Saw the Texas shooter was a fedora-wearing neckbeard, any chance he's a Sup Forums fag?

Saw the Texas shooter was a fedora-wearing neckbeard, any chance he's a Sup Forums fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/6/texas-church-shooter-wore-black-mask-skull-face/
cnbc.com/2017/11/06/trump-says-texas-church-shooting-caused-by-mental-health-problem-not-guns.html
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/06/texas-shooting-gunman-devin-kelley-trouble-past/836298001/
washingtonexaminer.com/psychology-group-hits-back-at-trumps-mental-health-comments-about-texas-shooting/article/2639792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147857637
yahoo.com/news/texas-church-gunman-had-history-disturbing-behavior-181320568.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sana'a_mosque_bombings
siegeculture.com/now-that-we-have-your-attention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he was leftist. Definitely a Redditor enlightened by based dawkins and sam harris.

he was from grindr.

that looks nothing like him you autist

totally different eyebrows

100% he was with Atomwaffen, carried out the attack because the church was too left leaning (adopted mexicans, + tranny relatives etc..)

This is a Christian board. Doubt he would attack his fellow brothers like that.

We only preach peace and love here. It's the Christian way.

those pics were taken at different times you nog

Not to mention different colored eyes.

Fake and gay

did he put rogaine on his eyebrows or what

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/6/texas-church-shooter-wore-black-mask-skull-face/

Color blind people aren't really people.

He posted here.

Sutherland Springs is (probably "was" considering how much of its population just died) 94% white and he shot up a church.
Very definetly not /ourguy/.

that's a larper pretending to be part of the communist revolution on 11/4. there were protests in austin and that's where the biggest ones were. it's a coincidence.

he got the 5th high score in America, he is not /ourguy/

nigger who makes a post the day of the protests at 11:40 and says check the news the next day

>This is a Christian board.

he was a regular on /leftypol/
tripcode: debate~me

He played call of duty and his girlfriend had a black bull

The Texas shooter was mentally ill.
cnbc.com/2017/11/06/trump-says-texas-church-shooting-caused-by-mental-health-problem-not-guns.html

>Both President Trump and Gov. Greg Abbott said Monday that Kelley, who is accused of killing 26 people and wounding 20 others, suffered from mental health problems. They did not disclose the nature of his mental illness.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/06/texas-shooting-gunman-devin-kelley-trouble-past/836298001/

>"Psychology group hits back at Trump's mental health comments about Texas shooting"
>President Trump’s assertion that Sunday's mass shooting at a Texas church was a “mental health problem” is a distraction from finding real solutions to gun violence, according to the American Psychological Association.
>“A complex combination of risk factors, including a history of domestic violence, violent misdemeanor crimes and substance use disorders, increases the likelihood of people using a firearm against themselves or others,” American Psychological Association President Antonio Puente said.

washingtonexaminer.com/psychology-group-hits-back-at-trumps-mental-health-comments-about-texas-shooting/article/2639792

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147857637
this was posted on november 3rd they shopped it

>anonymous ID:LlGaCFNx Sat 04 Nov 2017 11:03:16
>sat 04 nov 2017

No, reddit and like most fedoras

>The Texas shooter was mentally ill.
is that what we're calling fedoras now?

The gunman who opened fire in a Texas Baptist church on Sunday, killing at least 26 people, was once convicted of assault after he reportedly fractured his infant stepson’s skull.

>wife's son

>carried out the attack because the church was too left leaning (adopted mexicans, + tranny relatives etc..)
Source?

You tell me. Are fedora tier atheist considered mentally ill by the American Psychological Association?

Is he not Antifa anymore?

leftypol if at all

Guy was an asshole of incredible depth and complexity.

100 %
he looked like a type who fap to traps an then rant about "degenerated west" on Sup Forums

so he was a Sup Forums user

>have a mass shooting
>ban guns
>no more mass shootings
Australian intellectuals

"Reid Mosis, 26, who attended school in New Braunfels with Kelley from 6th through 9th grades, said in an interview that Kelley was "always a bit of a loner."

yahoo.com/news/texas-church-gunman-had-history-disturbing-behavior-181320568.html

Definitely our guy.

The church has videos and a website you can view. It looks all white to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sana'a_mosque_bombings
thats more deadly than this shooting

>This thread
>These posts
>"N-Nuh uh hes antifa!!!"

>siegeculture.com/now-that-we-have-your-attention/
>siegeculture.com/now-that-we-have-your-attention/

The APA is a subverted organization that will no longer acknowledge Gender Dysphoria or other politically incorrect truths. FFS they just rubbed gun control in the presidents face as a solution after he said we need better mental health care services (which would mean more business for them)

>fedora-wearing neckbeard
pic related
yes

>polack
>atheist

Why won't you post the specific video where they allegedly preach pro left leaning views.
>How can you expect me to take your word as the unquestionable truth.

