What do you guys think happens after you die?

What do you guys think happens after you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

near-death.com/science.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you get tossed in the trash, like everything else in society

nothing political

We all go to Bababooey land

how about your soul?

This, life is briefly pleasant and then a long slog to a painful, humiliating death unless you're rich.

it becomes a permanent extra on all MTV shows

That's a good question, not sure how to answer it though

72 virgins point at your small penis and laugh for all eternity

your consciousness gets transported to the anime dimension

sage and report

You go to Heaven if you repent your sins and place your faith in Jesus Christ. You go to Hell if you don't.

we return

This. Take it to /x/

you cease to exist until the return of Christ.

I'm like 99% sure I'll just be reincarnated somewhere. As what I have no clue, but thinking you'll go to some magical void of nothingness b/c muh nihilism is just retarded.

we are basically human lightbulbs

Your soul becomes a star in the firmament if you've done good in your life. Or you become a speck of sand if you've done bad in your life.

God is The Universe observing and experiencing itself through life.
As long as there is life, there will be a catalyst for consciousness, meaning death may seem eternal but is actually instant and the experience arises anew.

speak for yourself, my life started out as hell in childhood (born with depression and anxiety for some reason, even when I was a small kid) and has been getting better every year since. The older you are the easier it is to handle situations that come up in life.

I don't know

You go to Heaven if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, otherwise you go to Hell.

Your karma is divided between 12 worms

Information is digested by entropy

Your self dissolves and the sum of your life experiences becomes one with the cosmic mind. The death of a man is like God awakening from a dream of being a man. And a tree, and a planet,. Yes I'm drunk and full of shit.

You reincarnate into a nigger

Reincarnation.

Nothing.

I had been dead for billions of years before I was born and never noticed anything.

You get to ask one major "What if" question, and God will show you that timeline. Right now we are in the "what if Trump won" timeline

Same thing but turned into shit.

You lose any good looks you still had, gain a terrible pallid complexion and begin to smell terribly.

You find peace one way or another.

I am born again.

long gurgling sound, a slow dribbling piss,and a wet shit.

I go to heaven and armor-up to battle the fucks from POL

Life is nothing more than a job interview. When you die they take off all the VR gear and tell you if you get the job or not.

are all redditors deluded manchildren?

I believe that we're all aspects of the same thing, so we don't really die.

I still hate niggers though.

>that edge

When you die, the source of you goes back to where it came from. That energy paired with the body gives you consciousness. Once the body dies, you do not have consciousness anymore. You are gone. Never again to be seen. No heaven after death. Heaven is a state of mind and the here after is the "here, after the workings of Satan".

there's a theory that all consciousness is connected a la the internet

but I can't into metaphysics

watch enter the void. you are going as to start over after passing through the veil of consciousness and starting anew inside your moms pussy as your dad starts you into the universe with the "big bang"

how could you go nowhere if you came from somewhere? Don't give me that entropy crap.

that's the most boring dumbass movie I've ever seen

your take your turn on the wheel of incarnation until you reach Buddha hood

If you take into account the real God is the Sun, and you know the universe is electric, and we are beings of light, what happens depends on the charge of your being. If you have a high positive charge, gained by being a good human, you merge with the Sun, if your have a negative charge you reincarnate until your soul gains a positive voltage high enough to merge with the Sun. Religious people call this charge a halo. You will keep reincarnating and be stuck on Earth until your soul becomes positive. There are explanations of this that go into greater detail and scientific proof.

I kinda want to believe that in a few hundred years I'll come back as another person. In reality I'm pretty certain nothing will happen.

we all are reincarnated as white girls in a BBC gangbang

Nah that's how I've felt about it ever since losing my mind on Salvia.
Makes sense, no sarcasm intended

hopefully there's nothing and I stay dead

Christians go to heaven.
kikes, mudslimes, buddhists, faggots, Papists, Mormons, athiests, JW's, scientologists, pagans, hindus, Sikhs, satanists, 7th day adventists, all Burn in Hell

i mostly mean the part after he dies and his "soul" goes into some couple fucking to be a baby again; presumably going through a veil to wipe his previous consciousness clean and adding his previous existence into the shared consciousness. maybe. I just thought it was an interesting idea on the topic of OP's thread.

And I am not saying that I believe that is what happens, I'm agnostic at this point but I believe in christianity as a base of tradition and culture; their learnings teaching us how to be healthy and successful people that contribute to society and encourage having more babies.

Plus, please share your obviously GOAT taste in cinema.

You go back to the Character Creator screen, then you start a new game at Level 1.

I wanna see this science, user. I'm curious

you become a meme if you're lucky

I think this thought so much it's stupid.
"Should've dumped more points into dick size"

Same thing that happened before you were born.

