youtube.com/watch?v=BLUGOu7ZmPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RlUSYDYM8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=ohXtTSs4yB8
archive.today/o/LRe05/sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
youtu.be/eoHkrgBFtS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An oldie but a goodie

in japan you can calmly ask these question with no problems in america if you do this you might get your ass kicked . why are americans so angry and paranoid ?mind control ?

Hahaha based nipp

yuta is funded by chinese communists

look at the other videos on his channel

theyre 56%

Is he half chinese and Japanese?

Dont know why he has such a hard on for foreigners to date japanese women

I hate that little shit yuta.
Always popping up in my recommended list.

>not even 7 months old
>oldie

stop watching hentai

Reminder: All roads lead to Rome.
youtu.be/RlUSYDYM8eg

Yuta sucks nigger dicks

Asian cucks are actually pretty prevalent.

Also this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ohXtTSs4yB8

>increase wages for unskilled labor

Wait, is he for increasing the minimum wage? Wouldn't that cause employers to hire less workers or even automate? Also, having a tighter knit community doesn't necessarily result in less crimes. If that was true then native reservations would be virtually crime free.

If your population decreases, property values plummet, worker productivity decreases and have a high inflation from high wages wouldn't that be catastrophic for your economy when competing in the global market?

figures that with the amount of stunners walking around tokyo the only cunts that agreed to interview with this creepy beta were the below average looking ones

japs are the biggest cucks

some of the males were actually more attractive than the women and im not homo

Japan is probably the biggest meme country in history. Like how the fuck do you go from
"The first American foot that sets on Japanese mainland, all prisoners of war will be shot" -Hideki tojo
to
"KAMEHAMEHA"

Opioids and diabetes.

two nukes

welp japan is fucking dead, like it or not NWO is going to happen

archive.today/o/LRe05/sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract

Asians prefer white man according to science

> why are americans so angry and paranoid

They are ignorant and breed into hostility.

The US is a time bomb waiting to blow up, it increases everyday.

Yuuta sold out after the first year in YouTube now he only does shitty bait interviews. Also his interviews are done in Tokyo the mist liberal place you can find in Japan. Even than you can see that some people respectfully decline the idea and many confuse it with tourism. But your thread was bait all along so better just sage it.

But muh 14 words.

there isn't a minimum wage if the price of labor naturally increases due to the population being stable instead of racing upward to drive down labor to prop up government niggery.

>women
>samurai

Asians are honorary Aryans, so if a white should crossbred, Asians are the only choice.

>Wouldn't that cause employers to hire less workers or even automate?
If the supply of labor is lower, then the demand would increase.
>Also, having a tighter knit community doesn't necessarily result in less crimes.
Having a tighter knit community would only be a factor in having less crime. In small communities, word travels and everyone knows everyone, but none of that matters if no one has morals.

Your large nose is showing.

>didn't even fucking watch the video

Stupid fag, like 9/10 of them in that very video say they don't want Japan to change, and if anyone comes to Japan they have to assimilate to the culture.

shlomos cant just convincingly larp as my fellow Japanese

Is yuta an SJW?

>Tokyo the mist liberal place you can find in Japan.
Fake news. Source?

>The US is a time bomb waiting to blow up, it increases everyday.
I can't wait till you retards have another civil war.

He's being funded.

japan is western as fuck, I don't know where people got the idea that modern nippon is some sort of bastion of
>I'm on a fucking website for weebs
oh yeah

japanese woemn are for the bwc

>sees channel
>clickbaits of foreigners, multiculturalism, interracials,blacks
This channel is nothing but a sellout, the worst of examples out there.

Yep. Yuta is a KEK. Wouldn't be surprised if he works for someone like Soros.

Catholics fear the Samurai too

And the worst is like OP who takes it seriously.
Japs are nervous af, you think you can just go around interviewing?
I bet most of it are being set up.
Moreover only interviewing girls and only a few girls..what is the use of that information? Biased as fuck.

