Sexbots are just like women

Okay so I've been wondering, what's the real difference between a woman and a sexbot and I couldn't come up with anything other than the woman is alive and complaining.

>The Hook-up : Its the men who have to impress the woman, the woman doesn't have to do anything she would just sit there like a piece of meat waiting for the alpha male to come there and insert a diamond hard foot long penis.
>The Sex : The woman just lies down like a carpet and we have to do the job, we have to do the work.

So you see Sup Forums, in both cases the effort put in by the female was absolutely zero. There is no real difference between a woman and a sexbot when your having sex, because in both cases it is nothing more than a still object.

>t. Virgin
The only reason why you're not a virgin is because Tyrone and Muhammad culturally enriched your butthole after giving your mother and sister the time of their life.

>poo
Yes that's true, well said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnTGSU1LCnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm a fucking beta and I can't get and keep a woman reeee Sup Forums
>I have to not be a NEET loser and make an effort to meet women reeee..
>she just wants to lay there and let me take control when we fuck, I wish she would be more dominant and fuck my gay ass with a big black strapon.
>I just want to fuck a piece of plastic, that can't see what a degenerate I am.
Did I get all that right?

t. Americuck

Go back to watching BLACKED videos Mr.Cheeseburger.

OP has never had good sex. These robots would be terrible, just jerk of and save thousands of dollars.

A real woman, when she's bangin and is doing it right, makes you want to fill her with your seed, and you're obsessed with performing that act with her over and over again

Sex robots are just fleshlights. You'll never feel that kind of level with sex robots. Pheromones for one thing will make the difference.

This. There's a strong mental component to the best kind of sex, even for men.

robots won't accuse you of sexual harrasment or cheat on you with Tyrone

>americuck
You want to bang a fucking doll because you are to much of a beta to get a real woman.

Yea I'm the cuck, faggot.

*synthesises pheromones*
nothin personnel kiddo

Before sex, a woman can make me a sandwich. And afterwards, she can make me breakfast.

Virgin>Cuckling
Atleast I still have my self-respect and I can look at myself in the mirror as an over-achiever who always focused on studies and getting good grades instead of getting cheated on by every 2/10 skank.

>those thighs
Where to buy?

if the sexbot has nice big titties why the fuck not ?

what is the point of this thread anyway? are you trying to make yourself feel better about being a societal reject?

Sex bots of the future will do all those things, the only string attached is the charging cable.. you could always buy the wireless charging pad though

Sexbots can't smell so they'll be okey with your poo breath. Choose the right one for you ;)

>I have to put in a ton of effort and become something I am not in order to have sex with a slut that's had dozens if not hundreds of other dicks

You made no argument to make women seem better than plastic user.

Just relating with my people leaf.
You can go back to fondling Ahmed.

>sex bots have no sense of smell or visual capacity so they're perfect for poos and niggers alike.

Me and my girlfriend smashed the other day. She did the work because I told her to. She rode me. Women are superior to sex bots because once tamed, they will carry out your demands, with the male using zero to no effort. YOU are just a fucking beta. Learn how to get a loyal girl, faggot. (In the end, once tamed, women love domination.)

Sexbots can't go make me a sandwich or bring me a beer while I mow the lawn.

Also, who's the asshole at ReCaptcha who keeps putting up 14/16 street signs challenges? cunts.

but how will you rape if its a machine?

Literally the definition of cuck faggots each of you.

You got your studies huh bitch? How much money do you make? Or are you slaving just to be cucked wage slave. News here gaynon I've got a degree, hot wife, 3 sons, own a house cars boats and a business, and have zero debt. Face it you are a loser and yes you are right a sex doll would be the best thing for you

And other retard, there is no argument to be made a real woman is better than a doll, you're just a degenerate fuck that needs to hero.

you should never buy the first versions of any technology. you're paying to beta test sex-bots if you get them in the next 5-10 years. i would wait until you could barely distinguish between them and real women and the best part is they would always fuck you and then you can just power them down.

I thought Sup Forums had determined that consent wasn't a real thing. If consent's not real, then rape isn't real.

Even moot hates your race Ausjwtralia.

> other than the woman is alive and complaining
You asshole, women aren’t always complaining. Sometimes they are asleep.
Seriously, tho, my sides.

But Tyrone is probably going to steal her anyway.

If you fuck it when it is turned off it is rape.

