Why are the United States such a shithole? You see them bragging about how they're not Sweden...

Why are the United States such a shithole? You see them bragging about how they're not Sweden, but I'm pretty sure the average Swedish person is happier and lives a better life than the average American. I'd certainly go live there before I put my foot in the USA. Lower chances to get shot. Hang in there, American bros.

Based

America has a mental health crisis at the moment. It isn't perfect, but it's far easier to handle than the permanent damage that Sweden is facing.

But, they don't! Their country is cold, their homes are void of goal or purpose, and their acceptance of change is lukewarm at best. They'd lie and say they were happy to get good marks, honesty less of a priority than keeping face.

Dont bully them too much, they're not the smartest bunch.

this place is fucked. the insidious totalitarianism is inescapable. people here want to slave away for 60hrs a week so they can buy guns and shoot eachother and are happy to pay taxes to keep our police forces militarized to control the population. were fed garbage media 24/7, everyone here is doped up on xanax, adderall, and opiates. every town is one big shopping mall with shitty chain resturants owned by zionist corps

>Why are the Democrat controlled major metropolitan areas such a shithole?
ftfy

>Implying happiness is the correct litmus test to measure existence

Gtfo hippie

In america you can put a bullet in the head of a guy who is stealing your stereo and walk a freee man

in UK you are put in prison for leaving a sandwich on the steps of a place of worship

where would you rather live?

Advertising laws require that connotation
>trying to make an example out of the US while proving you're dumber than we are

The fact that the law exists proves my point

I find myself glorifying the American system so often but then I take a step back, inhale, and go enjoy my free everything

Fuck America

All the taxes that would normally be used to improve infrastructure and living conditions have been swept away and hidden by the super rich who have little need for services from the state as their money ensures that they mostly live and operate in a different world than the rest of us.

like that 6 trillion that went missing and no one gives a fuck about?

>I'm pretty sure the average Swedish person is happier and lives a better life than the average American
Your "pretty sure" doesn't really count for much in the world of facts. Look up the suicide rates.

>Lower chances to get shot.
Hey genius. Those chances are variable dependent upon location. Just like how your chances of getting raped by a sharia squad are variable depending on which neighborhood in a swedish city you go to.

The same holds true in the U.S. And given that our country is ENORMOUS and has a large population your chances are going to vary even more wildly.

Do you WANT to get shot? Head to the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, D.C. or Saint Louis.

Do you NOT WANT to get shot? Visit pretty much anywhere else. The whiter it is, the safer it will be.

You know, just like Sweden.

Jesus christ the intelligence of americans never cease to amaze

Sweden? Hahaha. I'd rather not be an effeminate cuck getting butt fucked by Muhammad. Suicide is the national pastime in Sweden.

Swedenistan is now a dump. Women are WAY overrated too.

>not wanting to work overtime
What kind of cuck are you? Gotta get dat money!

Just import a few million more muslims and you'll finally understand what American has been dealing with for over 150 years.

Unless of course you enjoy fornicating with goats and having your pre-teen daughters married off. In which case salutations to you.

Imagine being this edgy

I paid 135 kronor for a liter of Teacher's scotch today. In Sweden 700ml costs 229 kronor. Stay jelly losers

Free grenades are pretty awesome I must say.

Sweden will only be decent after based Jimmie shoahs all the foreigners and half of the locals.

This is trolling America isn't as great as back in the day but now where on any level around SWEEDEN bad

I'm sorry my friend, USA is worse.

>counting metizos as white
> muh 56%
faggot , enjoy your trucks of peace, and rape

That's a lot of swear words, see you in church, sinner.

Whats going on in Cleveland? Why is that place so below the poverty line?

Because we opened the floodgates to people like you

And why do you need to have that law, you dumb ass? Americans really are stupid.

Says the fuckin' Swede.
At least there are based places to run too here.

ALASKA #1

Did you just copy what Trump said about the shooting in Texas being a mental health problem and not a gun problem?

America is the Wild West, for better or for worse.

>that one buttblasted swede

Alaska is dangerous as all fuck