Does the NWO want to destroy Iran because of their advanced technology?

First I want to preface this by saying that on Trump's inauguration he said he would unlock the mysteries of space. We all know Trump has the Tesla documents.

What if they have been kept away because in the hands of evil these advanced technologies could completely destroy this world. They had to wait to purge the evil from this world so that this technology was in good hands. Shit like light bending capabilities and alternative energy sources.

Just like with inventions and creations of the past that have sprouted up concurrently at separate parts of the globe, I feel like it was only a matter of time before others were able to replicate and delve deeper into the types of sciences that Nikola Tesla was.

Is it possible that the urgency for the destruction of Iran by the Jews is not because of Greater Israel, or a central bank. What if it's because they are researching technology that could make the entire Military Industrial Complex obsolete.

wired.com/2015/12/pushing-iranian-physics-forward/

jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/Will-Iran-win-the-technology-war-435827

timesofisrael.com/israel-losing-edge-in-technology-war-with-iran-idf-intel-head-warns/
21stcenturywire.com/2013/02/25/iran-already-has-free-energy-that-would-render-military-industrial-complex-obsolete/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGkqLIsdBo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. We just want to mine /sg/ for salt. It's just a prank bro

Why do the Jews hate strong nationalist non-Jewish nations that are industrialized, scientifically advanced, and self-sufficient?

iran is the sweden of the middle east. they people there are far too nice for their own good and easy to take advantage of. the rest of the world has been fucking with them for the past 60 years.

Wow. Every single day my repulsion to these people grows larger.

Here's the video clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcGkqLIsdBo

bump

That made my blood boil. Cyrus the Great should not have freed Jews from Babylonian captivity. He should have killed them all.

Also, the Book of Esther and Haman are mostly lies. Jews love fabricating events they victimize themselves over.

Yep. Jews will always be the destroyers of nations and of progress for humanity. They are the type of mentality that If they can't have something, no one else can.

Don't forget not beholden to the World bank.

Ok... here is the Truth
USA might not attack Iran because:

1- their cheap oil is almost gone: some of their oil well are about 100 years old... they haven't invested in up keeping and expanding their oil fields during the past 30 years... they cheapest oil cost more than 30$ to pump.... while the Arabs have less than 5$ (with capacity to expand)

2- Their economy is smaller than 1/6 of California's GDP and 100 billion $ less than The Washington state (Iran's GDP 393.4 Billion $... Washington State's GDP = 393.4 Billion $)... basically bunch of redneck lumberjack homos in Washington state produce 25% more than Iran's total economy!

3- They do not have: long range bomber, long range submarine, long range missals

4- Iran's Geography is not strategic for no one (mountainous area + shit neighbours)... USA is already in Afghanistan and middle Asia (for China) and in eastern Europe (for Russia)... No need to occupy and maintain such huge barren land for what?

5- USA and Iran are not direct competitors and anything! Iran's technology is so behind the time that it doesn't count in international economy (what is the name of any Iranian site or app or service that is famous as an International economic power house? there is none!)

6- Israel has 10 more neighbours to get to before they directly face Iran... It is a total wet dream of a hot war between Israel and Iran

>Meme flag.

Not even gonna read. You're so obviously a fucking kike I have no more patience for your bullshit arguments. You people are fucking insufferable.

*Washington State GDP = 469,739

Sure. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
But of course even the Swedish Academy is a jewish conspiracy, that's why you won't ever get one... right, pathetic goy?

Yes. It is. Why are you people so bad at making sense? OH YEAH. THATS RIGHT. BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY THINK A FUCKING FAIRY TALE GIVES YOU RIGHTS TO LAND.

>Swedish Academy is a jewish conspiracy
Well yeah, that part definitely is. Who gets the Nobel Prize is largely motivated by politics, and Jews have a big role in being involved in the institution that hands it out.

> Jews blackmailing goyim to give Jews prizes.
Fuck off kike. Iran is one of the quickest scientifically advancing nations on the planet and the kikes want to prevent that. They want to destroy their greatness the same way they destroyed Germany's greatness.

Soon you will all be exterminated.

All I see here is that butthurt goyim are butthurt

All I see here is a filthy kike intruding into the conversation of real gentlemen. Do I need to fire up the ovens for you?

>A fucking lead

That aside, no. They want to destroy Iran because they want to bring about an earthly kingdom of God made up of pharisaic semites ruling over everything else.

However God has made clear that the pharisaic semites have no place in His plans for the world, and that the only Empire to rule over the middle east will be the final Islamic caliphate.

Arabs are semites you fucking kike.

Oh yeah a random shit-tier nostalgic nazi who lives thousands of miles away threatening to fire up the ovens, I'm literally shaking. You know, you shouldn't waste time blaming da jooz while black mandingo is fucking your sister wife, dear Cletus.

Kikes want to keep the region fighting each other while they stay safe in the background.