twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927645648685551616

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7-AHModlMA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw i am trump

Hi mr president.

Fuck off faggot, Sup Forums has but one leader

You're not Trump. You'd have put some a word at the end of that. For example "Sad!".

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!

Benis or GTFO

We are all trump

MFW you didn't even try

I'd believe this is Trump, the spontaneous wording of the post is definitely like how Trump tweets.

I'm reading this in his voice.

Weird

Timezone's taken into account?

k

Right....

OP is a retard

>I might have shitposted in a thread with our president
this is why the US of A is the greatest country in the solar system

I just wonder what sound effect he made? Like a Boss.

>snow white
>godfather iii
What did Trump mean by this?

May Kek guide our great President Trump to ultra happenings! Praise Kek!

LMAO

your president is great
i wish we had a leader like him
fuck

Good point, but huge if true.

What's it matter which was first, the Tweet or the Sup Forums post? They're becoming a singularity.

snow white is maybe a ref to the saudi princes: DOPEY prince alwaleed

the princes are the dwarves.

>>alright great what's this? recaptcha oh boy isn't this just wonderful folks we have a recaptcha here get my best and brightest to work on selecting the signs in the recaptcha while I get back on twitter. We're gonna make America great again folks.

It's a signal doesn't necessarily mean he's here or has been. Q just knew the signal Trump would tweet. Meaning more people know this signal and were waiting for it.
IF it's all legit and not a larp prepare for the biggest of happenings tomorrow.

Mfw I likely interacted with the president at some point without knowing it.

MR PRESIDENT!

youtube.com/watch?v=u7-AHModlMA

But CNN told me those are the same people.

and that part in Godfather III where they nuked the Kim mafia family headquarters.... OH SHIT

He's using it correct, as the gerundium of a verb. Sup Forums is just used to seeing it used wrong by retards every single day.

What in this ungodly earth

If Trump is here, seriously give me a Job getting rid of corruption in D.C.

Cheers

Wayne Lambright

Am I using "absolutely" correct though?

Wait, what?

So we know every worldwide alphabet agency moniters here... is he signaling to them are we are supposed to help?

depends, tweet your ID and we'll know its you

Mr. President Donald J. Trump
If you are reading this, I have to tell you The art of the Deal is the best book ever written, after the Bible, of course.

Looks like he's saying "ska-doosh!" or some other splooshy, splashy sound.

Feels great. It is a president I can finally relate to.

I think it was more like a "woooooo"

Ivanka is Snow White Hillary is the evil witch lady Saudi dwarves.
Ivanka is undercover and using kushnser to expose contacts in SA. Sort of like the family defector/spy angle of godfather 3. Cracked the code you’re welcome

I'm not getting what your saying. Where does he say he visits Sup Forums?

Donald tweet a dick

8==o~~

>1 post by this id

what if it was him

Trump is Q.

Mr. Prez, you my nigga!

Feels great that he probably shitposts here.

It's him. Look at how presidential this post is typed.

Digits will confirm

It is just too good to be true.

>Operations underway.
>Operators active.
God speed, Q.

Then who is Snow white, who is the wicked stepmother trying to kill her, and who is the prince that saves her?

Or is it referring to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White sleeper agents never found, now to be tracked down and dealt with? Maybe it's simply alluding to a similar infiltration by agents of the cabal, but to an extent where no branch of government is clean enough to deal with it, making bringing the military in the only option.

Indeed, could just be the "Go"-sign.

It's entirely possible that she introduced him or some of his other staff to this place. Plebbit is a good springboard, but that's also all it is, a springboard. It's like a funnel you can shout into to make a message larger, but rarely is it the originator of it. Anyone that investigated these things would figure that out pretty quickly I think.

President Trump I was just kidding when I said you dishonored the Koi fish

Donald Trump isn't on your side faggots.
No US president will ever be on your or the peoples side and if they are they end up like JFK.
They are all part of the same evil cult.

We have proof that at least 1 Trump has posted here before. Posted a pic of his Card but blocked the first name.

Then just remember all the leaks, the President Pepe retweet and the Cant Stump The Trump retweet. He for sure knows who we are and our memes. The fact that he himself is posting here... I dont think we will ever know for sure, but he probably at the very least reads here or has staff that does and are directed what to post.

My word... crazy ass timeline.

Hey Mr. President, I'm sorry I didn't vote for you. I didn't vote for Hillary either though. I didn't know any better before the election. We love you!

It's me. To prove it, trips.

I can see your nose from here.

Check out all those butthurt responses lmao

I hate to tell you this but its just that brietbart visits /pol and he reads brietbart.

gonna need sauce on trump card pic...
holy shit, i wish my president browsed Sup Forums

checking if we can still view it on the board:

I think I saved it, there was a thread on all the Trump posting evidence yesterday.

You're giving drumpf too much credit , the imbecile wouldn't know how to use this imageboard.

Is he pulling out pieces of his own ribs after getting BTFO by an anesthesiologist?

Honestly don't know how so many didn't pick up on that. I thought it was funny

paddocks this is a

Happening+++!
Posted November 6
November 6 +++ = November 9
NOVEMBER 9 HAPPENING
11/9 HAPPENING

This meant for

checking the other

Snow white and his seven dwarves.

Wasn't there a prince and 7 others arrested?

Wait, that was 11.

Was it 8 that died in a chopper crash?

>what party formed the kkk
Civic nationalism is so fucking gay.

Time to step up the shitposting anons, the reins of history aren't going to direct themselves.

Trump is my newfriend

I love you Mr. President. It brings me great joy that I could help flip North Carolina for you.

so, this is wrong.
The +++ comment on Sup Forums was made at 5:07 PM EST.
Trump's +++ comment was made at 4:15 PM EST.

pots and pans,baby!

>Q is Trump
please give us orders sir

>tfw this really was trump posting by proxy from south korea

the kkk is a bunch of shit tho.
just muh niggers and muh white genocide, no real plan apart from burning crosses and Rarely killing niggers.

Stop ruining my fucking fantasy that "Q" is Trump...you fucking ASSHOLE!

Seems like it is truly go time. Thoughts and prayers {{{intention}}} with Trump. Also, since you are reading this can you please sort out Santa Rosa.

But you can, Brit friend! Start memeing Nigel Farage to run for prime minister!

man I got excited

Unbelievable. I fucking love this man. This is truly the best timeline. Shadilay!

Lel

He's going to attend the wedding of two cousins?

It still could be a real insider. I doubt they would ever let themselves fully give away that they were the real deal. If they did, they'd just be tipping their hand for the enemy to see

TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR

Just checked it. It's wrong. This post happened 2 hours after trump tweet.