Why do you care about stuff like gay and tranny shit?

Why do you care about stuff like gay and tranny shit?
It isn't directly affecting you, how could you even argue that it harms society?
Just don't do what you don't like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_orhTtYS4dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because these sick fucks are allowed to vote

>It isn't directly affecting you, how could you even argue that it harms society?
Because society isn't just me you dumb fuck.

If I just do what I like selfishly, we end up with shit like this.

You blindfolded hedonist piece of shit.

i don't have anything personally against traps or gay i just think they should all be killed

yeah dude you have to subsidize the marriages of gay people and the expensive surgeries and treatments transsexuals have, but how does that effect you? like i know we spend tons of money on useless shit instead of fixing our infrastructure, schools, telecommunications, but like how does that actually effect you?

No one gives a shit if a man wants to dress like a woman or pay to get their cock whacked off (even if it is obviously a mental illness).

What we do care about: tax subsidized elective surgery, our children sharing restrooms with someone who is 100x more likely to be a sexual predator (fact), and gender studies being taught to our children in grade school.

/thread

Honestly I don't really care what they do, I have 2 main issues:

1. The trannies need to up front about what they are when dating. Some guys like me don't see a m-f tranny as a real woman and wouldn't be ok with that. Not a reflection on their value as humans, it's just not a thing I'm into.... and tying into this...

2. They insist I accept their lifestyle and play into their delusions. I will tolerate them, I don't care what they do in their own homes or hotel rooms or whatever. I take issue with the idea that I am required to like it or support it. No, I'm not required to do that. If you fuckers believe in diversity so much then you should be ok with being weird anyway. I don't have to accept another person's lifestyle if I don't want to... and my acceptance is not a prerequisite to them pursuing it because we are a free society. If you can't handle people disliking their lifestyle that's YOUR self-confidence problem not mine.

the fags and trannies want to indoctrinate your children.

Imagine your son turning out like pic related

they touch kids

sauce pls

That doesn't make any sense, if my son looked like that wouldn't that make her my daughter, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_orhTtYS4dQ

Because I have kids user.

Because it wastes my time, and endangers most people's careers (Self employed so fuck the twats)
If required, then I will address someone by their apparent gender. If I see a guy, I will use male pronouns. If I see a girl, female.
In between, fuck it.
You're wearing a dress, you get called a girl.
Even with old style trans peeps, there were two genders. You where either a guy, or a girl. Nothing in between, and, for the better part, even if you looked like a guy, if you had a dress on it would be safe to call you a gir.

NOW, other than that, my mother is a nurse, and every day I hear stories of some old man or woman, three marriages, 12 kids, and, if they're lucky, they'll have one devoted daughter show up, who stays by their side till death. Not even their spouse bothers staying.
These are families that grew up in the 60's, 70's, and 80's, and still, one in ten will be like this.
Imagine how fucking horrible this shit'll be with people growing up now.
Reap what you sew, but it's still fucking sad.

goddamn shes got a nasty looking cunt

Girls can have penises, and boys can have vaginas, moran.

Pedophiles, HIV and AIDS, domestic abuse, drug abuse, suicide, murder, it's all linked to sodomites.
Your choices effect others, stop ruining the world faggots. Be monogamous or die.

stop propagating this meme even if ironically

I'm a humanitarian. I believe mentally ill people should receive treatment so they can be happy again.

If they kept it to themselves, it'd be one thing, but fucking media is pushing that shit hard in every form of media.

>This comic book character is now gay
>let's have a show where the mom brainwashes her child to be a trans person for fame

Stop shoving it down everyone's throats.

>stop liking things I don't like
Suck my feminine penis.

jew. truvada. doesnt work on you. etc etc. baby dick suckers. blood libel. responsible for hundreds of thousands missing. epstein. grab em. hi fags take my daughters. make it ivanka so i can do it too. pedo putin. centipedos? bloody vampire matzohs

Here's the thing, in a perfect world I don't. If these fucks would just shut up about it I wouldn't care at all, in fact until recently I didn't care. I said the same things you say " they're not hurting anyone so what business is it of mine?"
But they just don't leave well enough alone. We have stepped aside at every issue and allowed them to have their way but it's never enough. They keep pushing and pushing until eventually it will be a hate crime to not fuck some tranny's boipucci.

We said "live and let live" for three decades and this is where it's led.

I say no further.

Overton window

Well that would be okay if it was true, but the sad truth is that it does directly effect everyone, it weakens the military by allowing them in, causes the degradation of society, and the social cohesion between people, by forcing churches/businesses to serve them etc, and it costs tax dollars to treat their mental illness, then you can look at the psychological impact this sort of shit has when parents force it on their children..

this

I really don't, I just hate the fact that they get special treatment for being faggots.

But I voted for trump, isn't that what you want?

Laissez-faire, to each is own is a myth. You obvviously agree with that. Otherwise, why are you here? What do you care about what a bunch of anons think? Society has to have agreeable standards of decency and norms. Two genders, indissoluble vows, nuclear families etc are all basic necessities of a functioning non-degenerate society. Super-rights granted to special classes are not functional.

still to this day cant believe that transformation she looked qt before

for now, yes. it's all i could ask

one day according to the law of allah i will slaughter you

I happen to think it's better for people if they don't become trannies and gays

Baker loses business because degenerates felt they were entitled to a cake. Trans creatures forcing language change in unnatural ways. Primary source of of identity politics scourge. They are cancer killing society. If they weren't so invasive no one would care

8 out of 10 gays are also pedophiles. The hell it doesn't affect me. Don't even get me started on the trannies. Gas them all.

That black bitch a tranny? She's pretty convincing looking.

>feminine penis

Because if you don't agree with how your world is you change it.

Problem is changing cost money for little to no return.

People go hungry for the fact that someone else is getting a sex change for free on the government.

Yes this happens in Canada and other places which makes me sad and feel kinda dumb for giving my tax dollars for a shitty new world that I never asked for.

That pretty much sums up everything so a revolution will likely result when people have had enough and they will be successful or not but one thing will happen is a reset to zero and reality will begin again in some form

I don't, Tradcucks are moral busybody feminists though, they have nothing better to do than pry into other people's personal lives

Why not take the government completely out of marriage and sexual matters? If gays get married it'd be no cost to you. Why should I pay for anyone else's marriage benefits? Why should I pay for others HIV medication? The best solution is private healthcare and removing government from marriage