Is love and marriage outdated in 2017?

Is love and marriage outdated in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8t5cOjlEPU
youtu.be/RlUSYDYM8eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

did someone use mspaint to cover up her bald?
what is this

i sure hope not, its what im working towards and the only reason i get up in the morning

Having a wife and children is getting lifecucked.

what else is there to do in life? fap to cartoons and shitpost?

>having this little passion or imagination
You lifecucked yourself

not yet, but hopefully one day soon

>that image
>appealing
Have you ever traced your finger up and down the spine of a tan skin French girl as she sleeps nude in your arms? Have you ever had a model from Shanghai ride your face and then have you choke her as she dildos herself? Have you ever taken a woman you don't know to the bathroom of a party, fucker her from behind and then slapped her all within 20 minutes of arriving? Have you ever met a girl on a train, taken her for Korean BBQ that day, made out with her, had her reveal she's engaged, go to the brothel for a threesome, leave to find your phone blown up with texts from her, taken her to your house and then had her leave in tears while you're fucking her?

No wonder you want to be lifecucked. You never started.

Thats the whole point of your existence faggot.

if you dont sew your seed you line will die with you making your existence pointless.

no, no, no and no. None of that sounds appealing, i just want to bounce my great grandson on my knee

Not outdated, but absolutely ruined.

why? is he getting divorced???

the far right image isn't photoshopped?

Do you think it's coincidence that virgin autists obsess over romanticized 50s?

They think they would have a mandatory hot traditional life if they were born back then, and call anything overly sexual degenerate out of resentment.

you say that like its a bad thing

Only the part with the french girl sounds appealing, the rest of it sound degrading.

Sort yourself out man.

It is, because the point is that if they were born back then, they would be miserable just the same, but with no escapism like modern day allows them.

Everyday I'm a little closer to swearing off everything and becoming a monk.

seems like youre just afraid you cant achieve what autistic virgins did in the 60s so you pretend you dont want it

dont lose heart

>seems like youre just afraid you cant achieve what autistic virgins did in the 60s so you pretend you dont want it

Wtf would that even be? Who wants to be a sad poor devil who never knew love because of a combination of poor social skills, poor appearance, absurdly high standards, etc?

me

kek

have kids but never marry...i guess

>grandson
>doubling down on your lifecucking

I think it's just a matter of never having done it so they disregard how freeing and satisfying hedonism can be.

Just let go anons

>the rest of it sound degrading.
Not as degrading as being a lifecuck

Seen plenty of shit like that it only made me want stability more.

Been around the world and scored in every continent and half the countries on earth, some countries I've fucked in don't even exist anymore son.

I still pitty every whore I shagged. It's a sad existence living only for yourself.

You have a lot to learn child.

FPBP

The more you act a degenerate the more meaningless you become son.

It's time to be a man for your race, not a child for yourself.

great grandson, hedonism is not the way to happiness, every culture throughout history has figured this out

I plan on spreading my seed just all over the world just like trail blazers like you showed the way for. My stratergy could best be compared to that of Gengis Khan, the furthest possible personification of the notion of a lifecuck.

What the fuck happened to his wife???

>making your existence pointless.
What if that's the point.?

t.Virgin autists.

you say that like its a bad thing

Good, wholesome response, user.
Stay strong.

Rolling 9,6 or trips.

>son

Oh thankS God. I'll eat Dat ass for days.

>grandsons
>great
>tripling down on being a lifecuck

thank you, ill do my best

>love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage.

So, yeah out dated.

gotta roll

>yfw someone in another country is going to say that now because of you
How cool is the internet?

not if you buy into the delusion

Roll

I think a more open marriage would be better. Swinging seems to be a good cure for marriages.

Thumbs.

Love and marriage are not outdated. However, most people fail to meet the basic requirements for either these days.

Nah I ain't ever done all that, but I met a fat chick on yahoo chat and ate her ass out.

Roll for trips

Mate I had my dick and balls sucked by a woman who was at least 50 last week. She sucked both my balls at the same time like she was blowing them, I've never seen anything quite like it. I didn't really want to do it but I did it because I could.

Marriage and children is getting lifecucked.

I just want a house on the prairie, a farm, a wife and 3 kids and a white picket fence. ;_;

if you haven't fucked children in the philipines yet, you will soon enough.

thread theme
youtu.be/p8t5cOjlEPU

I'd do fucking anything to marry a strong, white, passionate, conservative man. Beat me until I pee.

It's well worth it if you get the right woman. Multiple kiddos been married close to twenty years. Own house multiple vehicles. Comfy af.
You should marry someone in the USA perhaps and get out of OZ m8. Country is gonna be full blown asian/flip liberal shithole in no time. They also passed all those cucked laws in line with yuropoors etc. Hell the faggot turdbull wants more legislation because of a gun happening in the US. This is the second time I can recall aussie faggot politicos using something in america for legislation for that shitty island.

>Soulless hedonism.
>A life.

Is that the same woman?

