IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

>IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO

Typical tricks, Tyrone.

kansascity.com/news/local/article183086416.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tribstar.com/news/local_news/trial-date-set-for-isu-prof-in-fake-threats-case/article_b8d208ad-8f4c-5383-8576-177f80b12071.html
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Nigger isn't even going to get charged with filing a false report.

>Saw this
>Commented on very left leaning friend's FB who posted the original article
>Asked, "So because the entire incident was a hoax, does that make it less racist?"

How did that go?

Absolutely amazing how the Democrat mind doesn't work.

charge him with felony hate crime now

It says in the article he's not getting charged, but the nigger was clearly inciting hate against whites

Waiting on response, doubt I'll get one.

>car had a backwards swastika on it
JEE WHIZ NEVER WOULDA GUESSED IT WAS A HOAX

>Dauntarius
god you niggers are good for a chuckle

throw a few more letters at the wall and see what else you can come up with

Reminds me of the reaction among Jews when everyone found out that the person calling bomb threats into JCCs was a Jewish kid living in Israel.

They said:

>Even though it's a hoax, it still shows how big a problem antisemitism is in our society

LOL. They fucking made up the hate crimes themselves and STILL say that the problem is everyone else.

I knew this was fake the second I looked a the car and realized it had Zero damage, just removable temporary paint.

TYPICAL

This happened at my place of work

tribstar.com/news/local_news/trial-date-set-for-isu-prof-in-fake-threats-case/article_b8d208ad-8f4c-5383-8576-177f80b12071.html

The funniest part was that you can clearly tell by the handwriting that this nigger has ample experience tagging with spray paint.
One of the most obvious fake hate crimes ever, and this nigger was still stupid enough to try it. Legit sub 90 IQ.

Leftists still fell for it.

Good image. Saved.

Fucking knew it when it was first posted. Submitted to fakehatecrimes.org/

I fucking hate Laurence. Without that liberal cesspool Kansas would be 10x better even with Wichita.

This was exactly his response.

Hadn't seen a thread on this, figured folks would like to know Sup Forums was right again. Don't forget to bump for visibility.

(checked)

Who would've thought

>Leftists still fell for it.
as if Leftists care about truth