Virginia Governor Election Thread #2

All Virginian Sup Forumsacks, Ed Gillespie needs your vote to win on Tuesday.

The race is really close and if he pulls it off, the Dems will collapse into infighting and anti-immigration/pro-Confederate monuments will be vindicated as a strategy to win even in blue states for GOP candidates.

Find your polling place here
vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation/PollingPlaceLookup

Volunteer for the campaign
edforvirginia.ivolunteers.com/Account/Register

GET OUT AND VOTE ON NOVEMBER 7! BRING AS MANY FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, AND FAMILY AS YOU CAN! MAKE VIRGINIA GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0thehNSUbc
youtu.be/-o6kLzA4K5s
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=y7iZAc4r3Tc
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00565.x/abstract
google.com/maps/@38.8756164,-77.4060164,3a,75y,101.74h,82.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sr88wP_OD2JbKNtxARFgVfA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what the Northam camapiagn thinks of conservative voters. They had to pull it down in less than a day because the Islamic truck attack in Manhattan totally obliterated their narrative. Don't let these race-baiting fuckers win. Vote tomorrow!
youtu.be/M0thehNSUbc
youtu.be/-o6kLzA4K5s

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow Virginians!

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

bump

Republican? Racist.

RVA and Manasshole representing! Show those fucking (((Cultural Marxist))) Dems what we think of them! Destroy every hope of a Blue Wave! Clear the path for /ourguy/ Corey Stewart! Stay up all night and camp in front of the polling station if you have to, the future of the Old Dominion is at stake!

Back when the "states" were more like their own nations, this was the country of George Washington! The country of Robert E. Lee! Don't let them down!

Bump! Save civilization!

Hello Thailand!

>clear a path for /ourguy/ Corey Stewart!
That's that plan. Get Gillespie elected as Governor and have that open the opportunity to primary Kaine for Corey "Deported 8000 illegals in one day" Stewart

Ok then

This, we have to stop Ed "Run all those Brown People Down" Gillespie before it is too late

Fairfax spic here, your advices from yesterday worked, convinced my family to vote for Gillespie

Any way to help if I'm not in Virginia? I know it's pretty late in the game, but I can pump out memes if there's anything that would help. I'm good with photoshop

VA is a traditionally red or blue state?

me and my GF just got our mail ballots. i left them on the counter to go to work then when i got back they were gone and she said she mailed both of them for northam

what the fuck do i do bros

The half dozen counties in it's northmost region turn it blue on their own.

757 here. TURN THIS BITCH RED.

blue

Traditionally Red but NOVA, the northern region of the state right next to D.C. has been changing that

You could always see if you can influence anything in the hastags I listed on this post

Glad to hear it, great job user

Turn her in for voter fraud.

Jesus Christ, they actually aired this ad? It's like they want to lose.

I'm voting Gillespie tomorrow, but he's not perfect. Here's hoping Corey Stewart can get some more experience under his belt in time for his own run.

True. That's what I am hoping for long term also; I did vote for Stewart in the primaries after all

i can't i love her too much what the fuck do i do bros is there anyway i can get my vote back

Former 757 resident, wife is from there. What's the status, boys?

Was Red for the longest time until all the Liberals from the North and New England started moving down here.

See, they moved down here to escape higher taxes, but still continued to vote for the same policies they moved to avoid. Thus, fucking up our Commonwealth, and then once they destroy this one, they'll move further down to the next one. It is the definition of insanity.

Vote Cliff Hyra.

Used to be Red but changed since 08. Mainly due to NOVA with DC government jobs leaking into the state

Don't forget how dark Hampton roads is

sent out my absentee ballot thursday night, should be fine, right

RESTORE RICHMOND TO ITS FORMER GLORY ANONS

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Moved from a blue NY county to fairfaix this summer. Will be voting red from here on out.

How can I vote from Florida without leaving my bed?

Quit being a cuck. Dump and turn her in for voter fraud. If you let her walk over you now she'll walk over you for you're entire life.

yeah they did, then Northam denied any connection to it, then it turned out he financed the PAC that made it

JUST

what was it

see

Dont forget, i yoh have a friend from Russia they can vote twice

i'm pretty pissed this is even worse than when she adopted an african child without my permission but i can't let her go i love her too much

Christ, I hope as many people as possible saw that. Even the most radical leftists would at the least think it's suicide to run that ad and not want to associate with him.

