/wsg/ - WA STATE GENERAL - BABY STEPS EDITON

WASHINGTON STATE GENERAL

This is the first of many WA State generals. Post ideas for regularly links, and how absolutely cucked anything west of I5 is.

Bellingham reporting.

seattle here

Did anything happen there on Nov 4th?

bamp

bampo

Washing Sup Forums how do we fix the Yakima problem?

I've been there and it's all spics and native Americans. Hardly even a single white person to be found. Literally made me think I was in Mexico for a minute. How the fuck did they all congregate there in the first place?

This has nothing to do with cams or meetups, retard.

Farming. During the last few decades when a lot of illegals came up for farm labor jobs they settled in the yakima valley. Wasn't too bad when I was a kid about 24 years ago. Now it is a place where you should lock your doors and not be out at night. The natives are there because there is a giant reservation near by.

>Yakima
How much would our state improve if Yakima, King county, and WSUfags were force marched into Hanford and not allowed to leave?

Anacortes reporting in. Fuck off we're full.

So you fuckers have been hiding that nice little German village Leavenworth this whole time. Would be a shame if it got ENRICHED

Seattlefags make me vomit. Walking around, specifically in the hipster areas; you can taste the self righteousness in the air.

It needs a mosque to be authentic.

Please user. They already have trouble figuring out how to handle uranium byproducts. No need to put more toxic waste there.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MERKEL

delete this immediately

what's the name of that dutch town in Whatcom again?

In Cheney ANTIFA has complete control. Please send beer and ammunition.

Ferndale

Really? I go to Eastern and haven't seen anything that bad besides the occasional green hair. Did see a guy preaching on campus in front of the library in spring that was surrounded by jeering LGBT orcs though. That was interesting.

DELET

Reporting.

Yakima native, can answer questions. Last I recall it's about 60% hispanic, but that may be the whole valley, not just Yakima itself.

bumpa

did anyone else get snow last week?

You know "Dads"? I went there expecting it to be a small town thing but in reality everyone there was Hispanic.

>go to the park with friends
All Hispanic

Tricities did. Melted on contact though.

Not even sure if "Dads" is a person, or what.

Yeah it's been that way as long as I can remember. Oddly I hear there's a high percentage of millionaires around here, probably ag-related.

Lynden, lots of WNs there, don't go!

Olympic pen did.

bbbased bremerton
kidnap county reporting in

WNs = White Nationalists?

I remember driving around there and you see an iron cross or SS sticker every other fucking car. It's fucking insane. Like IRL Sup Forums

Yeah right Lynden, was wrong.

Burlington/Anacortes reporting in.

it snowed, so they flaked.

Pretty sure I know you. How's the boat?

Are your initials C.S.?

Communist hive

Yep. Hows it been?

Lakewood here. fuck Sound Transit for waking me up with those god damn train horns for 5 minutes straight every night

and fuck niggers too

Was just out on it getting things winterized and the sails stowed. Also installed new transducer finally.

Going good. Lots of work. Getting DL back finally.

Snohomish county reporting in.

Western WA is cucked, since we have to pay for those welfare titty sucking leeches in Eastern WA.

Any Kennewick anons?
I have lived here my whole life but I feel like the last few years Kennewick has seen a sharp uptick in undesirables wandering around.

>Western WA is cucked, since we have to pay for those welfare titty sucking leeches in Eastern WA.
You mean Spics? Yeah they cost a lot of tax money don't they?

Same, tons of work to do on hull #2. Been meaning to meet up with O.M. and poke his boat and the viggen, I hear the rear suspension is a bit fucked.

The entire eastern half of the state in general wouldn't have roads or pots to piss in if it wasn't for the good citizens of western WA.

>good citizens

You mean retards who allow bums to piss on the streets and attack people for change to buy a plebe tier burger at dicks? Fuck off faggot. I can't wait until cascadia goes.

Yep, those Spics have to have roads to drive on and pots to piss in thanks to the generous goyim of W. Wa.

90% white Mason County reporting in.

Alger here. I hate Everett, so much.

>not realizing that it is actually cheaper just to house such degenerates than waste resources by leaving them homeless

Eastside here, why can't Pajeets fucking drive? Christ, one drop of rain falls and it goes to shit.

Don't forget the white trash methheads.

His Viggen should have new tires and the wheels checked for true. Maybe suspension bushings. He's looking for a bigger, comfier boat next year.

a boat for what

K

thinking of moving to seattle metro for work - good or bad idea?

