Daily reminder that half the americans you talk to on this site are either black or hispanic...

Daily reminder that half the americans you talk to on this site are either black or hispanic. Remembering this now will help you laugh at them in the future when they criticize your country's whiteness.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beaners don't use the internet

>kikestan flag
Discarded

>kekistan
>white

beaner here

Prove it, post empanada

>shut up racist or else
no, they just genocide you

YOURE NOT WHITE!!!!!

>d & c meme flag posting
>being so retarded that you think burgers on pol are a random sampling of the population
Oy vey.
Sage

Show your flag you D&C kikw

>tfw black and intentionally cause in-fighting so the jews can better undermine the narrative
Completely serious

A fucking stan country is FUCKING BROWN GUYS

>implying blacks can think strategically or even read

You'd be suprised.

Whites have the highest oxytocin levels of any race, your phenotype is predisposed to cause variances and strife if there is none. Oxytocin is increased by higher estrogen levels in the body, ocytocin causes Schadenfreude. Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔJdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] (About this sound listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. You've gotten tricked twice into two world wars, brothers wars due to pride and faggotry.

Admit it, you're demons who worship satan and need to be purged for the betterment of humanity.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628

>memeflags
australians and south americans no doubt

This new meme is fucking hilarious. This is also the textbook definition of a bait thread

Lmao says the fucking nigger, your kind has created nothing, and has never done anything to advance civilization. Niggers are the real plague on this earth not whites. If white people didn't bring niggers here you would still be chucking spears at each other.

America was never white

>Emotional response trying to hurt fee fees
>No rebuttal to the data presented

Dont be such a woman.

post a pic of your body with a timestamp
i want to see your top genes bro

I wouldn't go spreading that because the world sucks our dick regardless so you probably don't want to imagine were black. Well you probably do, just look at this board.

>meme flag
sup pajeet

Nice Try Schlomo. Go Fuck yourself.

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums is white

boy I sure am glad the country with the largest white population is becoming less white this surely brings good tidings to white nations the world over

i hate them so goddamn much
filthy amerimutt
white americans are all kikes anyway

>white
>americans

You can't use those two words together in a sentence like that.

>Shamay-Tsoory university of haifa
>YechielLevkovitz
Shalvata Mental Health Center, Hod HaSharon, Israel
Psychology is a jewish invention, go hang yourself from a tree low iq nigger.

As a black user who's lived in America my whole life why do you Europeans have such a disdain for American whites? Is it because they're not 100% white if so what stops them from not helping pure whites across the Atlantic.

>tfw just a nigger

>DUH JOOOOO'S
>NO concrete counter-argument
Just accept that data shows whites are more genetically predisposed to be sadists. You're acting irrational.

Amerimutts are NOT white.

They're subhuman mongrels.

Scared to show your flag, faggot?

Ah yes, the fabled American flag you all salute.

Europe and Russia will be diversified too.

I've done my part in fucking blonde Scandinavian sluts.