Trump getting stumped

When will Sup Forums wake up to that fact that:

>Russia won the election
>Hillary / DNC are corrupt and evil as fuck

are not mutually exclusive?

Yes, they pumped propaganda into the US and hijacked your election. They even have Wikileaks in their pockets. And yes, most of what they said about Hillary, Clinton Foundation, the DNC, etc. were true. Believe it or not, these two statements can both be true.

You are all being played with. The whole nation is divided, because you morons cannot think in a non-binary format. "Hurrr durrrr you are either a Trump supporter or you must be a Hillaryfag then!!!!1"

How many "woke" people are among you Sup Forums?

evidence leaf
fuck off...it is obvious you are the same fucking leaf they keeps creating these anti trump threads. you should be out keeping muslims from taking over your shit hole of a "country"

is it that hard to wrap your head around the fact that people have fucking hated hilary clinton since the early 90s, that those people had kids, that obama pissed the opportunity to cement democratic party power down his leg over his 8 year reign, and that people absolutely did not want a nafta 2.0 (TPP)?

there's more but that's a pretty good basis. the only people surprised that hilary lost are people who have had their heads up their asses for a LONG time. hilary was unlikeable, and in america that means you don't get to be president.

you ever watched one of those george w. bush vids on youtube? where he says all the dumb things? the guy could barely process a complete sentence out loud without fucking it up but got elected solely on the basis that people "would have a beer with him". i'm not making this up this is what happened. people didn't like al gore but they liked bush. that's what happened this time. end of story.

>you should be out keeping muslims from taking over your shit hole of a "country"

That too is not a black-and-white issue for me.

I'm not fully against immigration. But they should put a much lower limit for immigrants from some countries, and much more screening.

It's sickening to me to walk in Vancouver and see women in Burqas. Why the fuck did they come here? You want hijab, go back to the shithole you came from.

That said, I'm in no way racist. Being against an ideology and criticizing a religion is not racism.

Fuck Liberals. Fuck you edgy Trump supporters too.

Probably true

OP is a kike. The rundown is basically the Jews are fucked. They don't know what arguments to make on here when they shill anymore. They know it's over.

Judaism is over.

OP still mad that Hillary spent billions in advertisement and rigging the primaries, and still lost.

>Muh Russia
You're grasping at straws. The nation is divided because Democrats can't take accountability for their actions or admit their failures. There was no Russian conspiracy, just leftists shooting themselves in the foot.

So this is your new bullshit narrative now that the walls are closing in on your precious queen? Stop licking evil's boots faggot leaf

Could this post be any more shit?

>You want hijab, go back to the shithole you came from.
maybe if they got the impression white men love to rape the hijab women they would stop wearing them

No shit. There isn't going to be a U.S. in a couple of decades because of these fucking faggots. Hope you shills enjoy the way your neck feels under the boot of foreign governments. You all gave into Russian shills because of your hate for SJWs and liberals, and now the poison is setting in. It's only be a matter of time before the country is weak enough that other countries really start fucking us.

> When will you shills realize that the Russian collusion story was fanfiction with Anne Frank levels of /lit/ faggotry?
> Both sides are corrupt and evil as fuck, but the Democrats are insistent on spinning their own unique flavor of corruption so they look way worse.

Also, no one says that here so have a (You) and go to bed. You must feel very sleepy today with all this shillposting.

sage and redpill

Your hyperbole is mind-blowing. I wish I had a degree in liberal creative writing.

The extreme left and right are killing the western civilization. They got poisoned by their ideologies.

It's sad...

>America is weakened

That's exactly what you Democrats want so why all the bitching and crying?

>That's exactly what you Democrats
>you Democrats

Demonstrating once again that your brains can't even process anything outside the left/right extremes.

>You criticize the far right? YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT xDDDD

>Implying Hillary wasn't neck deep in foreign influence
Your cognitive dissonance is astonishing. The Saudis, among others, poured millions into the Clinton Foundation but when it comes to Trump and Russia all you have is hearsay and unsubstantiated claims. Go be a concern troll somewhere else Schlomo.