Does anyone know of red pilled crisps brands that most normies don't know about...

Does anyone know of red pilled crisps brands that most normies don't know about? I spend approximately 20 pounds a week on crisps and I want to make sure that I am buying the right brand.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=uncle rays chips
vid.me/5iGV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spend approximately 20 pounds a week on crisps

Stop it u fat fukin bastard

mediocre bait

Do them yourself with some irish, they are 80% potato and 20% alcohol.
Free booze, eh.

The correct answer is there is no red pilled brands of chips. They are for fat ass degenerates.

>

TAYTO

>>

Home made are too time consuming :/

amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=uncle rays chips

Uncle Rays. On the back of each bag is a story that teaches a life lesson/moral.

Support.

Rap snacks. The Feddy Wap honey jalapeƱos are delish. The Fabolous NY Cheddar are pretty gangster too.

CHEETOS

what if I make my own chips?

>>>

>cape cuck

>depicts a hard-working white family with light-haired children
>idolizes traditional values

hey look, this thread again
>sage chips

This shit again?
What don't you want us to see, shill?
Sage'd

sage chips?

>this

My good sir I do say me grandfather always proclaimed Yorkshire Crisps to be the most patriotic crisps in all of Great Britain and I have to agree with the bloody old corker. I remember when I was a wee lad, old Matilda from next door lost her marbles and broke in through me mum's window to steal all his Yorkshire Crisps from the cupboard. He was rate bothered come down the steps with an old musket to shoot the old hag in her knickers. I never did see me grandfather after that, come to think of it.

watch this gaki no tsukai ya arehende kiki episode and you might find an answer
vid.me/5iGV

MODS

Bruh, ya gotta get the waffle cut.

nigga what the fuck is crisps?
you talkin' chips nigga, CHIPS?!

Slide thread

One identical to this yesterday but it was about fizzy drink (soda).

>>>/trash
Literally any board but here.