Go Ed!

>148322308
You went too far with you bait and the suspension of disbelief just broke

Becuase there's nithing more alpha than getting in your knees, letting a pedophile shove crackers in your mouth, and pretending the Bible doesn't exist.....

Then he turned around, flipped on his position on sanctuary cities to say he would ban them from his original "make Virginia a sanctuary state" idea, which led to that same PAC disavowing him and calling his campaign racist

its only Norfolk that has a high% of democratic votes even VA beach has been historically lean republican

Wtf I love libertarians now

Report her you faggot, that shit can't be tolerated. Also be a man and dump her, if she'll steal your ballots she'll suck your friend's dick at the top of a hat.

The same thing happened to Colorado, but we got fucked with California liberals

It never made much of a difference. VA was still Red then. The Northern transplants have had the biggest effect on our Commonwealth.

Find a bull and settle into your new cuck life

youtube.com/watch?v=y7iZAc4r3Tc

I think it’s going to be a rainy day tomorrow boys, the libs and their pet coloreds might just sit this one out. Let’s all get down to the polls though and crush these fucking yankees anyways

see
>148322308
It's bait

You're getting a few more in December! Hahah

bump

I'm a little ashamed.

Certainly hope the rain comes through

voting for Northam tomorrow. First time ever voting Dem and first time for a non presidential election. You can thank Trump for that.

Northam will win. My wife is voting Northam. My Bull is voting Northam. Even my wife's son is voting Northam.

I really wanted to vote gillespie but my bull just said it would cost an entire week in the cuckshed so northam it is. Sorry goys.

Nice bait. No one proudly proclaims that they're retarded.

>Newport news and Portsmouth arnt dark

It’s a sure thing. Don’t worry about it. It’s gonna be cold and rainy.

you know what to do, cuck

What about Viktor, Vladimir, Vadim, Boris, and Svetlana?

>things are looking so certain just don't even vote

I've never heard of that, but I understand the insight behind it. Is there any data to back it up?

stop larping

are you that upset that I am voting against your guy? you went right for the insult.

I mean what Virginian would unironically vote for the Democrats at this point?

a bump for thee

good luck Virginia

Ones that aren't racist

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-2508.2007.00565.x/abstract

Dont want NEED a Gillespie win here.

Why should I vote republican?

Are you white?

VA with that killer 0% GDP growth year over year. TM has been the worst governor in VA history. Need gillespie to win to improve the economy and hopefully turn VA red in 2020.

that reminds me I need to buy a Gadsen flag license plate for the front of my truck tomorrow. thanks user.

>hes not a racist in current year +3

yes

Fucking bigot

fuck northern va

Racist facist knut

Hay hay

Ho ho
Homophobia has got to go

Nah, I was born in Alexandria and Northern VA is the fittest part of the state desu

This end Homophobia by killing all the Homos

*shittiest part of the state

Can you vote in a guy that won't send people to jail for speeding?

Holy fuck I just realized that I saw this being filmed a few weeks ago.
>google.com/maps/@38.8756164,-77.4060164,3a,75y,101.74h,82.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sr88wP_OD2JbKNtxARFgVfA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
This is where they're running in the second scene. It was really bizarre to watch this being made because these these four kids were walking behind some fat old jew while the truck slowly drove behind them since they were looking for a place to film.

>behind some fat old jew
Oy vey

Then you vote for the guys that aren't explicitly anti-White. It's that simple.

Seriously. I got a reckless (10mph over) when I was young and dumb and if I hadn't argued it down it would have fucked up my whole life.

Bigot.facist. How many Russias are coming to illegally meddle an tamper tomorrow??

kek, I don't even know how to force the police to stop that tax in all but name
Would probably be something worth petitioning about

Lol I’m going to vote for Northam. I vote straight ticket Democrat every time, thanks to Sup Forums.

how are dems anti white? sure there are nutters in the party who, but there are nutter in the republic party that would want me kicked out of the country.

I want to vote but I literally forgot how. I voted for Trump, can I just walk into my precinct and show my ID or do I need to reregister?

That guy must REALLY want his truck stereo back.