Google is bad

>google is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this suppose to be another mongrelmeme

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Is there something in the water supply?

Where have you been?

duckduckgo.com/

>we're making fun of kids now

The main kid is Canadian

We always made fun of kids

It's good if you like alot of bbc news articles.

he looks like a decent kid no need for this

>makes fun of the literal expert
tell me how that turns out for you

le 52%

Is the second picture the bloke from peaky blinders?

do you feel good about making fun of a handicapped child?

looks guys, please just leave the boy alone.

He doesnt deserve this.

>he's never seen batboy

Children are natural leftists, as well. Born enemies.

do you have any idea how old he is?

>flat-nosed mouth breather
why the fuk do people watch this shit?

Captcha: leemings

*lemmings

THIS!! STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM U AHOLES

isn't he like 10 or something? never too old to get blacked

Le 34% face.

The 80's setting and soundtrack is great, the story and acting are good enough. Never skip the intro cause it sounds like mass effect.

overall 8.5/10 would netlix n chill with

isn't this the show that forced the ginger girl to kiss that monkey then shamed her for it on some talk show

More like cuckcuckgo! XD

because it's a good show

quintessential american

This little mothercucker has more money than me at half my age and that makes me so fucking angry but then I watch the show and I can't stay mad because of childhood nostalgia.

your grand kids will be brown LMAO

>glaringly obvious token nigger

Never heard of this show but how can people even watch this? Every time he shows up on screen it's like a giant flashing unblockable banner ad for diversity.

I wonder if school dances ever really were civilized like that. Now kids think "dancing" is trying to have sex with each other on the dance floor to hiphop. Seriously, has anyone ever experienced that degenerate shit?

I see someone's extremely lost.

That was the case 10+ years ago too, 'grinding'

The youth is corrupted. We gave ghetto trash a medium 'music' to spread their 'culture'

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

did you never go? it was mainly boys on one side, girls on the other for 90% of it when you were in middle school

I fucked up and said no to a girl asking me to dance. Should I keep trying?

I didn't ask for these feels

The school bullies a freak show when they were picking on him in season 1 for not having front teeth.

mention a freak show*

This is too much for me

>Children are natural leftists, as well. Born enemies.

Fuck you, cuck. I argued with my grade 3 teacher that medical experimentation by ze Nazis no doubt save countless good lives post-war, at the exchange of some prisoners and Jews.

O, and I got my dad to buy a shotgun for home defense when I was 8 because he was a cuck.

Sauce?

>Stacy

>stacey

The EU has pretty strict laws regarding food and water compared to the rest of us, americans can buy and eat 10 burgers for $5 Because their food is basically mass produced plastic thats technically edible

The UK will be tied with us in obesity rates any day now.

They all are ugly as shit. I can't believe some of you fuckers even know of this shit, its for fucking kids.

dumb leaf give us the REAL mass effect 2

unfortunately yes, had a girl grinding up on me but it was so fucking uncomfortable that I got out of there. You do that shit in the bedroom not in the dance floor, these women are demons dude, hearts of stone. They lure you in with their looks and steal your soul with their whore vaginas

>stacy