Asian women are better

I love women ppl, and as a White guy I know the Alt-Right wants whites tro strart spewing out white babies, butt asian chicks are just so much hotter, and lasts longer in appearance.

Good for you
Be a faggot elsewhere

You couldn't get an Asian like that.
You're stuck with one of the regular ones who can't afford plastic surgery.

>butt asian chicks

>fell for the plastic surgery meme
>doesn't realize that's just south korea

I agree

All girls are exactly the same no matter where you go. The only real differences are physical.

sage

You're wrong mate. I've fucked just about every Asian denomination that exists, and they are overwhelmingly more rational (still insane women) than Western tramps.

Go out and see for yourself if you don't believe me.

>butt asian chicks
I too want to eat her ass.

those haircuts are hillarious honestly

Make up does wonders

there pussies are smaller , so my little fella feels big inside em

If you like a stuck up bitch who will hound you for every little thing, smell like shit and bring her whole family to live in your home then yes, fuck a gook.

Beautiful Asians. Thank you Lord. Life seems less dark with her kawaii smile. Might aswell have known someone.

before the ICBM's, the cruisemissiles, the scud's, etc (you name it) fly. Cause let's face everyone will fire their entire stockpiles.

Oh my pride, its burning!!!! Nice one man.

meh just gotta sort them out, there are pretty decent ones there.

she's.....she's beautiful.

WMAF = giving up

I get that it's nice to have easy pussy, but you're all bitches

I'm a 1488er and seriously believe in white nationalism but...if I fell for an asian qt, I don't know man...I just don't know. This is why I will never go to an asian country, can't trust myself to resist abandoning my beliefs for a qt asian wife

>tfw azn gf

Look at that wristband. Why.

Hitler worked with the japs user, pretty sure there's nothing wrong with an asian gf

WAIT
WHAT IS THAT ON HER WRIST
THAT SYMBOL
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

You all know there better ppl, give in and get yellowpilled

WRONG.

Robot women>biotrash

Its really depends on the environment that a women is in. An asian women will be just as bad if she lives in a liberal country.

>mfw when the only Asians i find attractive are the non-chinese looking japs

There are benefits for the kids as well ppl, user has a point. Maybe we should also start adding asians into The whole mix, they have a high IQ and all. As well as a conservative mind set depending on country of origin.

Japs are almost as close to white as slavs due to both Ainu and Jomon people being Caucasoid.

can we meme a japanese race war?

>Blacks are muscular and have big dicks
>Asian women have tighter vagina and wont cheat on you

Same shekel different side.

Thanks for proving my point