Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I think it's time to have a serious talk with Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523555/Horror-Australian-incest-cult-spanned-generations-revealed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_the_French_Language
youtube.com/watch?v=ctOzHsqvF80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't put in words the rage that is building in me over leftists and their war on all that is normal, good and right.

I'm typically pretty happy I'm not a Canadian, but right now I'm as close to ecstatic as possible.

Canada couldn't be far off legalizing sex with children

Give it another 3-5 years, it'll happen.

First they fucked a dog and I did not speak out

just nuke us

What is the least painful form of suicide?

WOW!
I don't know what else to say. Canadians are letting Jews literally steal their children.

just move to US.
>defect from communist state

Exhaust gas into car but soon all your cars will be electric.

>allow Jews to steal your children and surgically and chemically sterilize them

Canada is a Satanic place.

Just you wait

I never want to see a leaf flag post again.

>No body shaming, regardless of gender
>Government sponsored hormone treatment to adjust body fat distribution / destroy gonads

Which is it Canada?

Why? The disease spreads across the border no matter how much we do to keep it out.

They'll probably just de facto decriminalize it. Like, it'll still be illegal, but they'll just stop prosecuting people for it. If some fag molests your son and you take him to court, they'll just take the kid away on account of you being 'homophobic', and let him be adopted by some other fags who will in turn molest him, and they'll never be arrested either.

This.

You leafs really need to consider running for public office. If you don't then who will?

>mfw

This article is a dumb exaggeration. Nobody is getting their kids taken away because of this.

Lets be real

>worldtruth.tv

What does seize children even mean? Stick them in a group home? How is that better for children?

No bantz to even be had over this humiliating shit.

bro don't do it. you might fail and live and then some Chinaman will keep you alive and harvest your body parts and organs

>I think it's time to have a serious talk about CHARGING YOUR FUCKING PHONE

Yet

It's sucks ass.

I just passed bill 7.62x39 which allows me to pump government officials full of tragic boating accidents if they try to take my kids away.

I notice that there's a lot of 'muh diversity' in that pic

Your lying they already have taken up to 50 kids outside of Toronto. All given to pedophiles for reducation. A family friend had her daughter taken and two month later returned if she wouldn't presue charges against the pedophile that raped her 34 times.

Ontario =/= Canada
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

How do you think they'll handle this law when it comes to Muslim families? I think we all know certain exception can be made. Only white families can have their children seized.

It'll be more of a second term act, but I seriously hope we completely cut ties with Canada. Let them wallow in their liberal hellscape alone.

and they they get raped by the government workers

what the literal fuck

Mfw the Govt wont even let us die peacefully

Just rake my shit up senpai

>tfw I am actually feeling pity for the leaf

Yeah I work with LGBT youth .. . this is for the best . . .might seem evil but 1/4 of homeless kids in Canada are LGBT from getting tossed on the street because they came out. Maybe if you just work on not being a shitty parent you kid will not become a fag, I know blaming the left if easier but just try to put some effort in to your kid and this might change.

Like most of you act like you would beat the gay out of you kid or disown them any how . . . resulting in the government looking after them in a homless shelter or some shit, so what do you care ? this just saves every one a step and protects a confused kid

Is it really so terrifying waiting to do gender reassignment surgery until you're an adult?

shitty bait.

Fuck off you disgusting, abhorrent, unpatriotic creature. The fag movement along with other leftist backed ideals are killing countrie's cultures left and right. If you had any dignity or integrity you'd do everything to speak out against it.

overdose on benzodiazepines and opiates

>implying there is anything wrong with sucking off a male dog.

If he enjoys it and I enjoy it, what's the big deal?

Canada is the country of cowards descended from other cowards who didn't want to fight the British.

Why wait? All you need is a commonwealth passport.

The family of 40, brothers and sisters slept with one another, as did aunts, uncles, fathers and daughters
The result was more physically or psychologically damaged children
The cult lived 20 miles from the nearest town in New South Wales

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523555/Horror-Australian-incest-cult-spanned-generations-revealed.html

Don't commut sudoku user. Take some filthy leftist politicians out with you.

The mapleniggers didn't even want to fight the Japanese while getting attacked by submarines. You're talking about the country that surrendered to a dude on like a fucking rowboat in Lake Erie after they captured half his fleet.

Canada was a mistake. We need to eradicate the Leaves and let indians have the land back.

I feel bad for any one simple enough to think there is a fag movement, only thing that has changed is there is laws stopping you from jailing or killing them . You must be very unsecure with your sexually and your parenting skills if this causes you to become so upset and swear like a prepubescent boy .

