Left / Right let's come together and fix our gun problem

I know this is a touchy subject but it is time we need to talk about gun control but how many more children would have to die before we start talking about gun control? Here is what I personally proposed:

1. ban of assault weapons. We need to continue the Clinton era ban, in fact extended to semi-automatic weapons such as the Mini-14(thanks for pointing this out /k/) and M1A.

2. ban on all handguns, again /k/ said that 99% of firearm death is attributed to handguns. The obvious thing is to ban them, I mean handguns seems to only have one use. And its not fucking hunting.

3. 1 week waiting period for gun purchase so the DOJ/ATF can do a thorough mental health and background check.

With these three simple rule I think we can put a dent in the mass shooting plague which happens to be the NUMBER ONE issue that we as a nation is facing. So yea Left or Right let's come together, because this is not a political issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-shooting-church.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q52ccvjm_hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Let's stop diversity. The more diverse the more violence. Stop the violence stop diversity.

>he thinks people still won't shoot each other

What's your plan to get the already existing guns off the street?

Why are you wasting your life shilling for a dead issue?

You retards fucked your movement in the '90s. Just let it die already.

1. Repeal the NFA.
2. Go fuck yourself with a rusty fencepost.

laws only apply to people who follow them
we have enough laws, why don't we actually enforce them
>Air Force Error Allowed Texas Gunman to Buy Weapons
nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/texas-shooting-church.html

also, fuck you

Pretty simple, every misdermeaner, 911 call, dispute, etc. will result in the DOJ/ATF checking your DROS paperwork. If it exists then the police is dispatched to confiscate your guns. You will not be arrested for this unless you did something to hinder the confiscation.

The best way to stop school shootings would be to arm all the children. The annual kindergarten bloodbaths would teach important lessons to the survivors.

>gun laws will make armed criminals turn in their guns gais i swear!
youtube.com/watch?v=q52ccvjm_hM

Yeah good luck with that.

Ballistic missiles for everyone. Guns now obsolete

>Heroin overdoses will stop when we outlaw Heroin.

The Absolute State of Lefties

How about this? Close all of the gun stores, most mass shooters tend to not own guns and only bought them later to commit their crime. Close all gun stores and close all places that sells ammo.

Reduce the demand so it will be uneconomical to produce guns lol.

>mental health and background check.
Fuck that, I want to make it affordable and easy for every retard in your neighborhood to get a free gallon of gas and a zippo

>use guns to enforce the closure of gun stores
>law-abiding citizens are now defenseless
>criminals and lunatics get their guns anyway

The US Has More Gun Dealers Than Grocery Stores, McDonald's, and Starbucks Combined

Alright. Good start. Here's my counter proposal:
Get fucked.

How many children have to die from suicide home depot rented flatbed trucks like last week? When do you want to ban trucks?

So you're saying that the feds will have to start responding to every fucking 911 call to see if someone involved with said 911 call has a gun? That's totally going to work.

Do you know how to read?
Pic related, OP BTFO.
Have fun enforcing your cunt fuck laws. (pro tip, laws do not stop mental retards from being mental retards... because they are mental retards.)
GOT IT COMMIE?

What's an assault weapon?

Here's what you gotta do:

- ban automatic weapons without exception
- require special permits for buying guns (hunting, sports, defence permits) -> to get permits you have to make it through intense background checks and some kind of final exam (practical and theoretical)
- make gun shows illegal
- register every single weapon on a federal level (and fine unregistered weapons)
- close gun shops in big cities
- cash for gun events in bad neighbourhoods
- sponsored ads that shed light on the danger of guns
- create a social stigma (like with cigarettes) through gore packaging
- very high taxes on guns and ammunition
- punish mishandling of guns (e.g. accidents) -> refute permits in certain cases

You're welcome. Stay safe.

AR15s
Mini-14s
PTR/HK G3s
etc.

Basically anything that is semi-automatic in a rifle caliber.

They can only use an emotional plea because they don't actually know enough about firearms and violent crime in general. Or they actively suppress the truth

The only solution is for leftists to become gun nuts.

