BREAKING - It's all true: Weinstein hired Israeli service "BLACK CUBE" to spy

Holy shit, story of the year Sup Forums. Everything we said about Israelis is 100% true. This is terrifying. Israel was working in US to intimidate, spy and possibly suicide gentile actresses and journos.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
>"Harvey hired Black Cube, an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies. Black Cube, which has branches in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris, offers its clients the skills of operatives “highly experienced and trained in Israel’s elite military and governmental intelligence units.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/#123408776
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124370956/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEL7dlqS_8g
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=6OK6ks7BSOY
youtube.com/watch?v=et1lPtM0lPI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/06/weinstein-allegedly-paid-army-investigators-ex-mossad-agents-to-keep-actresses-journalists-from-revealing-predatory-behavior.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course it is. Sup Forums is always right.

They're gonna have a lot of business soon.

Bump. Shut it down, the goyim know.

How many Jews in America have used Black Cube to fuck our country and cash grab? No way it's only Weinstained. Treason boys!

They have such honest neighbors. I can't imagine what might have caused Israel to develop its skills.

Wtf, why are Israelis obsessed with a black cube, like the one jihadis pray to in Saudi Arabia? I thought the black cube of Saturn posters were off their Phizer meds.

>"By deception we shall wage war" - Mossad

Grease floats on water.

bumping for great justice

Can we just publicly chop this guy's cock off? He's like some kind of evil mega Jew from hell.

Don't listen this get slid.

Black Cube hired international "rootless cosmopolitan" spies, journalists, social media JIDF fucks, and "social engineering" experts,and set up a front financial company on behalf Weinstein. A fake literary agent met with Rose McGowan multiple times to gather Israeli intel.

Oy vey, but dual loyalty accusations are anti-Semitic!

Bumppity bump

BANNON IS A BLACK CUBE WORSHIPPER

BANNON HAD A DVD DISTRIBUTION COMPANY WITH WEINSTEIN.

This is getting creepy as fuck.

why? they really fucked this up.

Farrow suicide inbound

Slowly, day by day, I find myself hating Jewish people more and more. Not of all of them, but those in any position of authority or influence have to go.

From just published Weinstein/Israel expose

>Two private investigators from Black Cube, using false identities, met with the actress Rose McGowan, who eventually publicly accused Weinstein of rape, to extract information from her. One of the investigators pretended to be a women’s-rights advocate and secretly recorded at least four meetings with McGowan. The same operative, using a different false identity and implying that she had an allegation against Weinstein, met twice with a journalist to find out which women were talking to the press. In other cases, journalists directed by Weinstein or the private investigators interviewed women and reported back the details.

>The explicit goal of the investigations, laid out in one contract with Black Cube, signed in July, was to stop the publication of the abuse allegations against Weinstein that eventually emerged in the New York Times and The New Yorker. Over the course of a year, Weinstein had the agencies “target,” or collect information on, dozens of individuals, and compile psychological profiles that sometimes focussed on their personal or sexual histories. Weinstein monitored the progress of the investigations personally.

Now you must accept the simple truth. Hitler was right.

because people like me didn't know they could hire israeli mafia to secure their ham rackets and whatnot

maybe you should stop being a 'tard and look below the surface. you will then realize that even you, yes you stupid christian, are a black cube saturn worshipper.

Creepy af

>Filip continued to meet with McGowan. In one meeting in September, Filip was joined by another Black Cube operative, who used the name Paul and claimed to be a colleague at Reuben Capital Partners. The goal, according to two sources with knowledge of the effort, was to pass McGowan to another operative to extract more information. On October 10th, the day The New Yorker published my story about Weinstein, Filip reached out to McGowan in an e-mail. “Hi Love,” she wrote. “How are you feeling? . . . Just wanted to tell you how brave I think you are.” She signed off with an “xx.” Filip e-mailed McGowan as recently as October 23rd.

>In fact, “Diana Filip” was an alias for a former officer in the Israeli Defense Forces who originally hailed from Eastern Europe and was working for Black Cube, according to three individuals with knowledge of the situation. When I sent McGowan photos of the Black Cube agent, she recognized her instantly. “Oh my God,” she wrote back. “Reuben Capital. Diana Filip. No fucking way!"

xx

Hitler was right

The cube represents the material universe. The cross is the cube unfolded, Christ crucified on it, then resurrected, transcending the material.

pssst Black Cube was responsible for the fappening, kinda

>Filip reached out to McGowan in an e-mail. “Hi Love,” she wrote. “How are you feeling? . . . Just wanted to tell you how brave I think you are.” She signed off with an “xx.” Filip e-mailed McGowan as recently as October 23rd.
if that's not a thinly veiled threat I don't know what is

I

1. There's non-jewish people employed there too.

2. Mossad =/= every Jewish person.

3. It's not surprising someone so A-List would need security services.

4. God forbid he hire an Israel-friendly company and support his own people.

Fucking cocaine bump

>Mossad =/= every Jewish person
get a load of this guy

>muh damage control

sure bud.