Bad. Fuck Seattle. It's a rainy shithole full of mentally ill libtards and homeless junkies defecating on the streets. Avoid.

Seattle is a literal hellhole. Imagine the cuntiest people in the world who are effected with SAD ten months and are all alcoholics while being surrounded by homeless heroin addicts in a corrupt evil city where everything costs exponentially more than anywhere else in the State. It's like living in a cult commune.

Living on and cruising. Needs to have more stuff. Like hot and cold running water and all that.

oh i thought maybe you were talking about a crabber, my bad

Premo idea, I did the same last year moving to Renton and I love it!

Where in Renton do you live? You are downtown Renton?

Crabber? No, just sail cruiser. Speaking of crabs I forgot to send in my catch report again. Damn.

also, stay the fuck out of Tacoma.

WE'RE FULL.

is bellevue shit? i'll have to check out renton - i don't doubt downtown seattle is a shithole.

be a good boy, i sent mine in, and mailed the fish tickets

check out this 4.1 lb crab

back was like 9.5 in

Bonney Lake checking in.
Here's a question for ya, how the fuck do we turn Washington red?

no one wants to live in Tacoma

Renton is just a weird shitty suburb that has some good stuff but is kind of trashy. There is a whole weird sex sub-culture there if you're into that shit.

Bellevue is majorly Asian and wannabe rich white people. It's kind of stuffy in that it's niggers who think they're Bainbridge Island money when they're just middle-middle/upper-middle class money.

Orympia checking in. We're full up, too....

Nuke King County

Lakewood reporting. GET THESE TWEAKERS OUTTA HERE

Nice one. I skipped this year, got a bunch of spot prawns, speared a few lingcod, that's about it. I can't fish worth a shit so I just shoot them.

Also pls help we all have MRCA.

if you faggots arent finding spics and regularly reporting them to ICE you bring great shame and dishonor to the state

daily reminder Chief Seattle welcomed white people and sided with us in the yakima war and encouraged us to settle here

Born and raised in Yakima, lived in Ellensburg for college, and now I live in Kirkland.

I hate the fucking west side.

Moving to Arizona in January.

bellingham stupid city bans feeding deer. like fuck off

Hey if anyone could nuke Everett that'd be great, I love watching the live Tweaker Cam on Youtube but its time for them to be wiped out.

contact steve bannon to set up a shop here to plant his candidates
push for voter reform before 2018 election

expose kim wyman for working with soros
the voting machines here are fixed

How can a state that is majority conservative be ruled by 2 shitty liberal cities? If Seattle and Olympia were gone we'd be good.

i can't fish at all, this is commercial stuff, that crab was just huge so i took a pic, was just one crab out of thousands of lbs

How do you report someone to the ICE, dont you need proof they are illegal? Im pretty sure every day I see like illegals in Tacoma

lakewood has always been full of niggers. but it's gotten way worse since i was a kid. i was hanging out with my buddies, wanted to take a picture of rainier. nigger happened to be walking on the other side of the street. he freaked out thinking i was recording him. told nigger to fuck off. went better than expected. i almost want to move back to lakewood. i can't fucking stand all the communist filth in olympia. it's like a mini seattle.

Did that with my work a few months ago. Started working in the main building again and noticed we're missing 5 of them all of a sudden.

How easy you hipster asshats forget where your electricity is generated. Cle Elum checking in.

I knew i wasnt the only one.

Don’t you fucking touch Leavenworth

I've always been surprised how benton county is republican considering all the gibs from government at hanford.

The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.

Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%

With 47 million on food stamps lets do the math...

US Population 320 million
White 208 million
Black 38 million

hence 45% of total black population is on assistance
versus 8.6% of the white population.

>Pic related from election night

Welcome to Clover Park High School, where its 18% people and the rest are fucking illegals. I hated the fuck out of that school. There were niggers laughing about it and joking how they would be fine killing white babies.

which part of the region is most livable in your opinion?

Moving to Tacoma in 3 weeks. What do I need to know?

pierce almost went red even with these bullshit soros voting machines

East Pierce county is nice.

It's fucking lunacy, isn't it? I was a brain washed liberal Seattle fag until I got redpilled and escaped. Came to realize the entire fucking state is based aside from King, Olympia and Bellingham.

Leaving Seattle was like a fucking John Carpenter Escape movie.

The most livable region is not anywhere in WA. GTFO and move to Montana youll be happier.

Vancouver user here, this is now my shit.