Jesus if you guys went after people like john podesta instead of going after a group that has no part in your life the world would be so much better, I guess beating some weak fags is the best you can do.

And I won't stop it.

Banter stops. Everybody frowns.

ONTARIO ONLY

THE PROVINCIAL LEGISLATURE OF ONTARIO PASSED THIS

gotta build that north wall before this faggotry can escape

This. Canada has a lot of faults, but Sup Forums posturing from retarded clickbait articles is shrug tier

THIS!!

They are going to use this to take kids from sane people and give the kids to pedophiles and child abusers

Canada may require a WW2 effort to free it

So glad I'm an American now. Pls someone just put Canada out of her misery

All Canadian politicians should be declared as enemies of humanity, family, and the community, and subsequently slaughtered like worthless vermin.

Fuckin lel

I thank God every day that I was born here in America

Daily reminder that Ontario isn't Canada, and Ontario is helmed by an evil bulldyke that literally everyone in Canada hates. She's basically making everyone hate leftist shit more and more every day. She has an approval rate of 5-7%. Gays will never recover

>a serious talk with Canada

as a 3rd gen Arab/Hispanic i have to wholeheartedly agree! Murica!

>send your son to school
>school tells him he's a girl
>you tell him he's not
>school takes action against you
>son is taken from you and put on hormones
>you're thrown in jail
>your kid has become an hero by the time you're out

truly end times

Announce you have information that will lead to the arrest of hillary clinton.

This is my argument for voting no to gay marriage, cunts always say "No ones asking you to marry a man it doesn't effect you!"
Doesn't effect me now, but it will.

>You must be very unsecure with your sexually

How about a Petition stop crimes against Humanity in Canada, if neccessary War. Let's face it, something must be done. (Also, recognizing Child mutilation and sterelation in happening in canada would stop it from happening in the USA)

ok kid.

Why does canada think taking a child away from their parents is a good idea ?
Does this mean if a 6 year old kid suddenly wants to be a girl and the parent says no, they take the kid away and pump him full of shit ? Nice

>left it up to parliament
worst plan ever

Please just fucking nuke eastern Canada and Vancouver already is it really that hard to ask

fentanyl
we're getting in on this shit

If the no vote wins by 10%+ They won't pass it and if they do then aussies will be in up roar because its against democracy technically.

Breathing an oxygen depleted atmosphere.

Someone better sort their shit out

Same reason they thought taking away kids from native people was a great idea.

government bureaucrat dunning-krueger principle combined with jesuit/SJW ideology.

Looks like we're going to need two walls

>I work with LGBT youth

Found the pedo

Good thing the rest of the country follows your Jewman Rights Comission

plus, make foreskin removeal count as mutilation if there is no valid medical reason. (Also make it a crime to do it elsewhere, aka mutilation tourism, and jews will leave country for good).

This is what the LGBT community does, so why the fuck do you support them cunt?

No no no no no no
The day of the rake can't come soon enough

You actually have to pay extra to be circumcised in Canada, as its considered a cosmetic surgery. The process still happens now and then, but it's much less common than 20-30 years ago

The law will only affect Ontario

im trying so hard to go to the US for work but all the companies ghost on me when i say i need a visa. got a math degree and experience so it should come eventually but im sick of being in this degenerate country.

The only thing canada is good for is bending over and taking it in the ass by gay dick I guess. You wont even protect your own fucking children.

For now

why don't individual canadian provinces that are right wing petition the US government to be annexed as a state?

What is wrong with you Canada?

>two scoops
>two walls
>two terms

>get shot

I still have no idea how or why they made bestiality legal. Whose lobbying for that? What politician writes that bill without a lobby behind him?

Canada is not the USA, provincial laws tend to stay provincial. Do you think any province but Quebec will ever adopt Bill 101, for example?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_the_French_Language

So Quebec has French, Ontario has child abuse. Every province does their own thing.

We all know whos the blame for all of this.. not the Jews but those real bastards in Washington, Berlin and Paris.

Yes, this is your fault.

>WAHHHH the Empire is too pow- I mean evil! Dissolve or we will see you massacred!

America, France and Germany all deserve what they are getting, even if my country has to suffer at least I know they are getting it 10x worse.

Sounds like the Golers.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctOzHsqvF80

>two boxes of fish food

See you next year

Look, if it's done by 18+ Adults, that would be a valid approach. However, if Parents decide such a thing for their children than it's plain and simple a criminal act, basically battery and must be punished at least with jail minimum.

>the virgin toss vs the chad pour