This Terrifies the Eurocucks and China

canada and the US combined looks like a glorious bird of prey

Eurasian power Bitchboy

Fucking nazca plate.

If I die because of it remember that I hate you all for not living here.

>uk
shit map

I'm not white though

If this was an union based on ethnicity, common history, common identity, tribalism, nationalism, high technology and the bastion carrying of western civilization, it would the most based thing ever.

Should go right ahead and annex Mexico, and the whole Caribbean region, along with Venezuela oil fields. Make South Africa anglo again.

Get rid of central banking, Israel lobbying and jewish influence, and it would be the most glorious thing since the goddamn Romans themselves.

Honorary Asians always welcome.

CRISPR + Lebensborn + Eugenics
Restore the anglo blood in the anglo lands.
Keep pure the ubergook genes in gook lands.

Rule the world.

Looks pretty based.

When do we re conquer Europe?

OP included Israel though.

>tfw your country is on 2 plates.

Palestine rightful Anglo clay. Israel will be dissolved to create a one-state solution, causing the kikes to have to work to keep the kikery in the government as their relative population dwindles, mixes, and dilutes away.

Kalergi Plan for Israel.

Annex when?

thank god i live in America

>he doesn't live in the glorious Canadian shield

I have to drive through the Adirondacks to get some relatives in Upstate NY. Underratedly purty.

All we gotta do is get rid of niggers and build the wall and we're good to go.

I don't know why, but this fucking reaction pic gets me every time. Like upstairs neighbor banging on the floor to get me to shut up levels of get.
Btw, check'em.

i still don't know why it's called the canadian shield or even what it is. it's just rocks right?

Do you ever go to the Hudson to get some cool trilobite fossils? My geology teacher has a bunch of cool fucking trilobite fossils just chillin in his office.

US empire?

Some of the oldest rock on the planet, user. Pretty significant geological region, very important area.

Total control of the pacific and north atlantic. Partial control of arctic and antarctic/indian oceans. Israel doesn't factor into this at all.