Does this look weird to anyone?

Does this look weird to anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k
walmart.com/ip/Batman-Boys-Classic-Logo-Distressed-Childrens-T-shirt-Black/159537266
twitter.com/CNN/status/927724466494251008
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ3W_JSKhkc
youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k

Maybe i'm being schizo and they are probably poor but both of them wearing batman shirts I don't know.

looks like they think hes batman
but they dont know batman doesnt use guns

it looks green screened

they look superimposed blatantly

That part may have been my fault for screenshotting it while it was playing. I'm focusing on the batman shirts.

Looks like green screen. Lighting is off.

Where are our symbology experts? Let’s start free Association drills
>twin bats
>two women (Gemini?)
>mourning mother in black?
>two women in black
>mother and daughter
Do these mean anything in the context? Also does anyone have the picture of Anderson cooper holding the picture of the owl after Sandy Hoax?

>tfw the only clothing store in your town is a Hot Topic but you aren't into Stephen Universe, MLP, or nuMetal

they're big girls

Wtf is this like a throwback to the aurora shooting. I can’t tell if we’re being fucked with or reality is just this fucked. I just wanna throw in thhe towel and stop caring at this point. All is lost.

For you

which one is the real batman

Fatman & Robin

For you

walmart.com/ip/Batman-Boys-Classic-Logo-Distressed-Childrens-T-shirt-Black/159537266

what is with them nigger?

MAYBE FOR YOU FAGGOT

They think they’re Batman because some joker killed thier parents?

Yeah, looks like another fucking green screen CNN.

somebody in their family just died, they might have just thrown that shit on off a pile in the laundry and not bothered trying to look presentable, that's what a lot of people do irl

remind me again what movie was playing during that shooting in a theater in colorado?

Why are the so round?

I understand but the fact that they are both batman

theyre just poor and rural

AURORA

Blue screen

Those were the only XXXL shirts they could find

Oh fuck...

>mother and daughter
nigger do you pretend to be stupid

>Batman is the MKUltra trigger
>this symbol will set of one or more sleeper cells

kek

I actually feel bad for the family having their name smeared because of their fat autistic nephew. There's nothing you can do at that point except for changing your name, moving out of town and hoping no one recognizes you wherever you go.

This 100%

that ain't no child sized shirt user

looks like a shitty green screen

Bane?

that is totally green screened ?

>AURORA

There are no coincidences, here's the driver that heped a good Samaritan, notice the BAPHOMET tattoo.

They're big girls

batman logo shirt is red flag. The spooks like to have people wear them. I see them in charlostville and other happenings.

This is the good Samaritan from vegas shooting, notice anything?

>Not Blobbin

bats are a symbol of rebirth coming out of the caves

Those are bulls you ignorant cunt.

ok just watched the video and it does look greenscreened

BATMAN

This.

They're using the Batman logos to mock us. Aurora shooting was at a showing of Batman.

No Survivors

Their only black clothes

Why do people think that when there's some kind of huge conspiracy that they're going to leave blatant clues for retarded virgins on a Balinese basket weaving forum to discover?

how did you get aurora out of that image?

I think if you don't have autism the reasonable explanation is that the person who died liked Batman, not a global conspiracy hinting at itself through symbolism.

>they're both wearing Batman shirts
>this obviously means this is a false flag and they're crisis actors
>there's no way a salt of the earth white trash Texan family could have that many Batman shirts

So is Moloch thier faggot so called "god" you fucking simp. If nothing else it servesas an identifier or message claiming responsibility.

Actors

it also appears to be green screened

twitter.com/CNN/status/927724466494251008

woah

at 1:25 u can kinda see the light reflection on the white car tho.

ITS TIME TO BAN COMIC BOOK GARBAGE

>heart broken mother
One can assume the child they lost loved batman so their wearing shirts to remember him. But of course people here will just laugh at them for being over weight and wearing batman shirts.

>wind is blowing in their hair

yes these are clearly crisis actors in a studio in Los Angeles in front of a green screen

or maybe the difference in lighting is because it's dusk and the news cameras have those bright ass remote lights set up for interviews because of the dimming natural light

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not laughing at them. I understand being poor and wearing graphic tshirts. Just struck me as odd they are both wearing it. The child is female and they make no mention of wearing it to honor her.

>don't shoot

Moloch= Marduk the Anunnaki son of Enki.

I'm beginning to think he didn't leave with the other Anunnaki, and has been around instead all this time.

Heart of ice...

But yeah, this post gave me some kind of hope. Maybe.

Are you retarded, the green screening could actually be something, fucking batman shirts mean nothing. Many people enjoy the new movies about super heroes this isn't a big deal.

God damnit, I own those two shirts, and broke them in to be comfy. And the red one glows in the dark.

Now I'll have to pitch them. Fuck me.

Maybe they're alluding to the Aurora shootings?

CNN wants to interview us after the violent death of our loved ones, quick, put on our Batman T's.

It's weird to me. I didn't say it means anything.

They like Batman a little too much

>rural retards
If they voted hillary this would have never happened

SANDY HOOK

It was probably a tribute to her loving Batman

Jesus Christ this thread is filled with autism. Burn it all with fire.

Their batman t shirts were the only black clothing item they own. They are in mourning so they put something black on.

green screening is always possible, but its not exactly uncommon for crews to bring a ridiculous amount of lighting, even in a well lit area, because it does help still. and it gives the same kind of effect, so make sure it's not that first

>Family member gunned down
>Fan of batman
>Poetry

Im inclined to believe you're onto something famalam.

Yeah just ignore everything and assume everything is a coincidence. I'm not saying it means anything just to investigate it.

thats cause the camera crew has lighting on them, making them look brighter than the dusk-setting behind them

ding ding ding

Of course it looks odd... It's fucking CNN. Just stop posting screens from that fake-faggoty-ass network.

Because of the Aurora mass shooting at Dark Knight Rises?

THE FIRE RISES

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ3W_JSKhkc

Oooh oooh oooh I know this one. The woman on the right looks exactly like the shooter. Is it the mother?

credible witness
youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8

the dark knight was the film interrupted by the attack in aurora.

Sandy Hook.