Gun Control

America will never give up it's guns. And I seriously mean never. There are 300 million guns in America currently and no matter how many laws are passed, the citizens will refuse to give them up. The police officers will never go door to door trying to get them to hand them over. No amount of mass shootings will change that. Americans would literally rather die than hand over their AR-15's. And if there is a day where they come for the guns, that's when the next civil war will start. No amount of riots from commie soyboi's, feminists, BLM, or snowflakes will bring the next civil war. It's all about guns and always will be.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkSjy-IOEq-eMtarZl2uH1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BPNA5PNaUoE
youtube.com/watch?v=O1OGUdmoZU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are completely correct. I wish we didn't have all of these mass shootings though.

shootings are false flags by the government
check

Tbh, I'm completely for more mental health programs and a little bit better background checks. I'd rather defund planned parenthood and put more towards helping people with mental health issues.

It bothers me a lot that we have this mass shootings even though they could be planned by (((them)))

its niggers, >50% of the homicide
nigger control now

I agree with you 100%. What sucks is the amount of blood that'll be spilled when the American empire actually collapses.

I think it's unstoppable senpai. I don't think the mental health programs will help.This is the hell we will live in now.

Yeah, I feel like the states will go through balkanization before there is a full blown civil war between faggots and conservatives

I'm so torn with it. I feel like the crazy fucks will be too "proud" to admit they need help the others around them will be too scared to report it. Gun control won't do anything, it will just be people ramming into others with trucks or making pipe bombs, sadly.

wish Brazil had such weak gun laws, so maybe we wouldn't be the capital of crime and have so many leftist retards ruling.

youtube.com/channel/UCkSjy-IOEq-eMtarZl2uH1Q
huehueamigo
can i get a rundown on this guy?

I agree bro

Concealed carry in nice. First thing I'm doing when I turn 21. 1 year away. I don't feel as safe right now as I would with a firearm. Stay safe Brazilian user.

Dead link... Who is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPNA5PNaUoE
youtube.com/watch?v=O1OGUdmoZU8

Sorry, never have heard of him before.

Well that’s what happens when you let the kikes into your country.

Gun confiscation would finally spark off the civil war.

I can LITERALLY make a gun using a few pieces of pipe and a nail.

Come and take it, faggot.

Nice shill thread btw

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

[CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

Yes they will. Public opinion will fold, it's just a matter of exposition to shootings, media drama and a timeline long enough of a feminized, faggified, multicultural 'sensible' population.

America is utterly fucked.

How much would an assault rifle, 10 magazines and bullets to fill the 10 magazines cost in USA?

good, we can shoot the people who wont give up their guns.

decent ar-15 style rifle, $500
300 rounds of ammo, $120

Just curious, why do you ask?

> assault rifle
A VERY SOLID 15-17 thousand dollars for all.

You forgot the cost of magazines. And a "decent" AR-15 for 500 dollars probably isn't going to have any optics.

Very true. 10 magpul mags, about $150 extra. If you want to only run ironsights $500 will do. with baseline optics, lets say vortex strikefire $180 so about $825 total

This. When they are not shooting themselves, they are agitating others to shoot like in this case, or they are importing people known to shoot. And it's deliberate. This is the outcome they want.