Let's Ban Guns!

FUCK YOU. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
This is a gun thread, post your gats to trigger faggots.

>post your gats
Do not respond to NSA threads

Do not reply to NSA posters

sage and hide NSA threads

>Post your gats for the upcoming ban, goyim

Blah blah boating accident blah can’t find em

Sorry user dog ate em.

Fuckin helluva boating accident man lost em all

what guns?

You are supposed to post pics of your genitals on /b.

>noguns detected

lost them in a boating accident recently, shit sucks

Good taste in rifles.

camera don't work. dangnabit

Thanks, I'm thinking about either a FAL or a CETME

Do not respond to datamining threads

Boating accidents, etc

it was a real tragedy, i love boating and shooting at the same time... now i have neither

To all the factors in this thread, if you've ever bought a gun or ever bought ammo the government knows you have them.

Hey cool dudes, can you all start flipping the guns over where I can see the serial numbers? I need them for a class I am taking on gun genealogy and that would be super helpful. Also, I am a girl with big/little tits and an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice cream with really sexy feet, so post those guns fellas.

y do u need more than 1?

Lost em all sadly in a boating accident

poorfag/10

Tits or GTFO.

Just like variety I guess

Yeah CETMEs are nice.

The G3/91 is pretty much the same, but I prefer the wood furniture and the vertical rotatable iron sight.

>have a $1500 roll mark AR
>only gun you own
>less than 100 rounds of ammo
LOL.

>Tits or GTFO.
This was my awkward stage, please do not judge me. I am a 10/10 now though

I like the fact they chuck brass into low orbit.

Wouldbang/10

Actually I own 53, its what happens when you become 50% Batman. Secondly
>rollmark ar
Omg, I almost gave a damn, go larp in /arg/ you fucking queer.

XTR-12

>I own guns!!!
>dosen't post them
No, you dont.

Ruger Blackhawk 357/9mm convertible

Go to /k/ and look in the family thread you autist.

I'll bite, I don't have any recent family pics because I always leave a couple at my parent's because that's where I shoot the most. It's a bitch hauling 10+ guns back and forth all the time. Shitty pic too.

DONT POST YOUR GUNS
((THEY)) ARE TRYING TO GATHER INFORMATION ON GUN OWNERS ON Sup Forums
NEVER POST YOUR GUNS ON THE INTERNET

>moist nugget

AH yes, the obligatory memes mosin nagant

Did some longish range 308 off the back patio when home this weekend.

Younguns. They start their collections with such trash. But keep at it. In 20 years you will have some nice firearms.

no one owns guns

what are you, some kind of conspiracy theorist?

>DONT POST YOUR GUNS
>((THEY)) ARE TRYING TO GATHER INFORMATION ON GUN OWNERS ON Sup Forums
>NEVER POST YOUR GUNS ON THE INTERNET
What do you mean?

Sup Forums here

M16
Mosin Nagant
SKT
AK47
FAL
M14

How'd I do?

You too man? Who would of thought a gun safe would unballance that john boat so much that it tipped and dropped all my guns to the bottom of the lake.

Guns are only going to get deadlier as time goes on.
What about technological advances in 20 years? 50? 200?
Gun control is inevitable m8, you're just buying time.

I got a Red Ryder and a slingshot

Guys im not lying. This happened a few years ago so dont freak out. But i was walking home from highschool a few years ago just minding my own business and im not joking a car with about 4 niggers pulled up besides me pointing guns at me. It scared the fucking shit out of me. They were just laughing. This is why i support the second ammendment. If i had a gun and someone did this shit now id fucking shoot them all. They thought it was fucking funny. I hate niggers. I didnt call the cops or tell anyone. I didnt get hurt or anything. It just pissed me the fuck off. It scared the shit out of me. I was scared to go outside for fucking years. I still am. I fucking hate california. Oh yeah niggers get AKs and mac 11s and i get a fucking pistol and a neutered rifle. I fucking hate liberals. Anyone who advocates for gun control should be disarmed and thrown in a battlefield. I want no fucking gun laws. I wanna be able to carry one of these babys under my coat. Fully fucking automatic. So next time maybe ill stand a chance.

