Should rape ever be legal? Imagine that you are CIA and you've captured a terrorist...

Should rape ever be legal? Imagine that you are CIA and you've captured a terrorist, but the only way to get him to talk is to credibly threaten to rape his little sister with a pork hotdog. Would this be justifiable in your opinion?

dude what the hell

no it is not sage

Honestly wouldn't put it past those spook bastards.

CIA are no better than the people they go after

If it gets the terrorist to talk, then by all means, do it. I think any and all methods to get them to talk should be okay.

>Not raping the sister anyways
Fucking reddit

THREAD NEEDS A SAU SAGE
got it?

>raping is okay
are you a nigger by any chance?

rape is reasonable vengeance under some circumstances. like being falsely accused of rape.

Right because confessing to anything and everything to ease the suffering would totally not happen. Not ever. You'll always get the truth by torturing people. How have we not realised this sooner?!

I think the fact that I'd be black and glowing in dark would be enough to make any nigger cattle talk,

rape is fucked, so no it shouldn't be "legal". Torture is already bad enough, we should be better than that and get people to come clean by other means. Most confessions or evidence obtained by torture turns out to be bullshit anyway. And, knowing how the CIA works, your scenario is more likely to play out like this

>capture a civilian your desk jockey boomer boss told you was a terrorist
>rape his sister so he tells you the truth
>says his neighbor is going to plant an IED on a road that some marines patrol on
>CIA determines it's more politically valuable to let the guy plant the IED so they can justify their budget
>IED goes off, kills 10 marines
>their widows and children are plastered all over the news for days
>CIA gets a couple more hundred million a year
>can grab more sandfucks and repeat the process over and over again
>you start to wonder just who the bad guys are in this situation as you hold an empty bottle of whiskey in one hand and a pistol in the other

No, rape is never justifiable you retarded monkey brained faggot

Where’s that pork hotdog? Get out of my way you kike faggots.

A muslim wouldn't care if you raped his sister with a pork sausage or anything because she is a woman and women don't count.

Now this works better
>get Muslim terrorist
>bring pig(s) into room
>tie him up bondage style with ass cheeks pulled apart
>arouse pig(s) in some fashion
>threaten to let pigs fill his anal cavity with pig cum
>Muslim cuck tells you everything

Rape? No. Torturing shitskin Muslim terrorists? Absolutely. They should be tortured until they’re begging to be put out of their misery, and then tortured some more.

I'm always for quick efficient executions of the enemy. Anything else is degenerate and only an excuse to feed your sick degenerate needs but if interrogation is used for getting necessary information from a subject(not confession, ever) then I don't see why interrogation wouldn't be an option.

>CIA niggers
>implying an asset/field operative won't kidnap a kid, to do CP/snuff for illicit contacts from the deep web to generate funds
user, I....
Fritz Springmeier
Cathy O'Brien
Monarch Programming
Ohio's Youngstown Charm School
Beta Kitten

Ayn Rand is perverse bullshit, stop reading it.

Rape is never okay but the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded. Rape is not "forced sex", that is a modern redefining. Rape is "sex with a cunt another man owns". You can not rape a cunt you own.

go on...

Oy veeey, great post Shekelberg. I wonder how many heterosexual Muslim sex fantasies you have lurking around in there.

They already do that. CIA's purpose is to break the law and to coerce foreign actors to commit treason.

Muzzies wouldn't get mad at you they'd get mad at the sister for being indecent.

Rape is found to promote healthy bone growth and is a great source of Vitamin C.

CIA already torture and do everything you can imagine. Lmao inagine thinking that the CIA actually follow any laws.

The important thing is to do what makes you happy, user.

Cunts want to be raped. They need to be used, they know it.

What a suspiciously specific hypothetical. I'll just say this, you better keep your hot dogs away from me you CIA nigger.

I am the CIA. I created him and I pay his salary. His usefulness to me has come to an end. Maybe I rape him to death with a pork hot dog though.

rape isn't free market enough

Should shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane ever be legal? Imagine that you are CIA and you've captured a big guy, but the only way to get him to talk is to credibly threaten to shoot his hired guns before throwing them out of a plane. Would this be justifiable in your opinion?

I actually lol'd

GJ

Sounds to me that you are just trying to justify and legitimize the rape of a little girl. OP get some help.

wat anime is this

Of coursh!

Yama no Susume?

Trust but verify. If his word comes up bullshit, guess who gets double raped then raped to death on a pile of rape and hotdogs?

Rape should be legal if

1. It is your own race ( i.e. not an attempt at genocide per UN definition )

2. You currently have 2 children or less ( replacement rate should be a right if you can afford it )

3. You are hoping to procreate and have the income to do so i.e. every 25k over 75k should give you the right to one rape child. Simply give the woman your contact information and be on your way after.

4. You are not "kidnapping" i.e. Detaining the woman for procreative rape for over 2 hours without letting her family/job / etc... know, and making sure it doesn't impact her life in a negative way should be very illegal.

5. All employers should be forced to allow for procreative rape sessions, and simply bill the man taking the woman for the hours they lost in revenue. If the employer suspects the woman is not being raped but simply fucking around for fun... the employer should be able to open an investigation into the woman's rapes. If the woman is found guilty of gaming the system, she should get a mark on her credit score or something like it.

Can anyone add to it? I think the "right to rape" is something that should be civil rights issue.

well, i mean, if you were a real spook, you'd have an asset to take care of the raping for you

Women found guilty of fabricating sexual assault / creating false rape accusations should be forced to have sex with a dog in public.

sauce?

Only if the sister consents.

Wish alabama niggers were never free

> we should be better than that and get people to come clean by other means
That would be nice if it were possible but practically speaking how do you get a muslim extremist to cooperate and give information? Imagine this terrorist knew of a plot that would kill thousands or even millions of innocent people. How wrong is it really to torture that not-innocent person for information, knowing that's about the only thing that would work?

>rape his little sister with a pork hotdog. Would this be justifiable in your opinion?

Depends if the hot dog consents.

If you want to interrogate them you give them rape victims to stone until they can't stone anymore. And then you give them even more.
Kinda like how the only way to defeat electricity monsters that only grow bigger is to overload them with even more electricity until they explode.

I dont need to imagine I've got the coin mate I know everything

>Kinda like how the only way to defeat electricity monsters that only grow bigger is to overload them with even more electricity until they explode.
Does that work?

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU RAPED HIS LITTLE SISTER, WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

How can rape be an attempt at genocide under any definition?

No. If you're not able to attract a woman and marry her, you don't deserve to breed. It's not hard. Women should be virgins until marriage and no man should have claim to her other than her husband.I don't want a woman who's been raped by a degenerate like you.

Have him honour kill her obvi

>Should rape ever be legal?
Trump says grab them by the pussy and he's our commander in chief, so apparently millions of TrumDumpsters are OK with rape.

Yes, but you're only raping one woman. In those terms regular murder would be an attempt at genocide as well.

argument is dependent on the sister having not been raped by brother many times

what about torturing shitskin terrorists through making them watch you rape their female family members

He never said that a-hole

The United States should not use torture in information extraction. This includes the war crime of harming their family members.

Over many incidents across decades, yes. It’s death by a thousand cuts.

>autism seizure
Is that considered rape nowadays or is it still sexual harassment?

rape is degeneracy

This
Sage
/Thread

Well congratulations! You got your point across! Now what's the next step in your ideology?