Trump Stop Screwing California

To-Do:
-Dump on Minorities
-Blame the Media
-SCREW OVER CALIFORNIA

California was already a dumpster fire before Trump even ran for election. He doesn't even have to waste his breath on that worthless state.

California has been dogshit ever since Reagan gave the wetbacks amnesty

Thanks a lot Ronnie

I live in CA and this state fully fucking deserves it. I hope they eliminate the SALT deduction just for the asspain it'll cause, even though it would hurt me pretty bad.

Sleep in the bed you collection of degenerate lunatics made for yourselves. Hint: way before Trump. I wish Cali would break off into the ocean. I’d go loot and pillage.

California is a disgrace to all of humanity. You retards over spend your budget so much that the entire rest of the United states cannot make up for your retarded bullshit, yet you fucks think you should run the republic. Unironically gas yourself you fucks.

>overspend your budget
Well yeah, flyover states gotta eat too right?

>SCREW OVER CALIFORNIA
so whats the hold up? fucking leave already

This. /thread.

>implying California is worth visiting
gas yourself kike

California has been pushing for Calexit since he got elected. They don't want to be helped. They want to die of AIDS blood and streets coated in toxic shit.

t. asspained flyover cuck

Nope, I live in Washington, but at least every thing an hour or more outside of Seattle isn't a shit hole. I lived in California for 2 years when I was in the military and the entire state is a fucking joke. Only faggots drive mustangs.

California stop screwing yourself! You're not cool anymore, you're a laughing stock. You ruined your state and are a drain on the greater economy.

Put the dildo down.

t. ass ravaged chebby fangirl
Neither is an 1hr or so away from SF or LA. Do you even touge?

Good. I grew up in California. That place deserves everything its going to get.

This, hep A outbreaks killing droves of people, it's now a misdameanor to purposely infect others with HIV, commiefornia is one fucked up bizzarro world

Flyover people all voted for Trump. Only dumb Californians voted for Hillary.

Keep being a faggot you can legally give your aids to your nigger boyfriend now.

Conservatives need to be broken of their love for that asshole. Literally a wolf in sheep's clothing. Nothing but liberal policy.

Once you get outside of Seattle you get proper rural small towns that are nice. Once you get outside of the Bay Area or the Greater LA Area - you're in Mexico. The shittier parts of mexico too.

calicucks mad that the fed isn't going to reimburse cali's retarded state taxes?

>the only state uglier than a flyover

and gun control and letting the loonies out of the bin.

Trump agenda
>meekly state based truths
>Call media out for lies and distortions
>Try to keep Calfiornia from sinking the country

Can confirm. A mustang is a faggot vehicle. Even moar faggy when automatic.

they honestly shouldn't, it's a payout to high tax states. it's wrong.

A mustang says "I am a huge faggot that knows nothing about cars, but please don't let other people know I have a tiny penis and love taking loads to the mouth." If you aren't driving a manual why even fucking live ?

>government motors shills out in full force
How about supporting a company that actually paid their bailouts PLUS interest?
>the gm fangirl will defend this

Does that air freshener smell like her armpits?

If megumeme's armpits smell like cinnamon then yes.

This is the most retarded list I have ever seen

Where did you get those, and do they actually smell good ?

They're sold out right now but it's a shop on /osg/ in /o/. Ultrafeel. Yeah they smell breddy good. Really strong too even through the packet.

What does Tohru's smell like? I want both of those, fuck

>he drives a mustang
you take it up the ass too?

testing testing

California could literally success without precedence and the country wouldn't even fight for it.

succeed*

secede**

First post after my ban and I got a fuckin typo, great.

Megumeme is cinnamon and Tooru smells like mango. They lasted me pretty long too.

>memeflag that can't even afford an ecoboost because his continent taxes out the ass

and you are retarded, how sad for your parents.

>Megumeme is cinnamon and Tooru smells like mango
good taste

I drive a classic mini because I'm content with my penis

Biggest Earthquake ever recorded in California 2017.