Hello, I am Japanese

Hello, I am Japanese.
Why do Americans love guns. Please share opinions.
Thank you.

I’m not american, but it is a matter of self defense.

Shall not be infringed

>English teachers pretending to be a Nip.

Same reason I think Japanese people like katanas - we used guns in the "old west" past when colonizing this land and you pretty much needed them back then with all the injuns and lack of civility

Because they shoot bullets at the things you point at and go boom pow
And they feel nice to hold because I feel strong and powerful because I have a gun that I can defend myself with

sage

Because they are shithouses
And they actually think being able to own a rifle makes them free even though the Jews that own there while country have drones tanks and jets

Self defence especially also against a goverment, that gpu out of control (that was the idea why it was specifically named in the constitution )

Guns are cool.

oh baby thats sexy

american frontier 'western' culture and the ronin culture are the same archetype

>Why do Americans love guns. Please share opinions.

So when Gooks go tyrannical and threaten to "conquer the "Pacific", they never dare risk invasion against a population where every man has a gun.

Why do you asks these silly questions Japan? Do you need more nukes dropped on you till you get it?

tits or gtfo

Post with geological location flag or fuck right off.

Guns are sexy.

You need guns to kill other people.

the feeling of freedom

Pew pew. /thread.

Ultimately I believe American's fondness for guns hearkens back to the American Revolution. A rag tag bunch of colonists with guns fought for their freedom and defeated the British Empire. Guns are the great equalizer. A humble farmer with a gun can stand up to someone who means them harm. The gun is a tool of self determination.

Their proximity to niggers.

Why do you love little girls?

Hello, I am CIA

To compensate for his small dick?

Our nation was founded on revolting against a tyrant nation. In fear that we ourselves would eventually become tyrants, citizens have a right to bear arms not just for defense, but to rise up and take liberty back from tyrants.

POPPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

Because a gun is freedom you can hold in your hand.

if you love your life and property, you need a gun to protect it
america was founded through guns, guns prevented america during being invaded in ww2, why wouldn't you love the thing that keeps you alive and free?

guns kill people. thats why japan has strict gun control. only cops and soldiers can have guns. no one else can own guns, including citizens and gaijins