KEKIstani fucking moron

HE LITERALLY HIRED EX MOSSAD AGENTS
learn 2 read articles
HE USED THEM TO STALK THE WOMEN HE WAS RAPING

I worship Janus you smug fuck

>that feel when spreading is the word what needs to happen for this to get normalized but people think youre crazy as fuck when you tell them
im not smart but people are so fucking stupid

>raping
That's a bit of a stretch. We shouldn't need to lie to get our message across.

Do Christians worship a cube too? How do you make a paper box?

How do I remove myself from the cult of Saturn? Stuff is everywhere.

this is your secondly reminder that david was bisexual. solomon was a whore. that's his. and means penis/vagina

open the box: the cross is the secret of the box revealed.

the greek word for cross is pole and crosses are pagan

Mfw at this post

Black Cube establishes elaborate front companies and has assets in US MSM...really makes you think about Dominik Suter's Urban Moving Systems Israeli employees arrested on 9/11. Remember remember the Israeli art students casing FBI offices leading up to 9/11. The American golem is awakening.

When you consider how many lawyers in the US are Jewish and Zionist, and that Weinstein used lawyers to compartmentalize his Black Cube operation, terrifying. NSA data on Americans is filtered through Israeli data front companies for Mossad like Comverse etc. Time to drain the swamp

The cube is the material universe, the cube unfolded is the cross upon which Christ was crucified. The esoteric meaning is that he transcended the ways of the material world, and ascended to the proper world, in which there are many mansions, and so on and so forth.

"All around you, but you do not see it"

Holy crap.. Anyone remember "Assange Clues" user? He went into detail about the Black Cube agency and someone named Lieutenant Colonel E.J.. Mind blown.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/#123408776
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124370956/

what in the fuck

Just blew my mind, anons.
t. pot-puffed Christfag

That's literal gangstalking, if McGowan had talked about this shit people would have said she was schizo.

Still don't like her bc she dated Manson, but ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEL7dlqS_8g

They probably pulled this shit with Tila Tequila too. Fucking weir.d

>Post ywf the fappening was from someone who hacked harvey Weinstein's computer

Bu..bu..but my local Rabi told me that diaspora Jews have no links to the Israeli intelligence complex and its antisemitic to imply that they're proxies for Israel.

Jesus confirmed for Jupiterean? More like Jupirerean confirmed for Jesus?

The Weinstein Company used the initials TWC as a "tribute" to the World Trade Center, and its logo subtly had two spotlights on the L and R as tribute to the memorial lights in NYC, where the company was based. But a third white spotlight appears in the logo's center, under a black triangle representing the peak of the W. Is this supposed to be a black pyramid with a white triangle of light shooting out?

>pic related

Dunno but everything is fair game with this fat fucker now.

>Black Cube
>black pyramid in logo
>Vegas massacre in front of black pyramid
>Weinstein scandal breaks a day or so later

Harvey suicide when?

bump

HOLY FUCK WHERE IS THIS FROM AND WHAT ERA LOL

Saturn is behind all of this?

She basically admits to being driven crazy by "a fun house of mirrors" at the end of article. That's literally how it ends m8. She wasn't the only woman to get surveilled either

More like leaked by wienerstien because they stopped fucking him.

It was a revenge thing. And that’s what did him in.

the question is how were they so on it, these god chosen people

The cult of Saturn. The same people who want you to believe pedophillia and child sacrifice revolves around fast food restaurants.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Why is the rape so Jewish?

Anyway, it's funny this hasn't gotten much media coverage. If this was Chinese American using private Chinese intelligence with links to the Chinese revolutionary army, to destroy opponents and pressure powerful people in Washington to do his bidding, this would be front page news and there would be federal investigations. But because it's Israel, it's non issue. This is why you should fear a media dominated by a self interested ethnic minority.