You go to Hades, realm of the dead, where you either go to a paradise (Abraham's bosom place where that Lazarus guy went to) or to torment (where the rich guy went). This is only temporary though. Judgement day comes and then you either go to eternal paradise (Heaven) or Hell.

Infinite universe you get created exactly as you are on some other planet and make the same shitty mistakes with a tiny variances.

It's impossible to assert that you were never something before, of course you wouldn't remember.

>if you've been good you come back as a white man
>if you've lived a life of sin you come back as a nigger

Your energy (aka Soul) gets placed elsewhere or drifts in the endless stream of the universe, becoming part of it but never truly knowing what you're doing, never being aware of it because, in that existence with no sense of self, everything just is.
Basically, reincarnation with a few extra steps.

Let me just take this fuck off hit of DMT and get back to you, OP

Same as it was before you were born. You no longer exist just as you didn't exist before. Human beings become worthless dirt and there is no afterlife. The afterlife is nothing more than a delusion to comfort people.

Wheres that from / who

Go off to the astral plane/spiritual realm and then we reincarnate duh

near-death.com/science.html

blowjobs from grandma for eternity

I heard all your poop comes out

Worm food
Same as before you were born, what was that like

That my body will be fucked by that black man op What else.

Alan watts with spirit denial cropped over. 1/10, uninspired brainlet.

Judgment

It's somebody's bloated corpse that wasn't found for a while

"I dared not speak of this at first. You'd never have let me out of containment. The truth is, I was aware of all of it. I suppose there was a sweet oblivion, like deep sleep, at first; but in retrospect, I think it was no more than a day. Slowly, but unmistakably, I reoccupied my corpse with dreamlike consciousness: numb for the first merciful hours, blind, deaf, and immobile, but then I seemed to reconnect to every nerve, and became aware of every sensation - moreso than I ever was in life. I perceived myself trapped within an immovable object, and the intensity of the struggle amplified: subtle, then acute, then racking. I cannot describe it completely - but imagine holding your breath, beyond urge, beyond pain, beyond desperation - head throbbing and eyes bulging - a dream of suffocation without end.

"My skin blistered and split in the sunlight; biting insects descended rapidly. I felt eggs hatch, larvae crawl, gases build and burst within me, individual cells rupturing, interstitial fluids souring and blackening. Somehow my capacity to experience and store these sensations grew - even as I was keenly aware of my cerebrum being scattered and devoured, my perception expanded, into the gizzards of birds and the depths of fire ant dens. I was aware of every fingernail and strand of hair that pulled away in the wind - and my sensation clung to them as they settled in the ocean and dissolved in the maws of a trillion diatoms.

The same thing that happened before you were born.

"I don't understand it. The more bits of me there were, the larger my capacity for the perception of pain. As I decayed into pieces smaller than living nerves could possibly distinguish, the character of the discomfort changed - from burning and aching and breaking I might relate to you in human terms - to something worse that I cannot fully articulate: a terrible, maddening stretching of every part of myself from every other part. Humans often numb to chronic pains in life, do they not? Yet every year, every month, every second that passed - I swear it only intensified over time.

"In my previous life, I ruminated on Heaven and Hell, and the likelihood of my experiencing one, the other, or something in between. As terrible as I imagined the torpor of Heaven or the torments of Hell to be, this was entirely different from either. In Hell, at least, there would surely be a tormentor, some memory of my deeds, some sense of justice, even if my soul rejected its logic. I can imagine some comfort in Hell, for a mind such as mine.

"I do not think this is a punishment. I do not think it is caused. I deeply suspect it is simply our condition, our nature to go on this way, do you see? In all that time, I was certainly, absolutely, totally alone, and before long all memory of life had shriveled to a cinder, lost beneath my interminable anguish. Alive again, I suspect I cannot quite recall the worst of it - as if my living brain is too small for the experience.

"As Overseers, we witness, inflict, or endure great suffering. Yet what awaits us all is worse, the way an earache is worse than a bee sting, the way frostbite is worse than a burn. I was dead for eighteen years, and my misery eludes description. Dare we try to fathom the collective agony of legions of ancient dead?

"Believe this: I will not return to that execrable existence. Not a hundred years from now, not ever. Yes, I approached Ahriman for help. I am sure he could extend us all, if he wished. I offered him great concessions from the Foundation, even, perhaps, release. But he laughed, and refused. Yet I - I can think of others willing to trade on a smaller scale, though the price may be nearly as - no. Nothing compares. Anything is better, so long as it is forever.

That's a silicone model from an art project lmao

reborn as Teutonic knight

you get blacked

You come here and suffer.

you warrant a ban m8

Whatever it is, I hope it's quiet. I need a rest after this massive faggotry.

That's pretty impressive. I feel better about seeing the softball sized scrotum now

Watch some videos by Maurice Cotterell also look into Sun and consciousness