>is this accurate
why yes. yes it is

milkies

>arachnophobia huh?
>you must REALLY want to fuck spiders

>Fuck spiders
>Not impregnate

Amatures.

There's really no chance for MGTOW to ever be taken seriously, it looks far to much like a sour grapes situation.

Men who don't want to waste money on trash women that aren't even remotely marriage material are totally just bitter virgins what are you talking about
You have to go back.

>You have to go back.
Why and to where?
I didn't even say if I supported them or not.

>tfw no redhead gf

Yes. Mgtow are beta rejects.

See i don't know why everyone is against MGTOW?
It doesn't say you can't have sex, just don't be tied down. fuck bitches all you want with no commitment

It's more how the followers never had a chance of getting laid to begin with.

what you mean? isn't it like self improvement and stuff but girlfriends just tie you down?

Most have exwives and kids.

I want to fuck that cavegirl

Me too

>projecting this hard

it's like pua for divorced middle aged men

it seems like most actual mgtow are the opposite. they had kids with a woman, then she up and left and took everything including the kids
even if hes a good dad hes fucked by the courts systems to maybe getting visitation rights on weekends
that would fuck up a man real quick imo

Mgtow doesnt mean
>Nigger harassing poor irish neaderthal

>inb4 virgin
divorced. women are cancer

That's cuz IT IS a sour grapes situation.

Yes. MGTOWs all hate women and hold such low opinions of women because they;ve been rejected or can't cope with the fact that some people are shitty, so they blame all women.

Pretty beta honestly.

Actually irish were considered worse than niggers. They were called snowniggers and white nigfers. I dont see a problem here

but when women opt out, they're stronk and independent, right?
dumb cunt

>It won't be taken seriously
>Women already crying about it

Idk mate.

basically

when i realized gender stereotypes are basically inverted; guys want love and romance, girls just want constant sex etc. my world view was shattered. I couldn't even talk to girls for a good couple of years. I accept it more now but it's still pretty difficult to stomach knowing everything I thought and believed was an illusion.

I can honestly empathize with them. Women have treated me like shit my whole life, but if i did that to them i would be no better than them. I cant be their boyfriend but i can be a better person

this dawned on me when I slapped a bitch to put her in her place and she sucked my dick 10 mins later

If you're a fat ugly hairy fedora atheist, sure. Hell even if you're an ordinary person. That's the trick of shame: unless you're a 10/10 greek demi-god, not submitting to a woman's bullshit or societal norms (no matter how wrong or shit they may be) is seen as "well you could never do it anyway." This is the natural conclusion made by people too stupid to think deeper or too apathetic to consider it.

When will MGTOW learn that you don't have to declare your celibacy to remain celibate. I just wish the retards would grow up and understand if you remain celibate with a girl until marriage you'll find all women are not evil.

No, they're retarded as well.

When women go around blaming all men for a handful of bad expereinces, that's as equally retarded.

If you get rejected, try again. Get a shitty first wife? Try again.

Better yet, if you keep having bad experiences, what does that say about YOU, male or female?

You obviously have shit taste in women/men or are a pos yourself and gravitate towards those types of people.

some PPL have no idea how seriously roasties take MGTOW, they absolutely hate it so MGTOW is far from a meme

Approach somebody in your own league. Go have a relationship with a fat person with low self esteem, or a skinny girl with no self esteem. Either one works as a primer.

Thats worse than being a virgin

Your still an idiot, not all women and not all men are the same.

r/thedonald

They are to a certain extent. Dudes at the end of the day, only wanna fuck. And women want free shit

You be pimpin!?

What is it about you Sup Forums people that makes you so hung up on RACE? Perhaps it's that you known you are so unlikely to pass on your genes, as you are total failures at metro relations?

Were all autistic teenagers dude

The worse you are the more desperate, vicious circle

What are you, a homosexual?

>MGTOW in a nutshell
>Is this accurate?

No. This is.

This is what MGTOW looks like

I JUST WANT TO FUCK THE WORLD!

These threads are usually made by obese cat collectors and shills. There are small elections throughout the US tomorrow, so probably shills.

They can't love you like you love them. Ever. They are not capable.

This killed it for me.

I just fuck them with no monetary loss then toss them away like the garbage they are

We are not allowed to subjicate them like we used to in the West.

You guys don't get it not all mgtow are ugly neet virgins most have just had enough experience to understand what the reality of modern women is.

That would mostly apply to men who let themselves be cucked because they are cucks and are somehow surprised when the woman throws one more shovel of shit on their face. MGTOW = the final straw of weak-willed TOOLS who finally grew a backbone. Fuck MGTOW losers.

