Could she be a viable politician in leafland? would you vote for her?

could she be a viable politician in leafland? would you vote for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r9JPZCArL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

holy water grenade, stake in the heart, drag body outside and guard till dawn for good measure

Fuck off with this cunt SAGE

Oh yes, she's so trustworthy and totally not Jewish

While she could run, Writing "Fuck Islam" on your forehead will basically lead to being annihilated in Toronto so it would be pointless.

This bitch is over-rated as fuck other than being attractive and pandering to right wingers I don't see the point, she talks about traditionalist values but she is single and not having children in prime fertility years to chase her ((career))

Honestly, into the trash it goes

Quick! Character assasinate that bitch while Finnland is sleeping!

still looks like piper perri

Seems like Finnknight has been slacking on the job lately

Sage

I'll vote for her, but I'll vote for the weird dude with the turban too.

I feel like canadian politics lack diversity.

>ThotRight

Hahahahaha holy fuck I love that. That's what I'm calling these bitches now.

That's awesome.

>she burns the coal
d-dis means I have a chance?

Become a vampire from a gang bite on my dick.

Serious though

Why are people gaga over her? She was blacked I dropped her that very day when I found out. Why do you still follow her?

Their horny parents follow her on facebook I guess

Finn is a paid shill. He's over here promoting this new roastie:

>tfw he quietly abandoned southern

That aryan lad beside her looks funny.

Yeah. They have no real loyalty to these people. They're just marketing the ones whom they think might be popular, and when they lose favor, they introduce a new roastie to take the old one's place. Even has the same first name..

>idolizing a luxury roastie
You don't think she is fucking anyone with status and dosh regardless of race?
You don't think she has been with mudslimes just to try and ridden nigger dick to check what the hype is about?

She isn't married, she don't have kids, she makes videos of herself trying to look good, wanting a bunch of men to drool at her.
She is not a traditional woman or waifu, she is basically antifa, "can't be facist if you call yourself anti facist" and in her case "can't be roastie if i proclaim myself traditional"

I want to spend a warm Saturday afternoon toiling with her in our garden in our overalls and then we'll make love on the soft grass and then watch the sunset while holding hands.

She's not Jewish. She has not been blacked. You are all paid liars.

Tell us more about Faith Goldy dating a highschooler?? Never heard that one before user, but wouldnt be surprised seeing that she's a real "trad" girl without a husband/kids

You're slacking, have you found a new waifu already?

Fin-bros here!!!

sauce pls

>You are all paid liars.
But... How? We are making character assassination threads 24/7 in 3 shifts! How are you able to protect the beauty of Aryan women each time?

Why would you ever start following her? You should have been ignoring her long before this roastie got blacked.

yes, Roaming Millennial I believe

>That duckface at the end

Never ceases to disgust me, just like her man voice.

she has to do that to create the illusion of having an upperlip

white people have thin lips. I googled it and came a cross this video by onision where he talks about it and tries to "dispel the myth". The first "white woman" he shows is Scarlett Johansson. She's Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=8r9JPZCArL8

What does that have to do with anything.
>one picture of diaper
>twitter dms that aren't from her
>evidence
What are you trying to say?

BASED 2nd wife

me on the right

kys yourself, you literal faggot

I want her pee on my face

Hmmm maybe north Italians really are Germanic

let her neck me