wypipo
Nigger detected. DOTR when?

/thread

also
>falling for the vaginal jew
>then falling for the diaper jew

kek

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

yeowch, lookit all these (You)'s. Guess he struck a nerve, huh guys?

Happy married as well and won't breed. Why? Kids are expensive and a waste of time. It's my decision if I don't want to have and pay for and take the time to raise kids. Further the white race? In this world, despite what beliefs I instill in them, they're still likely to get brainwashed by public education, news, etc. as we likely couldn't afford private or homeschool. I'd rather not have children than risk raising a degenerate slut or some effeminate beta cuck. Or I could even be raising the next left-wing, militant shooter. You never know. Faggots like Destiny grew up in a conservative home, then turn out to be low testy beta fag boys.

So much smugness, so much fuck you dad in that raised eyebrow.

We can only hope they change their mind when they grow up a bit. Children are a long-term investment. They may not immediately make you happy, but you become unhappy if you don't have them.