Pol Stunt

Should we start another "its okay to be white" stunt again?

i like your flag
are you in 12th grade too?

it's still going on

please leave FBI

lurk moar, faggot. Go put some stickers up at your school

"Hispanic is not a race"

Put the mestizos in an identify crisis when they realize that their culture is just a butchered version of a once white culture

what if we do that and post a black lives matter poster to see if theyd react to it

>Pol
>stunt
Kys you plebbot faggot

aw thx that was my first death threat

>roses are red
>daisies are yellow
>your flag's fucking gay,
>you faggety fellow

Yes but this time we need to lay out the groundrules regarding the phases before (((shills))) come in and cripple the movement before it can reach phase 2.

interesting. please elaborate

It's kinda a pretty flag desu

Black Friday user, look at the /wg/ and join the Discord if you wanna be involved

>its okay to be yellow
lets get ppl pissed off at the chinks for once

What's with that gay font, OP?
I bet that one was made by a normalfag, you retards turn everything you touch into shit.

No you should leave it to actual white people
It's a bit stupid saying it's ok to be white when you are 5%native or shitskin
>vile
>disgusting

No. Just do the IOTBW stickers/flyers, If you can't get on board with that, then go back to plebbit.

It can be done but it has to be subtle.
No roman salutes and shit not even ironically.

allright how about this we have to post something in a public space where it isnt illegal and we can post controversial flyers like its ok to be white and to post the same kind of flyer but for other races as well right next to it

this

>hahah lets try my dumb idea guys xD
fuck off

go away, mr. goldstein

It's okay to love black women.

I like the idea of shaming the public display of worship / faith for Muslims

"Religion doesn't belong in public: No Hijab Zone" or something like that.

I actually like this. One small change though. Just do the flyers that say "It's okay to be white," and none of the other ones you suggested. You know, exactly like the fucking plan?

>Stunt
Sure we alphabet... lurk harder

>stunt
People still think this is trolling, they don't seem to get that this is grassroots activism, whether people agree with it or not.

Goddamit...

what would be a next step after all this

>/wg/
Which is where?

Jesus, you motherfuckers with your horrible ideas. Do you know what this has been causing? When these are put up in places where blacks and whites are together, blacks show their true colors and redpill the fuck out of whites. Antifa got attacked by a black dude who called them faggots after seeing that sign on the 4th. I was just in a thread with the video, im trying to find it.

This. I was going to put some up at the art school, but there are too many cameras. Ironically, the worst art was in the gallery and practice drawings outside displayed far more technical skill.

We should prepare and set a date further away so more people can participate

it should never stop. repetitive bombardment of simple messages works amazingly well on normies, mainstream media has been doing it for decades.

>We
>Kekistani flag
Get off my board

lol you didnt even start it i did

It hasn't stopped

I started a thread about a poster campaign for White Male Muslim Female mixing in Muslim controlled parts of Europe. I think it would have an even stronger effect on the demographic

By this point you should just print the papers with "IT'S" written on it

19/20 white would be almost entirely white genes.

Is this an alphabet thread or what? Gif related...

the only unusual thing about it is having to desensitize people into accepting something that is natural and healthy - not hating yourself yourself or your own people.

You're talking about red pilling people so indoctrinated that they will literally fight you
to stay that way. The message isn't there yet.

those aren't the people it is intended for. most normies aren't militant leftists.

would we even want people willing to change such an extreme view? they would be unstable and unreliable.

Do normies want to be woke tho? In my experience, they just want to
wake up, make coffee and go to work. They're not as bad as militant
leftists but they could care less about what is really happening. The only
thing that will wake up normies is a happening in our favor and that is for
the leftist militant. Good luck on your hunt tho.

No. You have to let this one simmer first.

You need patience.

who cares what they want. if the message is persistent enough choice is no longer even required.

Then STFU and do this...

I never suggested doing anything other than that. the message must remain simple and consistent.

Try a hashtag such as #ShutdownInstagram

Suddenly, roasties get mad.

OP is a shill

B-But I was saying stick to the plan

stick to the plan until the world runs out of paper.

do the lefties even understand how many trees had to die just to counter their faggotry? they are degenerate animals.

autism

good goyim