CBTS #99: PRAY FOR THE OPERATORS EDITIO

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → # → → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 → #
Links to thread #21 - #40 → #
Links to thread #41 - #60 → #
Links to thread #61 - #70 → #
Links to thread #71 - #91 → #

#92: → #
#93: → #
#94: → #
#95: → #
#96: → #
#97: → #
#98: → #

QRD → #
Manilla → #

LATEST Q CRUMBS: → #
DEFCON UPDATE: → # AND → #
SA PHASE 2 STARTED: → #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKMyY2V0J0Y&t=350s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/L8quGPI9/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/hHkrVD7x/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FAkr+Yka/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc/
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/927657239787253760
emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/JMLC-02-2013-0006
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/927634975465328641
archive.fo/ZHkOZ
twitter.com/sarkal89/status/927690783054057473
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
pagalparrot.com/hillary-clinton-sex-tape-with-huma-abedin-exist-4561828.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FOR JUSTICE+++

HAPPENING+++
This is not a drill

Bimp

Trump better not sign the Adoption and Safe Families Act or the children will keep getting kidnapped.

PRAISE KEK+++

>plus plus plus

Similar to him wanting to name the tax plan "Cut Cut Cut".

we are under heavy shilling, you have to get in the habit of checking all image filetypes for gifs before clicking.

Hillary Clinton, the amount of fully armed americans is growing by the second. QUICKLY! TWEET!!

Who's ass we stompin' ?

I make another warning for all to see.
7/11/17 equals 17.
100 years from storming the Winter Palace.
The calm before the storm. Remember, it was all a buildup to november the 7th.
When was Trump elected? 365 days ago (incl. 7/11/17)
Take a look at how the captors entered the Winter Palace one century ago. Bear current Twitter outages in mind to look for the right word.
There is another Palace to be stormed today. Therefore a full circle will be completed. It will seem so sudden to outsiders but so natural to lurkers on this site. It's been in front of you since the last week.
Drop dead. Storming the palace. Wish I could say more but this may help those of you living nearby. God bless you all.

Praise be!
Don't forget to pray, friends!

PRAISE!

All fields

we need more threads guys, we only have 4 total
this one and these
I feel like to fully larp we need 5 at least

In case anyone needs a reminder of what we're up against.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKMyY2V0J0Y&t=350s

#94:

URL's to all 14 waves of Q's postings thus far:

Precursor Wave? 10-29-17 (3 posts in 1:00 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/

1st Wave (as Q): 10-31-17 to 11-1-17 (20 posts in a 2:52 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/

2nd Wave: 11-1-17 to 11-2-17 (after 20:04, 11 posts in a 4:11 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

3rd Wave: 11-2-17 (after 9:30, 11 posts in a 2:08 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/

4th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:55, 4 posts in a 0:26 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/

5th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:59, 7 posts in a 1:16 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/

6th Wave: 11-3-17 (after 21:19, 3 posts in a 0:18 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc/

7th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 2:39, 3 posts in a 0:42 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/

8th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 0:16, 2 posts in a 0:06 session, later reposted in 9th Wave):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/

9th Wave: 11-4-17 to 11-5-17 (after 3:46, 15 posts in a 1:17 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/

10th Wave: 11-5-17 (continuing 0:36, 7 posts in a 0:51 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/

11th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 15:49, 4 posts in a 0:26 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/L8quGPI9/order/asc/

12th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 0:27, 10 posts in a 1:00 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/hHkrVD7x/order/asc/

13th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 3:26, 5 posts in a 0:49 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FAkr+Yka/order/asc/

14th Wave: 11-6-17 (after 17:25, 8 posts in a 0:19 session)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc/

checked

SUMMARY FOR LURKERS AND NEWBIES

the highest of keks to you.
Pray for goodness. May God empower those taking action against the globalist pedophile elite!

need beer, spread the word lads, banking reform imminent.

Eerie
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/927657239787253760

But WTF are the Answers we have been providing the past 4 days?????

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death.

No tweets from Barry Obama yet!... where is he?