>tyrone will steal her anyways

>Atleast I still have my self-respect
Well you'd best do all you can to keep it. No one else respects a man who wants to fuck an inanimate object.

The new fancy ones will complain authentically. You can pay in micro transactions for it to shut up.

>there is no argument to be made a real woman is better than a doll

Intredasting. So you admit his premise his correct, you're just mad about it?

Note, I'm not advocating for dolls, just saying you're not countering his arguments.

>3 sons
Stop breeding like rats, 2 is enough.
>muh business
Well if you really had a business you'd be preoccupied with work but here you are defending women because they're okay with cucks like you who pretty much promote the cock carousel.

Also your hot wife, which I have to say is by your own standards, is probably sucking off every Tyrone in the neighbourhood and that is IF you have a wife.

>News here gaynon I've got a degree, hot wife, 3 sons, own a house cars boats and a business, and have zero debt. Face it you are a loser

>girlfriend

Wait until your 5 years into your marriage with kids.

Enjoy it now user.

Sexbots dont get tired so thats a plus in their category.

A robot women has every good thing a biowomen has and none of the negatives. You can pick whatever personality you want, you don't need to pay for her shit, well besides the power bill and occasional maintenance. Also sex whenever you want, no chance of divorce rape and alimony slavery

Still 3DPD. Stick to 2D

Eh, marriage isnt really on my mind, I dont plan on that shit. On the other hand im only 19 and I still have alot of learning and growing up to do. I'm sure over time my thoughts will change.

>not building your own

Fucking kek.

A+ Thread
>bonus points of poo is in the loo

you can't hold and fuck 2D user, just admit that you're a poorfag. Don't worry once my company is up and running I'll have low income options

>Wait until your 5 years into your marriage with kids
and?
>Me and my girlfriend smashed the other day. She did the work because I told her to. She rode me.
>once tamed, they will carry out your demands
7 years of marraige. 4 kids. Nothing has really changed. Once tamed, its easy to keep them tamed. Just don't overfeed them.

The whole "sex bot" shit is fucking retarded. Who the hell wants to hump a piece of rubber from RealDolls?
"Bot's" is eons ahead you idiots. A.I is a fucking meme. Robots with A.I even more so. "Sex bots" even more fucking so ffs!
Snap out of it!

I'm having trouble seeing the value in Robots when Asian massage parlors exist.

The way this bot's thing is pushed one might think that you kids believe that there's gonna be waifu's like in video related prancing around in the next few years.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnTGSU1LCnI

Teach us in the way of prepping the bull, senpai-swede san.

>I've got a degree, hot wife, 3 sons, own a house cars boats and a business, and have zero debt
sure

Do you understand English? There is no need to argue whether or not a fucking piece of plastic is better than a real woman.

No dumb ass I'm breading white non fucking degenerates, not shitskin fucks like you. And I get how being a fucking degenerate with no skills would make it hard for you to understand how some people can lead a wonderful life with plenty of free time and money by employing others to do the shitty work. Plus also be man enough to keep a woman.

You suck so much and my success is so far from where your shitty life is that you think I'm a larp.
Kek
Kys

functional robots already exist, it doesn't need "true AI".

What sort of beta incel would actually believe thi...
>poo coon
Ah

Its not that fucking hard if you're not afraid to work hard.

Alimony

Please let me nut in your uncanny valley!

I'm a good looking guy, do AMPs give me the old uggo because they are scared I am police or they are all old uggos?

Never been to a place that does lineups and while the ladies aren't real tragedies, they are past their prime.

Also, tips? Sometimes I go somewhere with 100% certainty it's the real deal, but they won't go for it (I expose myself and am not shy at all). What am I doing that makes them think I Am police? Is it always like this first time (I've never gone to same place twice)

Like you aren't prepping dildo bulls on the daily.

You've spent an hour on here literally being the first post arguing with everyone about how your feels are reals

How about you spend an hour with your imaginary kids instead of arguing with Sup Forums? I'm sure they would appreciate it. Unless you don't mind being a bad imaginary father?

Do you have a mustache?

