BOMBSHELL: Harvey Weinstein hired ex-Mossad agents to track actresses

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT ON Sup Forums ALREADY YOU FAGS

>Harvey Weinstein’s Army of Spies
>The film executive hired private investigators, including ex-Mossad agents, to track actresses and journalists.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVjrSy_VuSk?t=741
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/#123408776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews gonna Jew what else is new? Been going for 2000 years give or take a few.

OF COURSE HE DID.

MOSSAD DID TEXAS

MOSSAD DID VEGAS

MOSSAD DID THESE TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT ISRAEL/JEWS/MOSSAD ARE BEHIND PIZZAGATE AND EVERY OTHER FUCKING BULLSHIT THING IN THIS WORLD.

Don't let this shit slide.

Correct Weinstein is just a sacrificial lamb so we think they care, nah they just want to keep fucking kids!

Actually, if you look at what's happening is they are taking out 1 or 2 big heads in a lot of different industries and regions tied to this.

They then get them to spill the beans on everyone else.

Israel is FUCKED.

Oh honey, you've not been here long have you!

This is all part of their plan.

No it's not. Funny that the shills ALWAYS act so condescending but in the end they lose! It's actually pretty fucking sad because you guys have no foresight. You guys keep pushing and don't realize that you pushed too far. 2000+ years and counting.

>Harvey Weinstein hired ex-Mossad agents to track actresses

They probably all do it, fucking kikes.

Acuse someone of being a shill... shill tactic 102.

>implying Hebrews are Jews.

Read a dictionary from early century look up Jew!

>It's actually pretty fucking sad because you guys have no foresight.
foreskin
no foreskin

Bump no slide

Yeah. Israel really needs to not exist anymore.

Playing semantics is the fucking calling card of a Jew.

Both.

>In some cases, the investigative effort was run through Weinstein’s lawyers, including David Boies, a celebrated attorney who represented Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential-election dispute and argued for marriage equality before the U.S. Supreme Court. Boies personally signed the contract directing Black Cube to attempt to uncover information that would stop the publication of a Times story about Weinstein’s abuses, while his firm was also representing the Times, including in a libel case.

This clusterfuck will bring down not only Hollywood scum, but also celebrity lawyers and other pro-degeneracy activists.

Then why didn't he see this shit coming?

And why should we give a damn about Israel. All kikes can die.

>Black Cube

Wow.

>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT ON Sup Forums ALREADY YOU FAGS
get in line, the whole fucking world is about to burn.

Because Israel is the one doing false flags on the USA and everywhere else?

Read victor ostrovsky's "By Way of Deception."

(((Black Cube))), that kike outfit needs to be wiped out.

based jew rapper

>Black Cube (in Hebrew: בלאק קיוב) is a private intelligence agency, which operates out of London, Paris and Tel Aviv,[1] and is the trading name of BC Strategy Ltd.[2] The company was founded in 2010[3] by former Israeli intelligence officers[4] Dan Zorella (in Hebrew: דן זורלא) and Avi Yanus (in Hebrew: אבי ינוס) and draws its manpower from elite and secretive Israeli intelligence units.[5] The company’s personnel are known to maintain close ties to the Israeli government and intelligence agencies.

Rothschilds personal Mossad branch. Bet you they did Vegas and Texas.

He split his pants.

we are almost at the bottom. the final meme is nearing

where'd you get that? wasn't there some hint by Q about Alice in Wonderland?

>Black Cube declined to comment on the specifics of any work it did for Weinstein. The agency said in a statement, “It is Black Cube’s policy to never discuss its clients with any third party, and to never confirm or deny any speculation made with regard to the company’s work. Black Cube supports the work of many leading law firms around the world, especially in the US, gathering evidence for complex legal processes, involving commercial disputes, among them uncovering negative campaigns. . . .
>uncovering negative campaigns. . . .
>uncovering negative campaigns. . . .

HI BLACK JEWB

There is some serious world issues on the horizon and you all speak about this one guy?

>Black Cube
There really is no bottom to the kikery, is there?

It's from a youtube channel that's basically satanic and illuminati. This is from a childrens mind control video.

youtu.be/zVjrSy_VuSk?t=741

>mossad working for Weinstein
>mossad wont kill Soros

SAME SIDE OF THE SAME COIN!

All Jews are the same Communist or Conservative.

If America ever descends into civil war or goes Nazi, you can expect a whole bunch of Jewish mercs on our soil, protecting Jews and their loot.

During Hurricaine Katrina, Jewish hotel owners brought in Israeli mercs to defend their stuff.

>black cube....

pic related if Trump didn't win.

The inversion of yellow and gold is BLUE AND WHITE.

