Honestly, what world leader doesn’t hate black people? Trump im sure at least deep down hates them, Japan hates them...

Honestly, what world leader doesn’t hate black people? Trump im sure at least deep down hates them, Japan hates them, China REALLY hates them, North Korea Im sure would have no qualms genociding them, India hates them, Im sure Putin hates them. Its only the faggot jews and white cucks in Europe and Canada that give a fuck about Black Lives Matter, and then you have the nigger and sand nigger countries but do they really hold any real power?

If I were Trump I’d be making plans with other world leaders to genocide all black people and agree to get along and work towards colonizing space right after.

Is this impossible to achieve? Blacks have virutally no power now that Obama is gone, what is stopping us? All we need to do is convince other world powers under the desk to cooperate and start genociding the fuck out of Africa, starting with the Islamic territories. Once we start, we simply don’t stop, and never stop until every last nigger is dead.

WOW LOOK SO MUCH LAND SPACE AND RESOURCES FOR WHITE MAN AND HIS ASIAN FRIENDS YAY!

Even dune coons hate nigger niggers.

I hate black people in general

niggers also hate each other.

No one has ever liked niggers, no one likes niggers,no one will ever like niggers.

This includes niggers.

But I don’t think they want to genocide themselves, or do they?

And thus you have my point, no one has ever been more deserving of being slaughtered than blacks.

bump

Seems all agree, so why are they still here?

Because of the Illuminati, they are a bunch of nigger lovers, they controlled the dema and repblicans for a long time, the Bushes gave more money to Africa than any other president.

No world leader hates niggers. They like them: easily exploitable. Well, maybe except America, including Obama (who is actually a cryptonigger)

Hasty generalizations are bad mkay. Just tell us who hurt u lel

God made niggers because you can't have light without a shadow.

No genocide isn't the answer we just need to stop feeding and importing them. If the west stopped offering gibs me dats they would stop coming and living off of them.

Because they are honestly the fucking worst. Atleast jews and muslims have some brain function(still despise them). Niggers are just fucking useless and nothing comes from a mondern day nigger than violence, bitching, violence, laziness, racism, and more violence. Absolutely disgusting creature. Fuck.

Sterilization

They love them because they are the definition of useful idiots. Spreading diseases and rioting is in black culture and that makes them perfect for destroying the west. We are hundereds of years backwards due to niggers. Not evil jews. Fucking niggers and partially muslims

You have WAY more niggers than we do. So much so that they think they're white...fucking KEK.

You might have me on this one. If we traded sterilization for the gibs. We could really be onto something.

The white man should have cleansed Africa from the beginning. Decolonization was a mistake.

I hope this isnt real

We would need something like a super black death to sweep the earth and some sort of genetically weak carrier in place to spread it everywhere which would not only wipe those people back out, but also the people who are already settled into an area. once the damage is done, everyone blames it on God and bad luck and you have a few hundred years of really low prices because of the previously over inflated infrastructure and insanely high labor demand. at least for people with a genetic defense against it.

never happen because it would take too long and take too much effort to spread that many people all over the world, people would notice something isnt right. plus if an outbreak occured then all they would have to do is lock down their ports to contain it. LOL what are you gonna do, shoot them?

yah bust out the experimental omnidirection minigun and play some DOOM: Niggerpocolypse irl

Can we make one of these that says “Pitfalls of Working with Black People”

get fucked white boy, blacks are going to take over the world

more white people need to realize this impending threat ;-;-;-;-;-;

There's a plague in Africa and China is cucking them.
No need to worry.

These threads are hilarious, because most of the LARPers have African blood in them yet pretend to be white.

Crime stats say otherwise. They just cause a lot of collateral damage along the way.

Its real lol