MDE WORLD PEACE AIRS TONIGHT 1:15 AM EST ON ADULT SWIM

Last chance boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTat0GTn5to
youtube.com/watch?v=08XWA8zpvT4
adultswim.com/videos/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait, they are giving it a second chance?

How?

fake news

>ADULT SWIM
if you still watch tv you should gas yourself.

they gave him his show back so he would stop doing mass shootings

its real, but its just reruns
it says its episode 2

The only redpilled show on there is Mr. Pickles

this, all television is jewish propaganda at this point. but adult swim has become especially cancerous

Checked!

Will tune into Sam and the boyz, everyone do the same to show those kikes over at [as] their mistakes.

HI SAM

Univision was promoting him yesterday...

youtube.com/watch?v=LTat0GTn5to

Oh come on, The Jellies is pretty good. New episodes air on Sunday nights at 11 if you haven't given it a chance yet!

I’ve had that shit on my dvr since it aired. Also on my pc.

its part of the adult swim anniversary they;re airing every show they ever aired every monday and mde and brad neely are the last 2 shows left to burn off

fuck off with your spam before I have every single mom/parent activist group calling for Hyde to be banned from Adult Swim for statutory rape. I'm tired of seeing your spam, do you understand?

i havent paid for cable since 2005 and my 55in tv became my new monitor im staring at now

what happened to being canceled? needs more trex btw. also making fun of people from boston.

They're doing an anniversary rewind of past shows. Not sure why they're including WP since they kept calling it some altright nazi show, but I'm fine with it.

It's part of a thing adult swim is doing for a few months. Showing every show they've ever aired.

hahah...... how many countries do you think fell for it? and yes by fell i mean too lazy to do their actual damn job

Is there anything this madman can't do?

i guess that after the new york times article about sam hyde they realized that MDE still has an huge following and they want to capitalize it to its fullest extent. the fact of the matter is that everyone is good at virtue-signalling until there's money to be made

Is WWE Jewish propaganda?

What article?

because they're airing everything

they aired minoriteam which was considered "le rayciss" too and more explicit. if that shit aired in 2017 it would have been called alt right

Perhaps maybe they can renew the show? Doubt it, but it would be awesome if the demand was there. This is the only way to stop Sam's endless thirst for massacres.

BASED

>when the Jews fire you for questioning their authority; but they don't mind making shekels on your re-runs

Clearly not.

youtube.com/watch?v=08XWA8zpvT4

kek

>it's real

adultswim.com/videos/schedule/

niggers keep this bumped WE ALL GOTTA TUNE IN and show them how we feel 'bout MDE

Wow, two holocaust deniers on one photo!

>every monday they have to rewatch the progression of their cancer

>tfw I could never treat a woman like this

I honestly don't know what to feel. I don't want to become a cruel asshole, but that seems to be what women respond to.

Why do I want to treat women with kindness when they will just spite me for it? This is madness.

Aaaahhhhh Steve Austin is the fucking man

fucking bump

thanks lad.

I refuse to watch Sam Hyde since he murdered all those poor Christians yesterday. I heard it from Don Lemon.

>15
>pedo
pick one

Metalocalypse was up there

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Sam has the head of a pitbull, holy fuck

I watched you with my own two feet

Bump for poor charls. Fucking guy dindu nuffin and got dragged down by Sam's twitter shenanigans.

Bamp

What?

So good

Thick, blocky, meaty, the perfect specimen.

1:15 AM for PST also

>Stone Cold is woke to the JQ
It all makes sense now