>Beat me until I pee
The only time I've seen this IRL is with a cat and it just made me angry with it

>You should marry someone in the USA
>USA
Can't, not allowed

It's not her. I think that's a relative. Very few photos exist of his wife and this user just saved this image probably from a Google search.
t. Creepy stalker

How the fuck aren't you allowed? Some sort of passport dual citizenship issue?

Brush up on your Sinatra my dude

Lol

Most of us are too ugly to do any of thar

unless it's with a black woman, unfortunately

>Go together like a horse and carriage.
>
>So, yeah out dated.
A horse and carriage were outdated technologically when used in the song too. It's the metaphor that has meaning.

Violent criminal record

He's basically the background music for the lifecuck

I'm told money is a strong substitute for looks

Not really. You just have to be resourceful enough to appear broke on paper.

>All assets in a zero liability LLC owned by your trust, "anons web dev, LLC" or something that nobody can sue. Do NOT out a vehicle here. Most places require company vehicles permanently carry your logo and niggers love to cause wrecks for a payout.
>Only asset that should be outside the trust is the house you share with your partner and your primary vehicle. Unfortunately she will get the house but lost same places make your primary transportation off limits. The way around the house issue is to have the land the home sits on in the trust NOT under the LLC then don't give her a means of ingress. Can't use the house if she can't legally drive across your land to get to it.
>Your yearly salary can't easily be whisked away on paper, but it can be invested in very liquid assets such as the previous metals meme. Stash those in a safe deposit box owned by the trust or LLC. Either is fine. You can also pay your company (yourself) for odd jobs but you'll be taxed twice.
>Assuming you're actually a rich user, never ever flush condoms, for the same reason they instruct pro athletes not to. Throw them away once you leave.

Now you can reasonably slay thots with little worry about losing all your shit.

>Violent criminal record
You could just fly over to Mexico and cross the border though.

the world's different now grandpa. "the right woman" is a fairytale

OBLIGATORY KHAZAR MILKERS POST

It's not

That's way too much effort for something I don't even want to do. I love Australia and Australians. I don't even really mind the multicultural thing that much. Even if it did ever bother me, I can take off in my van and fish and pick fruit for months anyway.

i promise you that life long herpes outbreaks or 20 years of child support payments to some whores you barely know is worse than marriage. by a lot

if you are what you say you are then surely you have friends that like that too. just wait until you guys are 30-35. the jew hollywood propaganda does not show the downsides of reckless promiscuity. maybe youre fine now, but its like driving down the wrong side of the highway. the longer you drive the more likely it is that youre shits gonna get wreked

someday all roasties will be purged from this Earth

Agree with you there. Stay home and fix your own shit would be preferable.

>violent criminal record
So you’re a LARPer are ye

Tell that to Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla.

>actually believing this

Australia has a lot of problems but they're pretty much all self imposed. We may have passed a point of no return debt wise but I think we can salvage pretty much everything.

>get drunk
>black out
>bash stranger twice my age for no reason
>no usa for 7 years
Not that complicated

>Have you ever traced your finger up and down the spine of a tan skin French girl as she sleeps nude in your arms?
S-Scott?

Divorce should be outlawed just like landmines!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>drinking until you literally have no control
So you’re actually just stupid then

Yeah, and? What's your point? Salty about being a lifecuck?

>I'd do fucking anything to marry a strong, white, passionate, conservative man.

Wonderful qualities to look for in a man

>Beat me until I pee.

See pic for my reaction

Why shouldn't I flush kondome?

okay so youre larping then. i might be the closest person posting here to what you were apparently lying about in your original post. the majority of my good friends have lived like that at some point as well, just some just pull uglier chicks than others

just wait until youre fucking 40. find 10 dudes who are 40 and live that lifestyle and see how many of them dont have any stds/bastard kids/alcoholism/depression. just the child support alone to some disgusting woman you loathe is enough to warrant caution. in america they take like 30 percent of your income for a single kid, in australia with all the muh human rights and faggy anglo shit its probably even worse

life isnt anything like a movie and youre retarded if you think it is

God forgive my soul (and give me trips)

Rawlin

Same

What a fucking stupid statement.

larping what exactly? That's the second time someones said that. I haven't said anything remarkable itt.

Just because you and everyone you know are losers who couldn't handle the heat or lifecucks who never felt it doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sounds like a lonely, meaningless existence. There's more to life than fucking.

I-Is that the same chick?

>There's more to life than fucking
Exactly. Like making strides in your career, devoting copious time to your hobbies and taking time to learn something just to improve personally or for fun. Right now some of my time wasters are
>boxing
>dance
>indoor rock climbing
>playing pool

Lifecucks can't do this.

I fell in love three weeks ago OP
You know the Jewish "lel just hormones" meme?
It's a lie
This only happened because I found Sup Forums
I'm in my thirties

youtu.be/RlUSYDYM8eg

I take it back please love me tenderly

took me awhile but that lamp

Just curious never heard that statement before, I wish I could but I seriously doubt we're even in the same state. California?