ROACHES IN THE STREETS

If I don't have any weed then I roam the streets in the middle of the night looking for joint dockers. I found enough yesterday morning for 3 x large spliffs. I'm just about to head out now for another roach hunt. I'll keep you posted on how well I've done. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope there's crack mixed in one of em for ya

good god that is fucking disgusting. i literally hope you fucking die. total waste of my oxygen.

being this degenerate

how bout just quit, damn homey. Don't stoop so low.

jesus christ the point of weed is its not a real drug whats wrong with you

Duterte come save the west

weed literally grows on trees

>download.jpg

riiiight

Oh my god he's smoking dirty street roaches...

Do you store them in used condoms?
If you are really being frugal you may also want to consider recycling used needles and eating dogshit for fiber.

you are disgusting

youre a fucking moron

When I lived in London I had a good paying job and could afford to buy an ounce of Amsterdam weed every month. Get a fucking job mate you fucking bum or we'll see you on the next season of Jeremy Kyle.

Think of the herpes some nigger may have left on one. Or hell Ill be honest, the STD's anyone could have left.

greasy

Pill bottle of roaches. I plan on leaving it hidden in plain sight for a homeless person to find. Going to add some papers and strike anywhere matches.

Look for a narcotics anonymous meeting. They help a lot. Good luck annon

I'll tape a mcdonalds gift card to mine OP. I got you

Holy fuck just buy some weed. Shits cheap. This is just disgusting.

l0l im dying, whatever lmao gl on the bounties of treasure.

Most of that shit at the end is caked resin and slobber, just hope those people are clean:P

Congratulations, you've sunk lower than a nigger.

Can we please buy this user some ducking weed!
Jesus Christ

Find any good butts, Ricky?

Bumping from aus. Pretty lucky that you guys can find spliffs on the road there.

mate...

God...sick fuck. Ill send you some fuckin weed you gross bastard

most of those is like half a joint baka u famous rapper

everybogy keeps their "roaches", at least in my country.

I'm calling BS on this thread, nobody does this or else user what the fuck are you doing? just buy some weed

and cyanide?

Absolutely
Fooking
Disgusting mate

he is in londonstan. I love/hate being in CA. Weed and yosemite and the beach are the only good things about this liberal cespit.

hes collecting roaches off the ground...
he probably does too

even if... fire kills all germs

This thread was made by some autistic straight edge faggot trying to make weed smokers look bad

In the time spent roaming the streets coulda earned a few bucks for a fresh joint. lol

How the fuck do you find roaches in the street? I've never found weed just laying on the ground.

Smoke hash or nothing at all. Good flower is as rare as a unicorn.

P.S. Dry ice kief is better than bubble hash.

That's fuckin' right greasy, bud.

Damn dude, can you not spare a mere fucking $15? You're that desperate?

>If I don't have any weed then I roam the streets in the middle of the night looking for joint dockers.
We call that Emu bopping here.

checkd. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGS.

Good flower is easy to come by here. #smokeweedeveryday
#roachesforthehomeless

The fuck you live at man? Dank weed is 10 a gran. Wax and hash are a different high and im not into tha shit, plus studies have shown that dabs produce greater amounts of carcinogenic compounds due to the higher temps involved.

>Goes out looking for "spliffs"
>Gets enriched by Mohammad in a work van.
>Dead body gets raped and robbed by Jamal.

>Smoking joints

Buy a water bong you dirty hippy.

Ba ba dee da day

my nigga, always have to go roach diving whenever i can, probably the best way to save money

moving up in life huh

You're a fucking degenerate, I had a friend that knew a guy that would walk around the park looking for "roaches" just like you, it's fucking disgusting.

open bob

I don't believe this. In a country where weed's illegal, I can't believe enough people causally toss their roaches for OP to collect more than 3 in a night.

OP... Weed is literally the cheapest drug there is.. What the fuck are you doing?

"I'm a brit and I scour the streets for used spoons and needles so I can cobble together some free (heroin) re-wash!"

Sounds fucking awesome. I'm headed your way next week to see some m8s. I'll be broke as fuck after room and board plus the flight. I'm staying at a hostel. How many roaches can you find on a good day?

There was a guy that used to come round the back of or restaurant and pick through our cigarette butts. I caught him once and gavehime a cigarette, and then he went right back to picking through the butts. The moral of the story is, sometimes the thrill is in the hunt.

>dude weed isn't addictive lmao
>fuck I'm out of weed better scour the streets for the discarded trash end of marijuana cigarettes

Really torches my hash bowl.