How old were you when you realized he was right about everything?

how old were you when you realized he was right about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BaruchK/so-turns-out-that-ted-kaczynski-underwent-cia-sponsored-harsh-human-experimentation-while-at-a13d28c16e51
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtu.be/wr5M6oEx2j4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149401/Harvard-apologizes-publishing-alumni-update-Unabomber-Ted-Kaczynski.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe 2 or 3 months

Literraly who?

Who's dis bitch?

20 something. Uncle Ted did nothing wrong.

I was honestly baffled when I read his manifesto and found out it was from 20 fuckin years ago

only realized it when Sup Forums RP'd me into reading his manifesto; about 13 months ago
>when did you realize he was right?

here's part of it

Who is he?

Underage b&

>You have to know every burger sickos or your are underage.

kys nigger

seriously, if you post here, you should read it.
He was 20 years ahead of his time, prophetic.

You're an idiot

>wanting to live like a caveman tier primitive animal is good

nah he was basically just a far more intelligent Varg.

He was dark redpilled. He knew what was up with leftists and he's not wrong about technology being destructive, but there are ways to regulate and adapt it rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Stopping technology is an impossible task, the best you can do is adapt it to best serve your needs and ideals

genious, but he got seduced by rage. He would have been a hugely influencal figure, outside of conspiracy circles, if he hadn't gone crazy

Less than a unaretard emu.

Ted Kaczysnki and I are connections on LinkedIn. He’s a cool dude.

Basically this. He dun goof'd. Could have been an important thought leader but went full pants on head lunatic.

All older times were better, it's a common complain of intellectuals.

His descriptions are good and his bomb knowledge and strategy are top notch.

manifesto was written in '95

he saw the social media era and "social justice" before AOL.

It was absolutely prophetic.

So who the fock is he?

10-12

he was math phd who would full innawoods mode, and then wrote manifesto on why shits fucked brehs, and technological dark age is coming. basically more violent more intelligent varg.

When I read it, so 17. How could you read it and not see how right he was about most things. Pretty simple shit.

I think there are plenty of legit arguments to be made against his solution. His solution was nieve, and unworkable, but the problem he discusses has never been more prescient.

He describes the trial of our times in detail in a paper from over 20 years ago.

I dressed up as the Unabomber for Halloween in 1995, before he was even apprehended and we found out how right he was about leftists.

Who is the unibomber. What is google search.

checked

>there are people browsing pol right now who havent read industrial society and its future

its really the only thing you have to read to post here

As soon as I read his stuff it's clear he's intelligent and had some good ideas. The stuff he did afterward kinda shits all over his manifesto and didn't help his theories at all.

He's very intelligent, but how could he have believed that releasing his manifesto would "awaken" people/masses. Very naive from someone that intelligent.

I think he is absolutely correct regarding the issues but I am not convinced of his solution.

Instead of reverting back to primitive societies and just delaying this issue again for a few centuries we should sterilise most of the population like he says the elites will do anyway if they are humane and turn earth into Aryan Elysium with regulated eugenicised population and expand outwards to Mars and such.

Injuns niggers and the likes have nothing to show for their millennia of living in harmony with nature and in the end they just got romped by those that accept technology anyway. How will we genocide ayylmaos?

Couldn't agree more. His practices ruined everything

>Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.
>- Ted Kaczynski

There's a very good case to be made that his intelligence deteriorated substantially towards the end.

When he was younger he tested in the 160's, when assessed by a prison psychologist it was 135.

Personally though, I think this result is merely attributable to total disinterest.

About 23

I even made a pun about that nigger.

He went mad because of the CIA experiment they conducted on him and turned to rage when he realised his recluse lifestyle was untenable.

Just unfortunate circumstance.

>Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.
> Ted Kaczynski
> Industrial Society and its Future

those diggies
w e w

i do agree here desu but im not sure it would have had the same impact if otherwise

it could have been recieved a lot better if he targeted more deserving people, or at the very least major tech or political figure heads of the time

#22 aged pretty well.

oh yeah I forgot that. Ted was drugged against his will from MKultra in Harvard. This was found out in the release. He was given crazy doses of LSD and shit against his will.
medium.com/@BaruchK/so-turns-out-that-ted-kaczynski-underwent-cia-sponsored-harsh-human-experimentation-while-at-a13d28c16e51

What else was he supposed to do? At least he tried.

>If our society had no social problems at all, the leftists would have to INVENT problems in order to provide themselves with an excuse for making a fuss.

> Ted Kaczynski
> Industrial Society and its Future

30. grew up in the 90s when you had to trust news. truly doing god's work.

I completely agree. His diagnoses is spot on, his solution is where I disagree.

Removing technology to live in blissful primitive societies is probably just another surrogate activity.

24 just really learned about him this year.