Fresh answer coming in hot:
Q seriously knows his shit:

>"What is money flow disruption?"

emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/JMLC-02-2013-0006

The Journal of Money Laundering Control
published by Emerald Insight, a "library of research journals, case studies and books"
Vol 1, 1997 - Volume 20, 2017

Author(s):
Radiah Othman (School of Accountancy, College of Business, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand)
Rashid Ameer (Faculty of International Studies, International Pacific College, Tertiary Institute, Palmerston North, New Zealand)

Abstract:

Purpose
– The aim of this paper is to propose solutions for improving internal controls and transparency to alleviate concerns of international community over alleged linked with terrorist groups.

Design/methodology/approach
– The authors explore the counter-insurgency theory and political process model to explain the current state of counter-terrorism activities aimed at Islamic NGOs after 9/11.

Findings
– The authors believe the idea of money flow disruption to be of greater importance than freezing the accounts to suppress terrorism financing.

Practical implications
– Islamic NGOs established for philanthropic and humanitarian aid in third world Muslim countries have been accused of being involved in terrorism financing. This revelation is to the disadvantage of the donors who do not channel their donations for such activities. The authors propose risk management framework useful at operational level to detect and prevent welfare activities financing warfare activities.

Originality/value
– The proposed risk management framework is to complement various regional and international initiatives championed by Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering and Financial Action Task Force to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.

>this
>copypasta
>fucking gay gif
here's a way to fix this problem.
anons, stop posting gifs to these threads, jpgs and png only. any gif poster is a quadruple niggerfaggot

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Pic related.

Realignment.

(((Blessing was given))) in exchange for Iran War

Supposedly he’s been extracted from the Philippines.

deleted post by a 'CYBERCOM employee' in #97
but also from here (fake #96)

so is saudi arabia based now?? Are Muslims not that bad? Maybe they are the real muslims?

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS!!??

God bless you

Will update next thread with newest Q breadcrumbs

Rolling for false flag in the morning

Ive been praying, been lurking since the 50s. This is insane.

Praying for Trump. May Kek protect our Great President.

Yes I heard I have been asking on twitter If anyone knows where he is....Journos in particular, to get them asking questions.

any coincidence to the broadcasting of "Wag the Dog" yesterday? Nothing is coincidence right?

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Does +++ = triple cross?

Also in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, this report notes, US Marine General John Kelly formed an alliance with who is considered to be the most effective US military intelligence official in modern times, US Army General Michael Flynn—with both of them painstakingly rebuilding the entire US Naval Intelligence organization in their attempt to uncover the true facts of this monstrous crime against America and its people.
In a classic “follow the money” intelligence operation, this report details, General’s Kelly and Flynn began to uncover the massive corruption that had led the US Navy to becoming part of the 9/11 plot in the first place—but who were fiercely being fought by both the Bush and Obama regimes every step of the way—so much so that they then had to turn away from the US military and get aid from “loyal to their cause” FBI forces—all of whom were based in California, not Washington D.C..
Being aided by these FBI forces in California, this report continues, General’s Kelly and Flynn (who were supported by loyal US military intelligence officials too) were able to secure a guilty plea from a lower-level 9/11 coup plotter, and US Naval Intelligence officer, named John Beliveau, on 17 December 2013—but with Beliveau being kept hidden from the Obama regime for nearly 3 years, until 14 October 2016, when he was brought into a US Federal Court and sentenced for his crimes.
From the “seed” of US Naval Intelligence officer John Beliveau, this report continues, General’s Kelly and Flynn were able to begin “growing the tree” to destroy this vile nest of 9/11 attack accomplices (now called the “Fat Leonard Scandal”)—and that greatly accelerated under the leadership of President Trump with his ordering, this past June, the first charges to be filed against these monsters under US military law—and who just hours ago, too, began targeting over 440 US Navy officials, including 60 of Americas 221 Navy Admirals.

Kek is with us

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/927634975465328641

I make another warning for all to see.
7/11/17 equals 17.
100 years from storming the Winter Palace.
>russian REVOLUTION OK!
The calm before the storm. Remember, it was all a buildup to november the 7th.
When was Trump elected? 365 days ago (incl. 7/11/17)
Take a look at how the captors entered the Winter Palace one century ago. Bear current Twitter outages in mind to look for the right word.
> SEARCH FOR THE WORDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
There is another Palace to be stormed today. Therefore a full circle will be completed. It will seem so sudden to outsiders but so natural to lurkers on this site. It's been in front of you since the last week.
>LAST WEEK POSTS! FUCK SEARCH
Drop dead. Storming the palace. Wish I could say more but this may help those of you living nearby. God bless you all.
>STORMING SOME PALACE BUT WHAT

Fox actually talking about SA

What does it mean now Lebanon has declared war on SA? How does this fit?