Does anyone else imagine what it's be like to be that rock? Like if she just let a hot queef off right then and there, would it smell funny? I think itd be nice.

Yeah they are, people always say shit like this when I bring this up.

MGTOW isn't about being butthurt, it's about realizing the thing you always wanted doesn't even actually exist. Roasties simply aren't worth the risk.

Telling someone who loves ice cream to just man up and eat tofu isn't an effective strategy for persuasion, neither is calling them pathetic when they don't do what you want.

Yes they are you fucking idiot free will is meme for most people

Thanks for that mental picture

More like this

>sour grapes situation
It really is. Reminder that she's not with you, it's just your turn.

Mgtow is the the soft version of disgenics vs the hard version of ww1. Whoever has enough self-respect and doesn't submit to females doesn't get to procreate, so during the future collapse eowyn wannabes will get stuck with grimma wormtongue or die.

The funniest thing is you all talk about women as if you had control.

I am a life style Don who actually has a waiting ,ist of women to spank, and you are all c,unless.
. White trash is the easiest way to find a nanny strippers, with tats to try and cover up the scars from CUTTING

Just like your moms

How many cats do you have?

type a coherent sentence nigger I can't even

sounds like you got dumped hun

no, she talked shit consistently and I told her to stop more than once.

You can't even
Can't even get it up
Can't even keep a job
Can't even keep eye contact with a real live girl

I remember this fat cunt who had so many cats she didn't even take care of them

Some had hairless legs covered in shit from trying to take a dump in the overflowing litter boxes in her apartment

Fucking disgusting

how many women ITT, be real now.

Pretty much every comment being buttblasted about not getting a free ride anymore is a roastie

massive group of people and none of us have any scientific backing or evidence at all, we're just being ironic and trolling for some epic keks

MGTOW offers a very basic conundrum for feminism.
On the one hand, any man who withdraws completely from women is probably not a man who women should be interacting with.
On the other hand, such a man represents a total failure of feminine influence, and with the removal of all civilized influences will therefore be influenced only by (insert feminist bogeymen here).

You are always talking about ducks because you want to lap up another man's sum

That's pretty gay

Yikes

This

A classic

So you get no place with women
And your plan is
To give up and call it victory
Other than pretending to win
And patting yourself on the back
How is that helping?

fpbp

That's not the real conundrum but the fact that feminists just realized they fucked themselves in the ass with their retarded shit

First, men no longer need marriage to have sex, thanks to sexual liberation having sex out of wedlock is actually the new normal and its easier than ever. Men used to get married mostly for sex since using prostitutes was very frowned upon in the past, way more than today since thanks to feminists it is also perfectly fine for girls to whore themselves meaning that even if you're the ugliest beta shit (like is) you can still pay some hooker so suck your microbenis and it will still be several orders of magnitude cheaper than marriage let alone a divorce.

Second: you don't need a woman to have kids. There are tons of companies that offer egg donors and some roastie they'll pay to carry your baby until birth. Feminists also made being a single parent okay and now nobody can call your kid a bastard because you weren't married again thanks to feminists.

So feminists are truly fucked because the only way to defeat MGTOW is to go back to the old traditional ways, aka: patriarchy

to say MGTOW is a bunch of beta virgin who cant get laid is like saying alt right is full of white supremacists and Klansman.
some MGTOW are men who were robbed at the divorce court, a good amount are guys who just gave up relationship altogether.
instead of shaming them or laughing at them or just writing them off as loser virgins, i actually admire them. whatever dude, it's their life, and they chose to do something other than getting shit on by women. whether it's stupid or not, they decided to do something with life and take a direction that doesnt involve necking themselves. to me, that's a positive thing.

suuuuuuure

It's just women are mean! They say im ugly and will never date me!

No actually. I'm 100% for dating/marriage i am just anti-sex.

>Let themselves be cucked
It was harder for women to do that when they had less rights. We should go back to that, then.

>virgin loser
Virginity is a virture.

You racist retards
Know less about women
Than trailer trash knows
About how Trumps tax plans ducks the poor

the left cant meme

>gave up relationship altogether

Nope, you just give up marriage and depending on where you live cohabitation since some feminist judges use that to force you into a divorce and get your money

Also prenups are now illegal so why bother

That's not even true. MGTOW is simply a cry for help. Bring up some old YouTube vids sometime. All the big MGTOWs have girlfriends now. Top kek.

It's basally a mating strategy. A kind of warning to flaky women to stand back.

bet you those "girlfriends" would trade in for a new man when the opportunity presents itself

YOU DON'T SAY

Also lol @ all the butthurt faggots that replied because I struck a nerve. You faggots don't even deserve a (you). Get your shit together.