No one ever said he wasn't an adequate philosopher. His weakness was more in implementation.

made me aware, that counts

About 40.
I wouldnt say EVERYTHING tho. he had some pretty faggy-hippy opinions mixed in with the good stuff.

& kys, you fucking faggots

its funny becuase if you didnt know who he was you would think the images should be the other way around

*unabomber. don't fall for the chomsky brainwashing

Hes a damn good example of when you hear people whining saying "why didn't anyone do
anything against all of the injustice!" during x y or z in any historical setting.

Except, Ted did do something. He saw what was in store for the west in the future. And he was labeled as schizophrenic and insane for it

What is the alternative? Technology, you say?

Think what the implications of automation, AI, advanced biological warfare and 24/7 all-encompassing surveillence will be. Nuclear weapons are not the most dangerous weapons humanity will invent. Your own government or a foreign government can make people drop like flies and your assault rifle won't help you.

save us obi wan kazcynski

je.

They all do.

Here is his manifesto
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

you are fucking retarded and really not in the right place, desu.

True, but it's not his fault. Spooks broke his mind as part of MKUltra - he was one of the test subjects during college.

>he is such a newfag that he doesn't know that when OP the faggot post a cunt without his name you have to reply >literally who?

así es la vida, huevón. cuando yo tenga la plata me quedaré en la patagonia chilena....

Does "us or them" implied. Every gathered wealth is guarded.

fuckin A, even better than i thought. impressive.

Can somebody redpill me on him? I thought he was a tree hugging extremist, is that not correct?

>im 12 and what is this.

underage b& or living under a rock...
which is it?

Haha yeah that's really funny haha

Well, you're true since I knew about the Unabomber when I was 14.
It's more of a case of being A FUCKING LEAF than being underage.

that is easy for you faggots to say in this day in age.
there is no way his ideas could've spread in the 90s. There was no social media then. And nobody got air time speaking the truth. Jesus. Anyone born after 1990, is a fucking faggot. I'm now convinced.

Ye, most people will have to go because they will be absolutely redundant as he says. But a human elite made into super men via eugenics inheriting the earth doesn't sound that bad to me.

Sup Forums is too easy to trigger, even Sup Forumstard are less retard.

He should have became a politician instead of bombing random people like a sperg.

try again in english faggot wut

>being experimented on with psychoactive substances daily by the CIA
>being submitted to mind control tests since he was a teenager
>not going crazy
And still, no one would have known about him without the terrorism. He would've been a homeless guy with a cardboard shouting doomsday.

you are literally a faggot
and literally mail yourself a fucking a bomb

lmao that's not what >literally who is used for.
What the fuck

Correct, but that is only a small part of the picture. He was a brilliant Math genius, earning a PHD in theoretical math shit when he was like 23.

he outlined the socio-political struggles of 2017 in 1995.

His solution was to return to nature (be a tree hugger).

he's right about the problem, its very clearly extrapolated from evidence, and his solution is indeed a solution, but its unrealistic.

>i get to post this again

Bout 21 going on 23 now.

A true hero.

THe amount of newfags that don't know who this is fucking kills me inside. lurk more or get the fuck out.
Here you go best documentary on him and his beliefs .
youtu.be/wr5M6oEx2j4

this
read his manifesto

checked beautiful quads

He wasn't crazy, he said it in his manifesto that the only way that anyone was going to read what he wrote was if he committed terrorist acts

You think you are part of that human elite from the perspective of those who have the power to get rid of other humans?

>not going crazy

I didn't :^).

I wasn't even conceived

Aaaand therein lies the ultimate problem. The 1% genius population knows how to fix everything but the 99% idiot inbred ape people will always thwart the plan for ultimate salvation because stupid. How do you solve this?

216. Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but
they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and
the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If
leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological
system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists,
they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In
doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has
shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in
Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship
and the secret police, they advocated self-determination
for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they
came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship
and created a more ruthless secret police than any
that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic
minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In
the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists
were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were
vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in
those of our universities where leftists have become dominant,
they have shown themselves ready to take away
from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political
correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and
technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if
they ever get it under their own control.

Perhaps not but under certain circumstances I would happily support such a future, seems the best of all alternatives. Why keep all the dead ends and degenerates around? It would be like keeping and propagating abbos just for the sake of humanity.

This.
Sterilization and eugenics.

I see the TIDF is out in full force tonight

He's still publishing somehow. Wtf.

You are okay with the death of you and everyone you personally know, because then the elite can have a pleasant time on Earth?

Is there a word for cuckolds that not only give their wife to others, but are prepared to give their whole life to some elite jew? That's you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149401/Harvard-apologizes-publishing-alumni-update-Unabomber-Ted-Kaczynski.html

About 6 years back when I read his manifesto.
Spot on about leftism mindset and it's cause: over-socialization.

Obviously by killing all of us plebs ;^)

his solutions were shit but he diagnosed the symptoms perfectly

kinda like karl marx