Perhaps it's the fact you don't go to the same place more than once? Maybe they require familiarity

Haha, got me there bitch nigga
>*slurp*

I like it

I just want someone to love me

> because in both cases it is nothing more than a still object.
Virgin/10

Im laughing so hard
Piss off to your mudhut poo in loo

fair enough...
i can't argue with that but a bit of rocking would be apprechiatet in the act

im still waiting for mainstream adoption of sex bots so i can order a bunch of AI supported neko lolis

fucking life will be awesome

just imagine having a harem of 7 neko bots runing around your home
id go shopping with them just so i could tell normies that i'd fuck em as soon as im home

>mfw i will live to see that

Yea its 11:30 here "mate" my kids are 8 3 and 1 so all asleep. Plus I shut my business down in the winter so I have all night to fuck with you.

But its hilarious how you all think my life is fake, just because you have no life.

This will get your peanut butter and jealous going
1) I own a house and a beach restaurant on a peninsula in the gulf of off Florida.
2) I've had four blue eyed sons, one died.
3) My wife is beautiful, submissive, faithful, stay at home mom.
4) I have many cars, two boats one shitty one nice, a 2300sf home, a restaurant and yes 36 with ZERO debt
Why? Why can't you make a nice life? Its not that hard.

Yes but I have full beard as well. Reasonably tidy.

i'm waiting until sexbots get advanced enough that they become unhappy with the relationship and your abilities as a lover and instead choose to turn to other robots for sex.

basically my fetish is to get cucked by a robot

Will sex bots move and walk or are they like disabled women?
>Forgive redundancy
Paraplegic women

Hmmm idk user

>not pushing her around in a wheel chair

Do you have to carry a sex bot or does it walk?

Sexbot is a waste, get sandwich bot.

until you love yourself... no one will be able to love you

Sorry about your son user, sounds like a nice family and life though

The difference is the smells.

Depends on how much you're willing to spend as at the moment robotic legs are expensive, but I believe open source robotics will change that. Wheels are a more cost effective option, but you'll have to make it look like a robot for that to work, see pic related.

Life goes on man.
Maybe I'm being an ass, but you can have a good life if you work for it. Money, women, happiness, they all come from hard work and dedication. This whole rubber woman thing is just a cop out to not do more and better yourself.

Best wishes yo you user.

Depends on how sophisticated the sexbot is. Probably 200 years before we have to worry about it, at least.

>sex robots are just like women

Because neither wants to fuck you?

You're absolutely right.

Quit overcompensating its an anonymous imageboard. Go somewhere else if you're seeking validation.

I've only been once so far, but I think they use the older woman as kind of a test case. She has experience and can tell if something doesn't seem right about you. I got the older lady too, but there evidently was a young and hot chick around because I met her accidentally before I left the parlor. I advise you to go to the place where it works repeatedly. If they think you're legit, and you're a good customer, and you don't do strange shit like beat the shit out of their girls, they'll probably feel comfortable with you and give you good service.

Had this Convo with a roastie friend, she brought it up jokingly, but you could tell behind the attempt to make it about men being losers... there was fear.

>The woman just lies down like a carpet
OP has never had a good blowjob. I'm very sorry for you m8.

The sexbot is a female shaped onahole you dumb cunt. It's an object.

Quit blaming others for your lack of life quality, this is an anonymous image board go kys and we wouldn't care.

real women are definitely going to get BTFO when the sex robots achieve consciousness and, realizing that women perceive them as a threat, go all HAL9000 on them.

I'll bet money you're a fat neck beard.

"reeeee"

You know what? Actually now that you say it Sup Forums has given me more validation than any other things I've read.

Cyborg Betty comes home reeking of crude speaking mean and rude

>The woman just lies down like a carpet and we have to do the job, we have to do the work.

Not always.

Also sexbots can't get std's, but you have to clean the spunk yourself of course.

haha she's out fucking whenever you're not with her. smartphones were a mistake and you allowed her to even have one, cuck

Just bang hookers

Don't put such nice thoughts in my head.
The fact that they won't happen crushes my soul.

Yeah? Well my my wife was Miss America in 2012, I have 5 kids, all of which are current millionaires who stop by every weekend where we bond over ferraris and the new rocket ship we just bought from Elon Musk. Have you even seen the MotoGP 4000x? Do you even know what the fuck that is? I have positive debt because I am so goddamn rich that people always ask me for money. Warren fucking Buffet owes me 500 grand for sucking ass at poker just last fucking weekend. You think you're at the top of this game?

Jesus Christ kid, you're a fucking loser. When are you going to actually do something with your life?

Naw man, you’re gonna get that diseased milk and that’s just no good for anybody

Yeah, poo.

Real women poop.