1/6

Wow you too?

Does airsoft count?

kek
seriously though, how do they know if you're actually posting YOUR gun? You fags wont know.
>pic related, my gun

>All these retards replying to the blatant CIA honeypot

lel

Niggers and spics aren't human, and shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Only humans can be citizens.

I used to think the same thing until I realized that the day someone tries to come for my guns is the day I die, and a lot of gun owners have decided the same. So to those that want them, I say come and take them

Sidefolder kit build I'm getting ready to start. Okay, I'm done.

I dunno. I have a 100 year old Luger that is just as deadly today as it it was 100 years ago. In fact, I can stay on target faster than any of my Glocks.

Do not post pics new fags. Your image files contain locational data.

SAGE Honeypot

Sorry that happened to you. If it's any consolation theyre probably in prison or dead.

Heres a pic of my gun. I don't have it yet, but dad is leaving it to me in his will, so I will have it soon Allah willing.

say something nice about my goose neck

Are you triggered orr just stupid? You realize there is an entire board dedicated to guns, right?
Owning guns is not illegal and never will be.
Posting images of your guns is not illegal.
Sup Forums strip metadata from images, not to mention I can do the same to any photo on my computer. Also, I am behind 7 proxies.

Here mister ATF man, I got some pics of the colored individual across the streets collection. He is a little off in the head, he was muttering about shooting snack food "shoot that cheeto and dem damn crackers".

i definitely agree that your right to black powder muskets shall not be infringed

You want some advice? Buy a Galil bolt carrier, hammer out the roll pins on your AK bolt carrier and the Galil bolt carrier, then retro fit your piston.

basically this, but with a 21"

I want cannons too. Oh and some of those mounted guns that shot bullets almost 9" long at a rate of like 15 a minute... because you know, those also existed and I guarantee they would cause more damage than an AR-15

oh yeah pic

Lena Dunham looks better now than she did.

fight or flight

If they come for the guns 2 men can wipe out a police force easy. They won't do it because the military is red pilled, and that's the only group actually capable.

>actual noguns detected
No /k/ommando would ever post pics of their actual guns in a data mining thread.

Never seen that done before. Interesting. Not sure if I want to do it on this build but noted. Checked.

You mean guns that are legally registered in our names? Woah dude better reformat my hard drive.

user I am filling out my foid card in honor of this post. I will buy a dozen guns not for you, but for me and freedom.

*Look at all these IP addresses and the guns they're showing. Yesssss*

AR15
Mosin Nagant
SKS
looks like a RAS-47 but hard to tell without seeing stamps
HK93(?)
Mini-14

Nice get and nice A2 clone. Where does one find fixed carry handle receivers nowadays?

wouldnt they just go to /k/ for that

did....did you just d0x yourself?

>he registers his guns

too bad i don't own guns because my parents won't let me

call them faggot cucks

Wasr-10/63 later model.

SHALL NOT

DISCRIMINATE

What in the ever living fuck is that?
>AR70
>AR18
Kojima was a mistake.

Lost them in a boating accident. Also, what’s it like to glow in the dark? Sounds like it would be hard to sleep with oni-chan.

You're a terrorist.

Is that an AR type clone? The mag looks kinda bigger. Does it fire 7.62? Looks sweet and very robust.

>he doesn't buy all his guns using the gun show loophole

If you really want a gun you can buy blackpowder guns online. Super messy though.

It’s the Facebook of the guy who shot up the church. FBI is coming here to see if we had a connection to it. Or maybe it’s insider user who predicted a false flag just two days before said shooting and now the glow in the darks are farming up IPs.

Did Spain let you out of your cage long enough to post? Go eat a dick.

sorry alphabet but the only pics you'll get from me is of dead jews.

>posting in an ATF thread

I'd really like to build another one.
pic is one of my lovelies built from a romy g kit, before the barrel ban.

Nobody needs that many guns, besides the military. The US is insane. Seriously grow up.

Jesus, the fuck is that?

>needs
See the cool thing about being someone that isn't you is that you can buy what you want. Oh, and not being you.

last gun show had a bucket of them