KEY QUESTION ABOUT CHURCH SHOOTER...HOW DID HE GET THE GUNS

He had a dishonorable discharge and a year in the brig before this, which means he can't ever buy guns. Who gifted them to him then?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/new-details-emerge-texas-church-massacre-killer-devin-kelley-lied-hunting-store-buy-gun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey pol....where is the News coverage about how he got the guns?????

He couldn't have bought them....

Who gifted the guns to him?????

He was a cis white male so he probably appropriated them. Listen and Believe the News Media.

The Air Force said his conviction was never entered into the NCIS database, so he purchased them legally, because AF is retards. They also, poisoned my well water, so I can confirm AF is retards.

this. BLAME THE AIR FORCE

I seen on one of the articles he bought it in 2014 from academy sport & outdoors. His background check passed. So maybe an issue with his record not showing up properly in the system.

> gifted
leafposting at it worst. Its called a black market. Also not a dishonorable discharge, but a bad conduct discharge. He lost his 2nd amendment over a domestic abuse conviction.
Day of the rake 1 day earlier.

This it's textbook deepstate plot.

So, it wasn't them.

Yup. 2 Mossad operatives we're the shooters.

ncis is a fucking show you pleb

Oh so you mean he didn't follow the law when the law said no guns for him? It's almost like gun control doesn't stop crime or something

I wouldn't know, because I don't watch jew tales

That's why domestic abusers need to be locked up in Guantanamo, since most mass shooters have a history of domestic violence.

he followed the law. he purchased his firearms legally. the AF didn't follow the law

maybe women should stop being whores instead?

>reference a popular tv show with a fictional story line trying to sound smart
ok bro, whatever you say

this is also due to the military not really having a domestic violence charge in that language

imagine all the vets that wouldn't be able to own guns just because their wives got sick of their husbands one day and called the cops for no good reason?

fuck that, vets are our reserves and we need trained and armed citizens and no fucking woman is going to have that power over the constitutional rights of real patriots

Besides your wild guesses, that don't get me wrong are usually good enough, what's your basis for this?

Wouldn't matter anyway, no background check required for private sales. Probably more likely that he bought them online from private sellers in Texas who were none the wiser.

Maybe his military sheet didn't show up in the background check system.

Maybe the store didn't run the proper checks.

Maybe he flat-out lied.

Maybe straw-bought.

Or, perhaps, it may just be that a system in which each of those is plausible is a fundamentally broken system.

>murrca yes

>not legal to buy gun from gun store
>checks local gun selling classifieds
>find idiot that doesnt care about documenting a private sale
>sold

Background checks are unconstitutional, so it's a good thing they failed

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This. I am so tired of these faggots. We don't need more gun laws, we just need the ones we have actually enforced.

They have the forms he filled out to make the purchases. The firearm he used was purchased in Texas, from a gunstore. He also had other firearms he purchased from dealers in Colorado Springs.

>HOW DID HE GET THE GUNS
He lied, of course.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/new-details-emerge-texas-church-massacre-killer-devin-kelley-lied-hunting-store-buy-gun/

He just walked and bought guns.

Has someone talked to them?

BOOM.
Headshot!