Wasnt he fucking married? If thats the case, fuck Newton and physics.

he got divorced

Holy fuck still!

>The APA is a subverted organization that will no longer acknowledge Gender Dysphoria or other politically incorrect truths.
Name any psychological association or group of psychologists that view atheism as a mental illness.
>Git gud faggot

>magically grows additional eyebrow hair, beats fetal alcohol syndrome with home remedies, and turns his eyes blue

yeah okay faggot

nigga the pic on the right could of been from like 10 years ago

Commentwas meant for

>church was too left leaning (adopted mexicans
Every fucking church today adopts foreign shitskins

deadass bro he took it on fucking halloween this year go check for yourself

Well he seems like a full blown autistic, so yes

different lighting

TFW he was married twice and most of /pol are incels

>different lighting

yeah
>hold on ill get evidence

Pol is Christian, atheist vermin have no home here

Dude got sent to jail and kicked out of the military for beating on his wife and infant son. And got charged with abusing/neglecting animals, same year he got out of jail. Sound mentally ill to you?

was his wife giving him adequate pleasure?

>meme paint
>implying this wont happen to your wife

looks different

looks like Mithrione who fights in UFC

That's the australian time you mong. Keep cursor over the timecode to get american server time.

cowboys don't exis-

I smell a "redditor" too. Poor normies.

Btw someone who saw him just minutes before the shooting told the police that he was wearing a black mask with a skull drawed on it. Alt-right terrorist do it again

>No he was leftist
>Beat his wife and child
Sounds way more right wing than an antifa feminist

The town was so tiny that the victims of the shooting accounted for 4% of its population. There's no way the church had trannies.

the baseball shooter in June also beat his family

Yeah I was reading the accounts of the survivors and like half of them had Spanish surnames

Nope, even the guy that chased him down (longhorn throat tat) is Hispanic

its right near Mexico your cucks

why would the police need to be told that? Don't they have the body?

>wife's son
KEK yep definitely /ourguy/

I heard he shot up the church because he was pissed at his grandmother-in-law

I'm going to go with just plain nuts. Think about how you are attributing this to a political leaning and what that says about you.

haha dumbass! The swastika being backwards is a jab at you dumb /leftypol/ faggots. Read the article you mong. That guy cuts you shitbags off at the knees before you even begin the 'blame the internet gnatsees!' bullshit.

>>President Trump’s assertion that Sunday's mass shooting at a Texas church was a “mental health problem” is a distraction from finding real solutions to gun violence, according to the American Psychological Association.
>>“A complex combination of risk factors, including a history of domestic violence, violent misdemeanor crimes and substance use disorders, increases the likelihood of people using a firearm against themselves or others,” American Psychological Association President Antonio Puente said.

In other words, a mental health problem. So how is Trump wrong?

Because otherwise their heads explode.

Why wouldn't they? They're witnesses so they are supposed to tell everything they know to the police

We are fucked either way. This is just reality, it's chaos. There is evil and it does evil shit. Stripping a person's right because something evil occurred is not going to stop the presence of evil. Our answer is no longer to combat evil, it's to strip people of their rights, though.

he was pissed at his whole wifes family, he threatened his mother-in-law via text..then he shot there church up, by only the grandma attended tht day

Look, I understand that all of us honkies look the same to you niggers, but blue eyes don't turn green over time.

I didn't say he was wrong. I pointed out that many anons on Sup Forums expressed disbelief at the official Las Vegas story, but almost immediately accepted that the Texas shooter was motivated by his "atheistic beliefs" despite the fact he had a history of mental illness.

im white
>born with blue eyes
>turned brown

Yes of course but the way it's phrased is weird. It would be more logical to read "the police has released info that the shooter was dressed blablabla" rather than "some guy told the police that blablabla" since the info comes from the police anyway.

>im white
Liar liar pants on fire.

i have white skin, but im a jew from long island

looks like eggman from /r9k/ tbqh fampais

It wasn't a literal statement the one I wrote, obviously. I was just remembering what I read.

you're right, antifa brutalizes random people rather than their relatives

original post was ID:LlGaCFNx Fri 03 Nov 2017 23:03:16
doesn't matter though because it's obviously a guy with blue eyes while kelley has green

Even a rat won't bite the hand that feeds it.
Unless I suppose that's a conservative hand.

Got to tow that party line. Mental health issues should be the forefront of this conversation. That, and why the military can't get shit right when filing paperwork.