>Not having the vagina be on the spider parts

Why even bother then?

More like this...

>MGTOW is simply a cry for help

Nah its just a boycott to the current system, and because said system depends on taxes and demographics to survive its kind of a big deal

Of course if things change there wont be any need for this

Yeah, that's how a lot of MGTOWs see themselves.

In reality, you're all weak beta males that can't get laid.

>Stop not liking what I like

Women are trash. Deal with it.

Just because it is a sour grapes situation doesnt mean that settling for a 30 year old bitter hag is a better choice.

Most men are unappealing to women. Its that simple. Sadly women think that since sex is so easy to get from elite men, they foolishly make the assumption that they can get commitment from elite men.

If your an average Joe, average job, average looks and average social intelligence, then you will have trouble meeting and settling with a 5/10 and above younger than 25.

Again, MGTOW is for bitter men, but it beats settling with spoiled goods. What alot of people dont know is that women with a couple of one night stands and a string of boyfriends are essentially broken women. They are incapable of pair bonding, they are addicted to the "honeymoon phase", which ends after a year or so, when no children are borne. They are addicted to the validation and attention of free sex, but they dont realize that they are essentially cheaper than whore for a select group of men, who will replace them with younger models if they get older.

MGTOW is a bitter and angry, but RATIONAL response to the decline of women.

The reason Im not MGTOW, is because I believe in self-improvement and Ive travelled enough in my life to know that some cultures raise mother-material. No woman "loves" you for "who you are".

by the look of her arms she started fat anyways

so if someone actually did eschew women, for all the reasons MGTOW pretend they are, how do you think they would actually behave?

I want to ____ that spider

>they can get commitment from elite men.

They can't even get commitment from regular men, the meme about the guy dumping a 5/10 the moment she gets too clingy its really common

Doesn't help that unlike men women are being told they "deserve better" all the time

>MGTOW is for bitter men
Again with the bullshit, look it like this: lets say there's $10k inside a cage with a tiger, would you still get there?

Then why should I get married when divorce is so common and 90% of the time is the woman who initiates it? besides I can still fuck around with women because thats okay in our society today

Back to the analogy what you're telling me is that I could get mauled to death by a tiger but there is also the really tiny almost impossible possibility that things will go alright and I'll get out of the cage with the money, just like I might just might get married and not lose everything in a divorce and end like brendan JUST frasier

Rachnera is fucking shit.
The only two decent choices on that whole show are Miia and Papi

Thats a terrible and non-sensical analogy. The issue youre not seeing is that some of us are older than 18 and some of us are in the age of wanting to start an own family.

>MGTOW is for bitter men
It is. If you were drowning in pussy, you wouldnt be "walking away". Im not saying youre wrong about the reasons behind it, but as I already explained in lengthy detail, if youre not part of the "game", you might aswell be smart and quit.

Good luck if you think that living a life alone is a logical move. What good is living life, if you are deprived of one of the most fundamental treasures of the human condition? Love is a powerful emotion. Watching your own children grow is one of the most natural and fulfilling things any person can do.

Walking away, because youre not willing to fight is a bitter move. Again, I understand the reasoning, but you wouldnt be walking away if you were above average looks.

>actually likes the pedo bait retard

wrong, Cera's horse pussy is the best

what if i don't want to get married because women are boring and don't interest me at all outside of sex?

>It is. If you were drowning in pussy, you wouldnt be "walking away"

Yes I would, anyone would dumbass, ever heard of the phrase "nobody buys the cow if they can get the milk for free?" its because of this exact situation. And calling me underage? bitch only young-ass betas without any notches on their belts are desperate to get married so they can get any action not knowing that marriage is the biggest sex killer out there and she's not going to put out no matter how expensive that ring was.

>Good luck if you think that living a life alone is a logical move

Except I wont be alone, I will still have friends and I can have kids too, this isn't the 19th century fritz

And good luck losing everything in a divorce and actually dying alone and poor because she also took the kids and made them hate your ass

>Walking away, because youre not willing to fight
>implying getting cucked by feminists and the courts is "fighting"

Retard, you're only making the problem worse

>you wouldnt be walking away if you were above average looks

Again this doesn't make any fucking sense, if you're good looking and you get pussy all the time why the fuck would you chain yourself to a cunt that can destroy you at any time for any reason?

The irony of all the butthurt directed at MGTOW is that the most successful alpha men out there are MGTOW, they live their lives at the fullest and don't get tied down to bitches that will have sex with them anyway

This isn't a secret club, all you have to do is act like a MGTOW and you're one.