This is why nobody wants to move openly on pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=6OK6ks7BSOY

>Myron Coureval Fagan (31 October 1887 - 12 May 1972) was an American writer, producer and director for film and theatre. He arrived on Broadway in 1907, where he quickly became one of the youngest playwrights in American Theater. Over the years, he worked in the theater with such luminaries as Alla Nazimova, Douglas Fairbanks, and John Barrymore. He also directed plays for the top producers of the era such as Charles Frohman, David Belasco and others. Fagan also became the dramatic editor of The Associated Newspapers. Many of the actors including Humphrey Bogart, Brian Donlevy and Robert Ryan whom Fagan directed or who appeared in his plays or screen adaptions later became stars in Hollywood.

Ok, so take this with a grain of salt. However, ithis stuff was getting passed around a lot back in the day, by word of mouth lol. It all goes back to Adam Weishaupt, jsut the same old shit. It also sells well, so yeah.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Christ consciousness = breaking free of the material matrix.

Holy shit Tila Tequila is crazier than Terry Davis.

youtube.com/watch?v=et1lPtM0lPI

Or Weinstein himself.

If you ever wondered where Scientology got it's modus operandi

You're a fucking jew faggot. If he is an American, Isrealis are not his people, but since he's a jew he cannot be a true American is what youre saying and I agree. Just like Napoleon said, jews cannot be true cotizens because their only loyalty is to jews. Die in an oven faggot.

After reading this shit, I can believe people like her were legit gaslit. Ex Mossad would be no joke, they could fuck people's heads like that.

How many Mossad fucks does Black Cube employ? Burn in hell kikes

From article
>The contracts also show some of the techniques that Black Cube employs.
>The agency promised “a dedicated team of expert intelligence officers that will operate in the USA and any other necessary country,” including a project manager, intelligence analysts, linguists, and “Avatar Operators” specifically hired to create fake identities on social media, as well as “operations experts with extensive experience in social engineering.”
>The agency also said that it would provide “a full time agent by the name of ‘Anna’ (hereinafter ‘the Agent’), who will be based in New York and Los Angeles

Scientology was L Ron Hubbard, L Ron Hubbard was a protege of Aleister Crowley. Crowley opened the Temple of Agape in California around the time Scientology popped up. Crowley would hand pick skilled people and teach them to brainwash and program people. They would do this by posing as prophets. I guess you could call it Satanic, if nothing else.

I'd rather not think about the things you guys are right about. This place is like a horror novel but I can't put it down.

Fox news names the Jew!!!!!

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/06/weinstein-allegedly-paid-army-investigators-ex-mossad-agents-to-keep-actresses-journalists-from-revealing-predatory-behavior.amp.html

fake and gay

Looks like pic related

uh, that's the joke?

I think it was the demon in Saturn that told them to do it

/pol's self-hating Goy response to this will be to suck (((Trump's))) tiny dick even harder.

Israel barely developed anything. Spying, extortion, racketeering, are all old jewish ways of life. Part of the reason why they're always revolted against and thrown the fuck out - they become too greedy, and forget that rats need the cover of night to survive.

Only the truth can set you free.

why do you think this is happening buddy?

I do surface level investigation shit like Eric Clanton stuff, I'm no Sup Forumsentooman. I have a sneaking suspicion there may be something here. How else did some Nigger compile all that fap material?

>evil powerful traitor jews using secret agencies to scare goyim

Just when I think these "people" couldn't get any more evil, Sup Forums once again proves me wrong.
The ride truly never ends

You slow goys really need to check out the work of brendon O'connell he has been harping on about Israels infiltration of the tech sector and domination of it through silicone wadi ...the talpiot program, verient, amdocs, black cube the list is long .... just type operation talpiot into YouTube and watch all his videos. . He was arrested on hate speech laws and went to jail .

>Mot (Hebrew: מות)[1] was the ancient Canaanite god of death and the Underworld. He was worshipped by the people of Ugarit, by the Phoenicians, and also by the Hebrews of the Old Testament

>According to instructions given by the god Ba‘al to his messengers, lives in a city named Mire, a pit is his throne, and Filth is the land of her heritage. But Ba‘al warns them:

>Like Death they never have enough. They gather all nations for themselves, and collect all peoples as their own.

Meh, I don't really care.. they're mercenaries, and Israelis specifically have a lot of representation in the private security/intelligence/cyber industry. You could probably be a literal Nazi and you'd be able to hire them to do opposition research or dox leftists, including Jews, providing you had the shekels ..

Debunked as security badges

Israel runs a policy of enticing people to compromise themselves so they can collect blackmail material to use at an appropriate time. An Israeli I once knew would send me emails to give the wrong impression to anyone reading the emails (and believe me, a lot of people have been reading my emails over the years). The Scientologists run a low rent & heavy handed version of this modus operandi.

Some people will do anything for money, these are the ancaps amongst us.