This woman (center) is running for WA state senate and ran this local ad as part of her campaign...

This woman (center) is running for WA state senate and ran this local ad as part of her campaign. I just saw it recently and thought it was satire at first. Nope, this is the state of Seattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjjZmn-7IAk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
thestranger.com/slog/2017/10/23/25487449/state-republicans-run-fake-manka-dhingra-ads-to-make-fun-of-seattle-liberals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want out. Neck me now please.

sometimes i forget there are people actually stupid enough to BEG for the government to raise taxes.

>thought it was satire at first. Nope
imagine being this gullible

I heard that Kim Jung Un may target Seattle witha a nuke!...

Lets do it! Lets attack North Korea!

Win-Win.

come to Australia and help us save it burgerbros

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

Wait how is this not satire? I kept waiting for it to turn around but it just ended.
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF LIBSHITS

...what?

it is satire you fucking retards. It even says it's paid for with contributions from the Republican Party.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

True blue = masonic esoteric fuckfest.

ehh blow me

Deport them

cute doggo and daugther

It’s a false flag you retards

thestranger.com/slog/2017/10/23/25487449/state-republicans-run-fake-manka-dhingra-ads-to-make-fun-of-seattle-liberals

viable brapcow 2bh

Va grown PA stock, move to the PNW, this is every other person on the coast. Poos and beans and niggers galore. When I first moved there I never saw a nigger, two years went by and I saw dozens daily, and every single one was with a white girl. Punjabi sikhs all driving fucking escalades, all the homeless people are white. The PNW coast is a horror show.

Did you even read the print at the end?

Washington State Republican Party.

The dog is the most red-pilled thing in that image

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious.

Sup Forums is like 95% complete fucking reactionary morons at this point. We're only a very slight step above being the right wing equivalent of tumblr sjws.

>muh reactionaries

People who say this unironically deserve to be gassed desu

i'd like to bash that last vocal-frying girl's head into a wall.

he's not wrong though. a lot of you faggots don't even think about shit before you post, you just give a knee jerk reaction

fuck off paki

Already voted for Englund. Happy that I can do my part.

I am in Washington.
I refuse to believe this is real.
For my own sanity, this can't be real, there is no possible way.

Thank fuck.

Can't tell if satire or....

see
This thread is a prime example. You guys see a political ad that's literally satire funded by the Republican party, has a message at the end that SAYS THIS, and you fill the thread with "muh sjw omgggg" shit. You might not like the term but it describes both you and the stereotypical sjw perfectly. You're both incapable of independent thought.

the sikh guys head looks photoshopped

i am an ugly fuck but i have the decency to avoid being in public . seriously

>recently and thought it was satire at first.
>Nope

So were you born retarded or did it just gradually happen?