>lmao dude why do you want to ban weed don't you know that banning drugs just increases the demand for drugs dude like people smoke weed illegally anyways dude like freedom dude like all drugs should be legal because making something illegal is pointless and oppression dude
>but we should totally ban guns that'll work 100%

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

No way. I say we go with OP's idea and get an army of DOJ and ATF goons crawling all over everyone's shit for every 911 call. Think of all the tax dollars we could be throwing away with that genius idea.

I'd prefer not to give up any more rights, thanks.

Can we fix the muslim problem instead?

>how many more children would have to die before we start talking about gun control?
really?
you haven't lurked enough
I'm not even try to post pic related b/c I0m sure will be a duplicate by now.

Make all the rules you want, I'm sure more rules will make the criminals and evil minded play by the law
>last shooter shooter didn't not have permission for handgun, but still had one
>killing spree was stopped by law abiding armed citizen
>criminals don't GAF abouit your gun control

>Assault weapon
>Basically anything that is semi-automatic in a rifle caliber.

Fuck off shill.
"Shall Not Be Infringed".

>bend over for muh chilluns

No wonder you guys keep losing. You can't adapt to a changed enemy.

Here's what you gotta do.
>Use guns or the threat of government force to take people's guns away.
German cuck is gonna German cuck.
The good ones died out last century.

You don't need more laws. You need enforce the ones you have on the books already.

OP here, I think we should bad drugs and alcohol as well.

SHALL.

So you are a mudslime. GTFO

You can take them from my cold dead hands.

The Second Amendment was meant for us to fight the government. They are meant to be deadly.

FPBP

YEAH, GO AHEAD, GUN CONTROL REALLY WORKS, THERE ARE NO GUNS IN BRAZIL, NO CRIMES USING THEM EITHER, PLEASE GO AHEAD.

That's funny, I thought gun-grabbers defined "assault weapon" as anything with automatic fire.

What's a rifle caliber?

>fix our gun problem
I don't see a problem.

No, and go fuck yourself.

Not even a mudslime what the fuck?

>i support prohibition

Go to bed, little guy. You have school tomorrow.

223 or above.

We already do have those things you mong. The fact that you think automatic weapons aren't banned shows how little you know. Don't bother responding as I will not waste anymore time reading your drivel.

I fixed my gun problem this weekend.
I had an AR in a hard side case stored in my garage. Been six months or so since I had it out. Decided to get it out to clean and oil it, turns out there was a gap just big enough for a mouse to crawl in and make a nest. Rust everywhere from the mouse piss, took hours to clean that thing up, but now it is once again a functional, murderous evil black rifle that may cause me to spontaneously shoot up the first school, church or office I come across.

>muh chillun
countries wihout weapons are the most cucked areas on the planet. Venezuelans, for example, cannot fight back against the government that is starving them because they gave up their guns. 6 gorillion jews died because when bad men came to their door, they had to give in and walk like docile sheep to the slaughter house. The UK, Germany, and various other regions have lost rights to bear arms, yet they constantly have terrorist incidents anyways that they think hashtags can solve.

How many people are you willing to kill to ban guns?

This is the correct answer. Pic related should be OP's ass.

If all the lefties and their children died I wouldn't feel the need to own a gun.

As much as it takes.

>How many more children would have to die before we start talking about gun control?

All of them

Allow me to retort.

1. Fuck you.

2. Fuck you.

3. Fuck you.

I agree with you. The government needs to seize the moral high ground and lead the way by disarming themselves, first. Just like them, we promise not to exploit the fuck out of unarmed people with our own weapons. Politicians want us to trust them...and I am requesting that they trust us.

Same thing can be said about you guys.

Or, just exterminate all of the murderous Democrats. In the US, murder is pretty much exclusively a Democrat pastime. Eliminating the leftists would also eliminate rape, armed robbery, and almost all other crime.

There is no one on the left on this board, it's just one huge alt-right circle jerk.

Have you ever read a history book faggot?!

And are you willing to foot the bill?

But, you are the ones committing crimes. 50% of murders are committed by blacks, 25% by spics, and the other 25% by mentally ill, Democrat white males. And you can say THAT about us, too, but it would not be true. Now get the fuck off our site.

