R*ddit hate thread

R*ddit hate thread

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the unjust laws?

Holy shit, what is that comment. As an artist I am offended. Artists aren't vital to anybody except clients that need our services.

anything that puts niggers in jail/the ground

reminder if a law isn't enforced 100% of the time someone should be fired and it shouldn't be a law.

>Visiting Le.ddit
>Ever.
Stop reintroducing this cancer here.

wtf is this shit. If I was on Reddit right now I would be smashing all the downvote buttons. I'm a well known and widely respected lefty artist and even I know that effective policing is essential for society.

>artists more important
Yes this is why, in the wake of any natural disaster, you often seen the people clamoring for the governor and the president to send more beat poets and performance artists to assist in the aftermath. Pick related saved thousands of lives in the aftermath of the Fukushima tsunami

Do you also hate on spoiled food? No, you throw it in the trash and forget about it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Which one of you spazbergers is this?

I have a lot of screen shots from politics. Browsing that sub helps promote cringe and mostly laughter. The amount of hypocrisy and shilling is mind boggling

Shills

Give them what they want then and see how long it takes for their precious gentrified neighborhoods to go full somalia.

Shit had me rolling

That's just sad

If you want to fight your enemy you need to know them. If we don’t pay attention to the fags, we won’t know how to redpill them or get them to fuck off.

kys bootlicker faggot

:^)

holy shit, butthurt lefties are butthurt

This dude is in his 60’s, pot smoker, brags about how much money he makes, argues with teens on politics sub. Any dissent on the sub and he is there insulting posters and inserting his non stop cringe. Not a stalker here but there are some posters who constantly brigade poltics and or any sub that has Trump in it, this dude is one of the biggest ones.

And this is the true purpose of the tools of nihilism and communism. God I hate the fucking kikes...

anyone else really wish we could just go a day or two without police? it would really solve a lot of the worlds problems.

>cucks would get murdered in droves
>niggers would nig and people would have to deal with it themselves
>90% of the world would become conservative in a 48 hour period

all we have to do is tell everyone that for two days there are no laws, it would sort itself out shortly afterwards.

Who the fuck still uses ancient commie terms like burgwa whateverthefuck? Seriously it's absolutely fucking cringey

DIGITAL BLACK FACE
I
G
I
T
A
L

B
L
A
C
K

F
A
C
E

Those people are going to end up killing themselves lol

It doesn't matter. You don't think the world is perfect, do you?

>"Artists are much more vital to the working class"
Yeah, man, without artists we wouldn't have bread, clothes, cars, tools etc. So vital senpai
t. Artist with 6846865 downvotes, banned and reported to the cyber police

Wow, they really don't know that Muslims want to behead gays. Please overload the gay community with fresh off the boat refugees.

Whenever I see these hysterical leftists screeching in the street I fantasize about going in there with a helicopter and gunning them all down

Better watch out churches of white christians

(((Moshegoldberg)))

this is fake

2/10

That's organic I'm afraid.

One time I saw some guy arguing with the mods on some random anti trump subreddit and the mods banned him mid-argument and called it a win.

Why are people so dedicated to denying Pizzagate anyway?

Isn't there a movie about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA

This man should be put to death

In their minds the working class is just the service industry.

Sometimes I think that r/politics must be 90% bots because of all the ridiculous shit I read on there.

Then I noticed that a guy I know from work posted some pretty stereotypical TWO SCOOPS IMPEACH GONALD FUNK NAO LOL U MAD NAZI, SAD! type bullshit. I knew it was him because his username was his real name and he has a really weird name, and he confirmed it when I asked.

But I still think r/politics is a poor cross sample of liberals. Liberals are fucktarded, but most of them aren't nearly THAT bad.

they don't mean you, they mean losers with liberal arts degrees, daddy's money and infinite spare time.

>about 2 weeks ago he masturbated and came on both of us while I was breastfeeding

Because it sounds intuitively true. Americans have long suspected the powerful are involved in pedo sex rituals.

SeeA lot of the stuff is regularly promoted by the Reddit admins. Everyday there's a new anti-trump subreddit trending or shows up on the front page. It'll only have 500 subscribers but it's somehow up there with the most popular

>hope your asshole rots out
I have a hunch the inspiration for that insult comes from his homosexual lifestyle.

>asking reddit and not just calling the police
what has went wrong in our society?

I hope his son recovers and never forgives him. I hope this man dies with this weight never lifted from his conscience.

Threads like this reminds me of why R/eddit is a fucking cancer in the body of the internet.

>tfw communists are more willing to empower capitalists and hurt workers just so they can continue to import more third worlders
I can't even begin to start understanding this. How did communists start supporting the bourgeoisie?

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't Russian trolling just to get lefties stirred up even more. I don't think there is any real evidence of collusion by Trump and friends with the Russians, but there's no way Russia doesn't benefit from internal violence in the US. I'm not outright saying that it's a Russian state-sponsored instigator or something, but I am saying that giving a free pass to Russia on everything because we're kind of bros now is a mistake. Russia will never truly be an ally of the US, we're the 2 competing world military powers, and there are always advantages to be taken against Americanski to help ensure the prosperity of the motherland. We'll always have a sort of de facto non-agression pact so long as things don't get too bad, but to write off all instances of interference as retarded is a bit retarded.

This is why liberal parents create mentally ill children. Hence the high ratio of mass shooters being left leaning

so all of them?

And that's me triggered
gn

This is the only Russia conspiracy I believe. I think Russia is taking this opportunity to stir shit up and divide the country.

What part of innocent until proven guilty do these fuckers not understand holy fucking shit this infuriates me

If I was that kid I would fucking kill all those fucks especially the sister and then shoot up the college I was at

wtf I love jews now

laws against prostitution, laws against drug use, laws against who can marry whom. all victimless. use your head and think for one second you dumb fuck seppo

Remember, this subreddit is pushed to the front page by the admins

The shooters weren't exactly left leaning it's just by the time the damage has been done they hate absolutely everything

OC from when I was given a time out from T_D for calling out a mod that ghosted a 2 LV shooters thread. TFW when I realize the front page of T_D is not organic and is manipulated by the mods...and yet have only lurked Sup Forums 16 months. Wat Do?

First correspondence with mod: "If you are talking about this post, it was removed because we are not a conspiracy board. The Sheriff of LV stated yesterday in his press conference that they have no evidence of a second shooter."

Time out notice..pay attention to "allowed to rise": "You can question the official narrative of what the media is saying about Trump, his cabinet, or his policies. This is a 24/7 Trump party. It is not an investigate lone shooters sub. We care about ongoing events and we allow those posts to rise, but we are not going to allow this board to turn into a conspiracy theory board. There are other subreddits for this. Hope this makes sense."

Russia didn’t rig anything. But they sure want dumb liberals to think they did.

How do we make liberals, democrats, progressives....whoever is on these people's side to understand that making me answer for racism is the same as them answering for these people? I feel like most of these are probably fake, but...