HI BLACK JEWB

BASED Beastie Boys

Okay we're on the same team!

they really can't stop flaunting themselves can't they

captcha: enfants

Weinstein isn't even close to being the only one who does this shit. Hollywood is filled with these weirdos. They think that by sacrificing Harvey, we'll pin all the blame on him. DO NOT let that happen. Keep digging. There are even bigger names that are rapists and pedophiles in the industry.

There are other connections to the Democrats than just David Boies to Weinstein's actual criminal endevors. Don't just Sup Forums out and look at Kroll && Black Cube.

Communism was a kind of Jewish Conservatism, it was designed to conserve the Jewish rule over the goyim in an era of secularism. People forget that Conservatism is context dependent, you have to always ask what is being conserved and for whomst.

Funny one kike. They aren't sacrificing Weinstein. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Weinstein is ONLY THE BEGINNING. The tip of the ice(((berg))).

Hollywood is fucked.

Getting really sick of terrible meme flag shills.

>we already have a morale patch made up for this contingency

Yeah sure whatever fuck this fat kike. Were bringing the whole thing down now

can't mossad me

Just kikes all the way down

Can't Mossad the Assad. He's actually a genius. Can't believe him and Putin successfully held off the NWO. Thank God Trump won.

Black Cube was a significant topic on this board earlier this year in the "what happened to Assange" threads. It was about the strange events surrounding Assange, Wikileaks and its staff in October 2016. Some user was claiming to have inside info and named them: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/#123408776

scumbags galore

Black Cube is literally Judaism.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAGGING ON SOCIAL MEDIA CONFIRMED

THEY COULD ACTUALLY BE IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

SAY "SHOO SHOO YOU SNEAKY JOO" OR YOU FORESKIN WILL DISAPPEAR WHILE YOU SLEEP

Typical Jewish power broker. Get exposed. Then burned by your fellow Jewish Mafia. Then track down your victims using your informants. Typical Jew.

Sounds like Saturnalia worships which is kikery.

Oh shit. Bump!

this is pretty fucking stupid. you idiots actua[script l

t. mossad

nah. I think it was a BOT.

CANT HIDE IT FAGGOT

will normies finally accept the jq redpill?

leaf is right

My man my leaf

Black Cube?
wtf those guys were mentioned in the Assange is dead larp threads

What an insidious fucking Jew

>Weinstein also enlisted other journalists to uncover information that he could use to undermine women with allegations.
>Howard described a call that one of his reporters made to Elizabeth Avellan, the ex-wife of the director Robert Rodriguez, whom Rodriguez left to have a relationship with McGowan.
>Avellan told me that she remembered the interview. Howard’s reporter “kept calling and calling and calling,” she said, and also contacted others close to her. Avellan finally called back because “I was afraid people might start calling my kids.” In a long phone call, the reporter pressed her for unflattering statements about McGowan. She insisted that the call be off the record, and the reporter agreed. The reporter recorded the call, and subsequently passed the audio to Howard.
>In subsequent e-mails to Weinstein, Howard said, “I have something AMAZING . . . eventually she laid into Rose pretty hard.” Weinstein replied, “This is the killer. Especially if my fingerprints r not on this.” Howard then reassured Weinstein, “They are not. And the conversation . . . is RECORDED.”

I wish people knew how insidious and dangerous Mossad is. They ha e no oversight of any kind, they answer only to "Judea" itself.

>Black Cube
Now that is some scary shit.

>Jew using Jews for Jewing

Why is it surprising?

Bump

oh really you demon possessed jew?
We're coming after you now
about damn time too

(((Harvey weinstein)))

c-can we do this

The old CBS Television City building in Hollywood was nicknamed the black cube (because it was a black cube).

bampu

I only pray that Nickelodeon is next! Fuck killing and stealing children at an Ariana Grande concert!

>ex-Mossad
literally nothing and irrelevant
under the law, they're just body guards who committed possibly illegal acts

2 years and a fine, tops

Where does it fucking end?

Fuck off. Do you realize how fucked Jews are?

No such thing as an "ex-mossad" agent.

nice. Added to my counter shill folder.

..................I'm going to look this up.

have a bump

>Black Cube

Literally can not make this shit up.

>MOSSAD DID VEGAS

>ex-mossad
>ex-

ANON5 CONFIRMED MOSSAD LARPER

There is no such thing as an ex mossad

You didn't realize that by the very fact he never mentions Israel.

This is fucking insane... Mossad agents pretending to be investors talking to actresses to get intel and prevent his crimes from coming to light... Holy shit.

I remember right after this happened there was a lot of talk about it being some sort of mass jew harvest. It happened over Passover right?

I couldn't stand the way he talked so I never made it past the first two sentences usually. I just thought he was a retard fuck like Abatap

Wow.
WOW.
This fucking guy, Weinstein.
I wonder what HIS cultural impact looks like.

This shit never stops.