Japanese are deceiving in the way that they will always give you the answer you want to your face even though they don't believe it.

Sure burger, sure

>hard on for foreigners to date japanese women
It's the target audience. Western men have been increasingly getting interested in asian women.
Now take Japan; A mysterious country for the average joe.
Now get a a Japanese who can speak and understand basic english. Give him equipment to make videos, an internet connection, film some females on the streets = Internet Money.
There are quite a few japanese channels doing this.

Dat burn

they pretty much all said they want things to stay like they are now and prefer their own kind.

>Taking two different screenshots and putting them together to put it out of context

Niiiiiiiiiice

Asians are not honorary Aryans

Based leaf

To make Japan weaker and China stronger.

What's strange though, is that he doesn't ask his questions to the most beautiful women. Once in a while you have a beautiful one, but overall the women he asks are average Japanese women, or ugly ones. If the target audience was Western men that want Asian pussy, I'd put beautiful Asians.

japanese women are the highest tier asian

fuckoff you multicolored jackass.

Our country was formed on the basis of kicking the ass of the people that annoy us.

Jewish media pounded into heads daily.

...and it's always the women who are the traitors and idiots!

Remove female rights, worldwide, NOW!

example plz? I've only seen the ones about Ghost in the Shell and few others, and taking a quick look at the other videos they don't seem too different from those

they don't confuse it with tourism. they just don't want to be frank because of culture, so they try to find nicer words. in the end I am sure that all those interviewed do not want rapefugees and such

They don't even want whites and I can understand that, but that's probably awful to talk to Japanese if they don't speak their minds

once you get how their minds work it's pretty easy. they really don't have much fantasy in making up stuff to make a point, all those interviewees were not convincing in how they tried to talk in riddles and making extremely vague affirmations, it was pathetic. they just don't like to hear or say things frankly but I'm pretty sure they "get" one another

If labor became more expensive people would shift further towards capital expenditure in their labor-capital mix thus increasing worker productivity not decreasing it. Unless you're talking total labor productivity of the economy, but in that case who gives a shit because per capita is all that is important unless you feel like getting into some world over-consumption inducing national gdp dick measuring contest.

>the more things change, the more they stay the same.

They don't even have a low population. They have a population of 120 million people on their tiny Island. That's more than German, France, UK, and Italy have.

He has outside funding. He is a shill who pushes for other races to fuck Nip women and has pro multiculturalism views.

Please tell me more, I am genuinely curious. I saw other channels like "find love in Japan" that are similar, and they seem very suspicious (even "life where I'm from", now that I think about it), but how do you know they have external funding?

PROOFS?

hory shit user, it wasnt the nukes after all

youtu.be/eoHkrgBFtS8
damn, two of the women don't look Japanese, one is a hapa (probably Brazilian), the other one looks Chinese. and that cukk that thinks that illegals' children are going to make his kid's future bright
lmao

a nip family friend tell me that there are at least three kinds of japanese
>ethnic japanese
>chinese-japanese who moved to japan during the way (not mixed with chinese; they are like asian-american immigrants)
>and darker-skinned southerners
chinese are already everywhere. i was in spain ten years ago and a bunch of chinese kids came running to order some ice cream in fluent spanish

Italian, not Brazilian

Both brown desu

jesuits are jews.

look into it.

Enough "beautiful" women in our own countries. Ugly Japanese girls are at least not indoctrinated insane lunatics. The personality is more important

>hahahahahahaahahahah
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Only Japs

Virtually every single person in the video except for one guy pretty much said that they wanted Japan to remain Japanese both ethnically and culturally, and that they dislike foreigners that don't respect their culture/learn their language.

It seems as if 90% of the people commenting in this thread didn't even watch the video, including the OP.

A Japanese tourist guy almost went with me to my house with his girlfriend when I was hitting on her because she wanted to go
But I ditched them because my house was a mess and I fapped way too much that day
I'm still kicking myself