He has a point

He has a point
Why do we let gun lobbyists like the NRA run our country?

twitter.com/zachbraff/status/927288832721960960

So why don't anti-gun commie groups just donate to these politicians? If it's that simple.

>Richard Burr
>Barely 50k

Get those numbers up, I didn't vote for you to let liberals take my guns

Why do lefties always act like the people want gun control and that the only thing stopping it is corrupt politicians?

Clearly by the number of gun owners, the people aren't in favour of "gun control"

Leftists are fundamentalists that think any alternative viewpoint is the result of either
A: stupidity
B: evilness

Isn't that a fundamental statement?

at this point what difference does it make

I’m going to clue you in on something OP. The NRA is not a faceless evil gun lobby, and whenever someone attacks the NRA, they are pretending there aren’t millions of members that take that shit personal.

This is not a lobby organization run by 10 billionaires, MILLIONS of fine upstanding, responsible and hard working citizens ask the NRA to help preserve their constitutional protections, teach firearm safety, and promote wildlife conservation.

Attacking the NRA is an ill advised strategy.

(((Zach Brapppff)))

now post israel and saudi arabias donations

That's VERY INTERESTING user!
Wow, IMPRESSIVE...
now tell me user, do you have a similar chart for AIPAC?
You may be onto something!
Keep the good work

reminder the NRA fucks wanted to ban bump stocks

shutup fag you're old now and your show was stupid anyway i never laughed and your voice is too nasally you twelve year old sounding fagget

What is this? # killed by communists in their own country?

If AIPAC buys you, you can't very well critique them.

The NRA represent the constitution and like half the country, its not a "buy" its the people speaking, and money is speech if you havent forgotten. The MRA is a membership organization, not a corporate lobby group.

It's unfortunate that it takes lobbyists to make sure that our fundamental laws are upheld.

>buys you
>for 5 and 6 figures
Cheap dates

well i sure as fuck dont remember saying i wanted a ban on bumpstocks

still pissed that they were a bunch of turncoats like that

We pay the NRA to do that you dumb nigger

I give the NRA money to lobby on my behalf. We need someone to stop the anti-gun communists.

Fuck off, shill.

y no #1

Smackdown.

I'm the NRA and I vote. GOA are good too.

Fuck off Jewnigger.

>LET ME FEEL MY FEELINGS TURK WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS