Boom

Boom
Mic drop
Give up your guns already bigots

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let's start destroying the Constitution by getting rid of Article I and III, and re-writing Article II to have plenary power

If the Constitution doesn't determine the legitimacy of government, then what does?

The reconstruction amendments were written at a time when homosexuality was illegal, let's repeal those since we have to appeal to the modern standard.

No thanks

>3/5th thin was amended
>Guns weren't
/Thread

The barrel of a gun.

Well that is true, but to be fair they never said African Americans couldn't own guns

People like this on Twitter are a good dead end, retweets and favorites mean more than actual work.

Are you talking about the blacks who enslaved other blacks, the Jews and Arabs who bought and sold them, or the white people that died by the hundreds of thousands to free them?

By that logic the first amendment is also invalid and therefore I can kill him for talking.

Have you tried to kys lately?

>slaves being three fifths of a person
End this meme. It was used in deciding how much representation states should get. Southern states wanted the slave to be factored in, northern states did not. So they decided that 3/5 of the TOTAL SLAVE POPULATION would be added to the rest of the states population in regaurds to representation in congress.

This is your future on (((Civic nationalism))). Opinions like these a gaining traction because non-whites are starting to become a majority.

Slavery was never legal under the constitution, what happened was the existing slavery system was basically 'grandfathered' in because they were all already slaves before the constitution was formed.

This contradiction became a huge contention when new states began being added, as constitutionally they could not legalize slavery in those states, creating the issue of 'state rights' which lead to the Civil War.

Fuck why do I know more about American history than these dumb liberal yanks

>let's go fix these things we did wrong
>okay slave law gone
>gun law is still good though
wooooooow

My country is doomed.

You literally can't trust yourself to own a gun and not murder people? Just turn yourself in you murderous bigot.

Hmm I think the tree of liberty should be watered with blood

This guy gets it. And checked

/thread

They were right about niggers and they're right about guns.

I'll give your child this if you ever comeback to Sup Forums.

There is no such thing as rights. Come take my gun and I'll show you in detail how "rights" work. Whoever has power defines rights, and in that scenario I would define that you don't have the right to life.

The Supreme Court reinforced the 2nd amendment in "DC vs. Heller" in year 2008.

It would take 2/3 of the House, and 2/3 of the states to repeal the 2nd amendment.

In other words: the 2nd is here to stay.

law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html

* 2/3 of the House and the Senate.

I don't like this pepe.

That is all good and fine, but the first amendment's freedom of association clause is still around and yet has been effectively eviscerated.

Try saying you didn't hire someone for your business because they were Muslim and see if the first amendment protects you in court.

This. It's an anti-slavery provision.

Right. Discounting the census value of slaves was a way to WEAKEN the slave masters. If anything, it was a progressive component of the Constitution.

The Civil Rights Act put in some rules for employers. Congress would still have to pass a law abridging the second amendment, which I don't see happening.

Freedom of association isn't explicitly in the 1st Amendment. The right to peaceably assemble is, but that's not quite the same thing. It can be considered an inferred right, but if not explicit with the way things are these days, it will be eviscerated.

That being said, BAKE THE CAKE, BITCH!

I've began to notice this. Anything anti white or anti constitution gets over 100k likes on twitter

Good post.

>Fuck why do I know more about American history than these dumb liberal yanks
Because countries don't seem to teach their own history, only (((history))). You have to look it up the truth in your own time.

*shoots u in a self defense situation*

apples oranges
dumb bitches...

Suck it, leftard!!!

It's no secret the left hates the constitution. This is why civic nationalists are wrong, a nation can't be held together by a flag or a piece of paper. It needs something stronger

Why don't these people just leave. Just go away if it's all so awful. Back to Africa or wherever they think noble savages built societies that are so much better. MUH SLAVERY
Send them all back, and any leftist cunt with them.

>It's no secret the left hates the constitution.
That's because they're authoritarian fuckwits who like to tell people how to live their lives. I guarantee that I'd be on a purge list if the worst elements of the left took power. And that's saying something, because I would be happy for niggers if their communities were happy, peaceful and prosperous. They wouldn't, because they use the great degeneracy of American blacks as a political card.

we need mandatory school rifle training for all citizens

Time to ban free speech and send this guy to a death camp.

This is correct. Our founding fathers didn't want anything to do with slavery one way or the other because it was so divisive so they just did nothing about it and it was de facto legal until it was made de jure illegal.

Guns freed the slaves.

/mic