OP WILL BAKE NEXT BREAD #100
>OP WILL BAKE NEXT BREAD #100
OP WILL BAKE NEXT BREAD #100
>OP WILL BAKE NEXT BREAD #100

Saudis funded ISIS so they could keep the oil flow in check but now ISIS is gone so SOMEBODY has to act.

As far as I can see the price of oil being high due to suppressed production is good for the USA.

UNLESS ISIS is the front for selling oil off the dollar, in which case I can see why the Saudis look like they're being figuratively choked by a strongarm.

archive.fo/ZHkOZ

posting this because last thread archived before I got a chance to reply to the anons asking about the chatter a few months back concerning VIPs and high profile political defendants soon to be in federal custody @ supermax

archive.fo/ZHkOZ

There's way too much fkning info to make MEMES out of this shit. it Literally will not fit, even with the questions divided up. Any suggestions?

And this all started on the 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, the English royal promise to Lord Rothschild to create for him and his Zionist minions their Israel.

These events cannot be understood without including Israel's influence.

Checked

I just woke up.

did huma get captured today? It was one of the central things Q predicted

Godspeed. Get some!

Newfag here, is 100 breads a guiness book world record on Sup Forums?

whats the source on this? post article plxo

Fuck off

Human indicted today, actionable tomorrow

HRC silence is adding so much fuel to the recent claims. Does anyone truly believe she is not evil at this point?

remember when somebody wanted to modernize kek and there was a nwe expression: kek plus

but rapidly changed to kek+ !!!

Wait and see.

no thanks i dont fuck trash i burn & when i think of you i churn it

Wholly Sheet!

It’s definitely up there. EWO had far more but we lost track of the count somewhere in the 50s or 60s

>Does +++ = triple cross?
Don't double cross a double crosser. That's how you get all crossed up.

I don't know. Any anons want to weigh in here?

>Checked
This is about the future of mankind as we know it to be.

1. podesta not arrested.
2. huma not arrested
3. no "storm is upon us" tweet

If repeating symbols that are assigned a numerical value then it's happening

Making reddit tier image macros is not the same making memes.

no .gif files faggot

We have an excellent rundown on the breadcrumbs themselves, but there's more ingredients to this nothingburger.
Does anyone who was present at the time want to make rundowns regarding specific events such as the obama extraction and the military unit/kinetic bombardment stuff?

At least I'm safe from any nuke.

but thats what Q said about that podesta pedo, and we didn't see any 'actionable' from that....

HOYL SHIT

CHECK EM SWIFTLY +++

twitter.com/sarkal89/status/927690783054057473

Saudi Arabia may rid itself of wahabism afterall. Trump set great things in motion on his trip there.

I've noticed also the liberal media have been putting out hitpieces on MBS. It was expected, they see this new power structure emerging of a Trump-Saudi alliance.

HRC eats babies & fucks little girls.

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216

1.Multiple people say their sources have him being arrested
2. Human indictment today, not arrest.
3. Not positive on if that was correct Q.

Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

/ptg/ has an unbroken chain stretching back to 2015 (although then it was technically just TrumpGen). So no. Not even close.

russians? wtf??

The google doc needs updated. Lots of answers being found but its not being updated by the doc op.

How do you expect anyone to confirm? Remote viewing?

The USNI seems like a decent enough source.

I also find this extremely odd. I did see that her motorcade made a visit to an FBI office today.

Podesta was supposed to be indicted, not arrested. An arrest can't come until after an indictment. There are quite a number of sealed indictments that have come out of DC in the past week.

Hillary Clinton and Huma sex tape legit? pagalparrot.com/hillary-clinton-sex-tape-with-huma-abedin-exist-4561828.html I'm looking into the authenticity of this website.

got an example? I Have a shitload of answers to these questions and need to do something with them.

Plus ultra

took me an hour and a half to finally catch up

but im ready to go clocked in

lets see what tonight has in store