Last I recall the LV idiot and this one that shot up the church were both republican.

Hmmmmmmm so what's the reason you want to ban guns again?

Last tine you checked, you checked wrong. They were both hard left. IF there had been ANY indication of them being Conservatives, the MSM would be screaming it all day. Take your low IQ back to the Huff Post.

/thread

Who do you think the gun ban would affect first? The police would just slaughter them when the confiscation starts.

Headshot!

Who says anybody knows if or how many weapons I have or where I keep them?
cashed 'em ousside

Ok, how about we keep guns out of the hands of crazy ass liberal shitbags, and we'll be good.

>ban guns
>lawful citizens are defensless
>criminals still have guns
WOH JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINDGED
You fucking faggot

there are an estimated 357 million guns in America

Let's say a nigger were to break into your house. You use a gun to defend yourself. You wouldn't even need to kill the nigger. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED.

Then the nigger will probably end up banging your wife.

>left/right we need to come together and accept my far left communist ideas
how about no

You do realize that firearm registration is in a non-searchable database right and the vast majority of it is paper filing right?
>911, this guy is waving a gun in my face
>yeah we'll take care of that in four to six business months
On top of the sheer asininity of this idea, do you honestly think people will continue to use emergency services after this change or will they take the law and matters into their own hands?

>how many more children would have to die before we start talking about gun control
All of them

OP here, can we find a middle ground here? Like I don't know, kill all of the spics and niggers. And if we catch some faggot being extra edgy we call the cops to take his guns?

By point
1. The only thing the assault weapon ban did was drive up the price of high cap magazines and "preban" weapons. Most serious gun enthusiasts stocked up on magazines and rifles when the ban ended hoping to make a mint if another went into effect. Also with the proliferation of cnc machines these days firearms can be cranked out in backyard shops with ease.

2. A large number of guns used by gangs in shootings are illegal imports that enter our country through the same channels as the drugs those underprivileged urban youth sling on the corner. Many of these are made in backyard shops in places like the Philippines.

3. Fuck the fed gov. If I want to buy a gun now, the dealer calls the national instant check number, and checks me out, this is easy and free. The only thing adding a wait time will do is add bureaucracy and large "service" fees when they will use the same sources as the NIC's number does.

In my opinion the #1 issue we as a nation are facing is violent, low IQ niggers and their guilty liberal leftist apologists.

>kill pavement ape
>hide gun
>???????
>profit

We can fix the problem with the addition of more guns.
Then when a shooter pulls out his weapon and starts a massacre the entire population can pull out their guns and annihilate him.

and the other 9999999 unlicensed gun owners who dont get home-invaded still keep their guns
you still havent provided a good strategy for disarming tens of millions of stubborn motherfuckers

No one cares about dead kids you idiot.

Sage goes in all fields

This over decades. Eventually we will get it all...

Not even remotely.

Give liberal an inch...

if we make drugs illegal and hard to get, that means there'll be virtually no drugs, right guys?

Good luck with that. just let the americans live their dreams of ''protecting themselves'' its quite sad. as the gun industry grows there will only be but more pepole to protect agaisnt... so of course you have to expand the gun industry to protect the pepole... at this point the americans can do nothing but continue going full circle. thinking that when their fore fathers wrote the amendments they mean everyone should have acces to 40mm grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.

OP is stupid. You don't need to ban guns or ammunition.

Just ban violence. Problem solved. World peace achieved. Gimme dat medal.

>I’m honestly not surprised with all the recent shootings. Once people realized after Columbine that it was okay to shoot kids, all hope for gun control legislation was lost. My question is: where are all the Pro-Lifers in this chaos? They’ll defend the “lives” of tissue in someone else’s uterus, but won’t stand up against gun violence that has resulted in the unnecessary death of kids and adults alike?

Fuck off shill.

let's ban assault vans and fragmentary trucks while we're at it as well.

What are you a sexist? You don't think a women should have a gun to put her at an even level with a male assaulter? You're not trying to get people to come together you're trying to put us at the mercy of authoritarian power.

there are 310,000,000 guns in america
there are 253,000,000 cars in america

lets say you wanted to ban cars.
how COULD you even do it?